Very scary Saturn Return...

Scorpio5

When I had my actual Saturn return, I was not aware such a beast existed. Well, I discovered it...wish I didn't!! It's terrifying. Truely. A few months after the Return, ALOT of very unpleasant "stuff" started happening in my life (mind you, not long after, transiting Pluto crossed my Asc., while being squared by natal Pluto, as well as my progrssed sun getting ready for a cunjunction with my natal Asc). :surprised:
I know there is much more to the chart, BUT the first thing I noticed: The chart Ascendant was nearly exactly conjunct my natal Mars. In the natal is involved in a T-square with Saturn, (and Venus). In the Return, the ascendant is square saturn of course, and another t-square is completed by Saturn opposing the return Mars (Return Asc., ruler) at Scorpio. Saturn makes no positive aspects....just the T-square :(

Don't mean to be whiney LOL, but I thought I had been through the worst...what else should I be on the look-out for?? *GULP*

Attachments

• birthchart.jpg
    birthchart.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Saturn.jpg
    Saturn.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 34

Inconjunct

For an answer to this question, it would be better to post your natal chart with transits marked on the chart rather than as a separate chart - astro.com offers this as an option

Scorpio5

I'm not sure I follow. Do you mean constuct a "synastry" between my natal and my Saturn return?

Attachments

• Saturn2.jpg
    Saturn2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Claire19

When I had my actual Saturn return, I was not aware such a beast existed. Well, I discovered it...wish I didn't!! It's terrifying. Truely. A few months after the Return, ALOT of very unpleasant "stuff" started happening in my life (mind you, not long after, transiting Pluto crossed my Asc., while being squared by natal Pluto, as well as my progrssed sun getting ready for a cunjunction with my natal Asc). :surprised:
I know there is much more to the chart, BUT the first thing I noticed: The chart Ascendant was nearly exactly conjunct my natal Mars. In the natal is involved in a T-square with Saturn, (and Venus). In the Return, the ascendant is square saturn of course, and another t-square is completed by Saturn opposing the return Mars (Return Asc., ruler) at Scorpio. Saturn makes no positive aspects....just the T-square :(

Don't mean to be whiney LOL, but I thought I had been through the worst...what else should I be on the look-out for?? *GULP*
you need to post a natal chart with current transits and progressions on it. All that verbal aspect comment is tedious and hard to retain. Do it anonymously if you wish.

, Saturn Return is at 28 years approx and the Pluto square Pluto are heavies and we all have to deal with them. Life changing effects. Depends on the natal aspects how heavy of course. If you dont have ascendant in connection to Mars natally then there wont be any big effects for instance with your progressed ascendant.

Last edited: