Need Interpretation of this Birth Chart

Arian Maverick

I am no expert at astrology, but even with my limited I see that you have a good balance of energies in your chart...your planets are spread around fairly evenly with no tight clusters; even your house cusps are about the same size!

The most prominent configuration is a T-square consisting of an opposition between your first house Jupiter in Libra (on the cusp of Scorpio) and your seventh house Saturn in Taurus, both square your moon in Capricorn. Observing others provide natal chart interpretations on the forums, I have often found it insightful to include the sabian symbol of the point opposite the apex planet of a T-square or yod, as much of the energy of the configuration tends to manifest there. Your moon in located at 23 Capricorn 32'31" which can be rounded up to 24 degrees. The twelve signs of the zodiac can be thought of as consiting of twelve pairs, which I will list below:

Aries - Libra
Taurus - Scorpio
Gemini - Saggitarius
Cancer - Capricorn
Leo - Aquarius
Virgo - Pisces

As you can see from the chart, the polar opposite sign of Capricorn is Cancer. Therefore, I will look up the sabian degree for 24 Cancer to provide some insight into your T-square.

114__(24°)
WOMAN AND TWO MEN CASTAWAYS ON A SOUTH SEAS ISLAND The three "souls" in man-factional, emotional, mental -"exiled" in the body. Potential fulfillment. Sense of being lost in life.

___*When positive, the degree is an unusual gift for organizing and exploiting the self's potentials, and when negative, a devastating sense of ineptitude and estrangement from reality.

By the way, you can use the sabian symbol reference site to understand more about the placement of each of your natal planets...just remember to always round up one degree, and do not take the opposite point for your initial interpretation.

I hope this helps...this is one of my first real attempts at interpretation, so bear with me here :wink:

EDIT: I am feeling particularly generous tonight, so I will save you the trouble of looking up the sabian symbols yourself.

Jupiter (Libra):

210__(30°)
A PHRENOLOGIST DISCOVERS MOUNDS OF KNOWLEDGE ON A HEAD Ability to read spiritual meanings in concrete objects. Objectification
of abstract truths. Cleverness in understanding.

___*When positive, the degree is a perfected integrity of self and an exceptional gift for furthering all progress, and when negative, a fatuous pride in mere intellect.

Neptune (Scorpio):

240__(30°)
HALLOWE'EN GIVES SOCIAL RELEASE TO YOUTHFUL IMPISHNESS Need for giving free rein to unsocial instincts within the pale of social traditions. Planned release of inner pressure.

___*When positive, the degree is a gift for making the desires and ambitions of self not only of interest but of actual value to others, and when negative, ineptness of self-expression and contempt for established values.

Venus (Sagittarius):

250__(10°)
A STAGE SYMBOLIZATION OF THE "GODDESS OF OPPORTUNITY" Power of creative significance, as it transforms mere facts into universal symbols. Exteriorization of inner impulses.

___*When positive, the degree is an irresistible confidence in self and a tireless outreaching to all the wonders of an everyday world, and when negative, consistent diversion of effort to worthless ends.

Sun (Sagittarius):

[260__(20°)
MEN CUTTING THE ICE OF A FROZEN POND, FOR SUMMER USE Depth of operation necessary to prepare for next phase of life. Sacrifice of present to future. Thoroughness of action.

___*When positive, the degree is exceptional capacity for overcoming obstacles and capitalizing on every possible eventuality, and when negative, lack of perspective and wholly unnecessary acceptance of hardship.

There are quite a few members on the board with this Sabian degree...if I recall correctly, I believe that both Kite and Elianah also share this with you :wink:

Venus (Capricorn):

274__(4°)
MERRY-MAKERS EMBARK IN A BIG CANOE ON LANTERN-LIT LAKE Externalization through individuals of the collective urges of the race. Foolish love for pleasure. Exploitation of self.

