Moot Moon?

SagiCap

I just saw a chart with a question asking "when will x happen?" regarding some event. The Moon was at at 29:55:16 but ASC was in first 3 deg of it's sign. Moon is making (either app or sep) from/to 4 diff planets with its aspects. Would you take Moon to be in next sign and not Void of Course, given that it's a mere seconds away? Curious. Read it or leave it?

Thanks!

dr. farr

From my perspective, I would:
-regard Moon as still in its same sign
-not be bothered by its technical VC condition
-I personally consider that being in a pitted degree knocks out the Moon much more significantly than the Moon VC
-also I consider the Moon in the Fiery Road more harmful to the Moon's reliability in delineation than if it were VC
...but, of course, this is not in accordance with generally accepted horary delineative rules...

Last edited:

Opphiucan

And fabulous w/ fashion my friend (in your case) Anyway, back to the moon...

I need a tutor and in person instructor with astrology but is there a website that shows WHERE the moon will be next? The moon to me is, from what I've heard, the most important significator (or a serious one) at least in horary - how do you know where it's going? Any suggestions on a site?

SagiCap

And fabulous w/ fashion my friend (in your case) Anyway, back to the moon...

I need a tutor and in person instructor with astrology but is there a website that shows WHERE the moon will be next? The moon to me is, from what I've heard, the most important significator (or a serious one) at least in horary - how do you know where it's going? Any suggestions on a site?

Try an animated software where you can see the moon's movements. Clairvision.org has one.

Last edited:

SagiCap

From my perspective, I would:
-regard Moon as still in its same sign
-not be bothered by its technical VC condition
-I personally consider that being in a pitted degree knocks out the Moon much more significantly than the Moon VC
-also I consider the Moon in the Fiery Road more harmful to the Moon's reliability in delineation than if it were VC
...but, of course, this is not in accordance with generally accepted horary delineative rules...

Thank you. Somehow I knew you say this. Hmmm, I'm getting to "know" your theories quite well. Thanks again!!