___*When positive, the degree is exceptional capacity for bringing all proper relationships to a point of effectiveness in any give exigency of everyday affairs, and when negative, inability to get along with anybody.

Moon (Capricorn):

294__(24°)
A WOMAN WALKING TO THE SURE HAVEN OF A CONVENT Protective kindness of life to weary hearts. Quiet undercurrent of real existence. Compelled assistance. Timely rescue.

___*When positive, the degree is the irresistible power of a true inner vision, and when negative, abject surrender to weakness.

Mars (Aquarius):

328__(28°)
HUGE PILE OF SAWED-UP WOOD INSURES HEAT FOR THE WINTER Rich contribution of nature for all who work with foresight. Intelligent preparation. Calm yet potent faith in Providence.

___*When positive, the degree is man's uninhibited and enthusiastic desire to be at work or to mobilize everything around him in his own interest, and when negative, unnecessary surrender to hard or unrewarding effort through a total lack of imagination.

True Node (Pisces):

346__(16°)
IN A QUIET MUSEUM,AN ART STUDENT DRINKS IN INSPIRATION Subjective source of strength around all manifestation. Communion with accumulated race power. Deep, vibrant realization.

___*When positive, the degree is exceptional capacity for meeting the unusual developments on every level of human experience, and when negative, delusions of cleverness and contempt for real effort.

I also have a Pisces North Node, except mine is located in the twelfth house, thus exaggerating its effect. I have recently purchased Jan Spiller's Astrology for the Soul (I highly recommend it!) and this is what it has to say about opposing sign/house positions:

Opposing Sign/House Positions

(This includes North Node in Aries in the 7th house; North Node in Taurus in the 8th House; North Nod ein Gemini in the 9th House; North Node in Cancer in the 10th house; North Node in Leo in the 11th House; North Node in Virgo in the 12th House; North Node in Libra in the 1st House; North Node in Scorpio in the 2nd House; North Node in Sagittarius in the 3rd House; Norht Node in Capricorn in the 4th House; Norht Node in Aquarius in the 5th House; North Node in Pisces in the 6th House.)

If your North Node is in a house opposing the sign of your Norht Node (as noted above) it will be nesessary for you to carefully and continuously check with yourself to find the right blending of behavior. Remember that generally, the house indicates where to learn the lessons of the sign. The house is like a shell--the environment you need to support the content of the sign.

For example, if you Norht Node is in Aries in the 7th House, you are learning to develop a new sense of self-identity (North Node in Aries) through becoming aware of the identity of others (North Node in the 7th House). Through working cooperatively with other people and supporting them in reaching their goals, you will discover your own true identity. However, when you turn that around and focus on yourself, you lose your identity in trying to please others and be the nice person they expect you to be. In this case, the key to self-identity would actually lie in helping others in their search for identity.

Chiron (Aries):

3__(3°)
A MAN'S PROFILE SUGGESTS THE OUTLINES OF HIS COUNTRY The individual self as an avatar of greater collective reality; as participant in the larger scheme of society or life.

___*When positive, the degree is man's capacity for giving full play to every ramification of the reality he has created for himself, and when negative, an unimaginative conventionality which leaves him in bondage to every current stereotype of human relations.

Saturn (Taurus):

33__(3°)
NATURAL TERRACES LEAD UP TO A LAWN OF CLOVER IN BLOOM The invitation extended by all nature to man for self-expression. Inspirational possibilities in all experience. Hope.

___*When positive, the degree is a creative optimism brought to embrace every facet of everyday striving, and when negative, an unwarranted self-indulgence and a disregard of all practical reality through a concern over the phantasmal and impossible.

Pluto (Virgo):

178__(28°)
BALD-HEADED MAN DOMINATES GATHERING OF NATIONAL FIGURES Driving power of real personality in moments of crisis. Capacity for hard work. Compelling manifestation of inner self.

___*When positive, the degree is accomplishment through a completeness of self-mastery and a rigid control of others, and when negative, a sadistic sophistication.

Uranus (Libra):

189__(9°)
THREE "OLD MASTERS" HANG ALONE IN AN ART GALLERY Efficient cohesion of the three "souls" of man; of mind, feeling and instinct. Integrated wisdom. Sagacious behaviour.

___*When positive, the degree is a gift for bringing people and events together in high appreciation of the greater values of life, and destructive self-contemplation.

I should probably include the sabian symbols for four main angles in your natal chart--the Ascendant (AC), the Descendant (DC), the Midheaven (MC), and the Nadir (IC).

Ascendant (Libra):

196__(16°)
A HAPPY CREW IS RESTORING BEACH PIERS WRECKED BY STORMS Constructive results of apparently destructive forces; stimulation to new accomplishment. Glad response to needed work.

___*When positive, the degree is a joy in bringing every self-competence to the recurrent emergencies of life, and when negative, frustration as an excuse for inaction.

Descendant (Aries):

16__(16°)
BRIGHTLY CLAD BROWNIES, DANCING IN WARM DYING LIGHT Relationship between conscious and unconscious sides of life. Invisible assistance often entailing obligation to outer forces.

___*When positive, the degree is simple good fortune together with unlimited opportunity as the direct fruitage of effort, and when negative, delusions of adequacy with a complete inability to act in real self-interest.

This is the same sabian symbol for my natal Sun, by the way :)

Midheaven (Cancer):

106__(16°)
A MAN HOLDS A SCROLL. BEFORE HIM, A SQUARE IS OUTLINED Underlying tendency to revert to root patterns of being:" squaring" oneself with everyday reality. Control over life.

___*When positive, the degree is an absolute and personal control and organization of self for the purposes of each special situation, and when negative, self-limitation through unimaginative perspective.

I believe that Kite also has this sabian degree someplace in his natal chart...it seems you were meant to stumble upon this forum. Welcome aboard! :mrgreen:

Nadir (Capricorn):

286__(16°)
SCHOOL GROUNDS FILLED WITH YOUTHS IN GYMNASIUM SUITS Normal dependence upon physical stimulation. Robust enthusiasm in approaching life's contests; or immature impulsiveness.

___*When positive, the degree is an effective appreciation of joint action and a high skill in supervising group effort, and when negative, self-betrayal through unimaginative conventionality.

I appologize if any of these degrees are incorrect...it is past midnight in my time zone right now, but I am so enthusiastic that I cannot sleep!

Arian Maverick

P.S. I have one final observation before I get some much-needed rest...you have several planets that share the same degree but in different signs, such as Jupiter at 30 Libra and Neptune at 30 Scorpio, and Mars at 28 Aquarius and Pluto at 28 Virgo. I know that this is signficant and there was a board discussing this not too long ago, but alas I am too tired to search for it and provide a link. Perhaps I'll finish this thread in the morning :wink:

wilsontc

Staff member
self

Vini,

Since you have more planets on the left of your chart than on the right you focus on yourself more than on others.

Since you have more planets on the bottom of your chart than on the top you focus more on your inner world than on the outer.

Since you have the most planets in the bottom left of your chart you use what you know about yourself to focus on your inner world.

For more see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Charting,

Tim

Vini

Arian maverick ...Thanks for your insights ..I am awaiting for further insights from you about what you last mentioned all houses in similar degreees etc :)

As far as me stumbling to this forum ....I have Uranus conjunct my Ascendant which makes me quite aquarian like hence my interest in astrology :!: Nope ?

I would also really love to hear from other knowledgeable folks ..I know there are lots of em here ...wish I knew as much ... :mrgreen:

Arian Maverick

Arian maverick ...Thanks for your insights ..I am awaiting for further insights from you about what you last mentioned all houses in similar degreees etc

I am not exactly sure what this means myself, but I must say that your natal chart has some of the most exact house sizes I have ever seen! Perhaps you believe every aspect of your life (as represented by the twelve houses) to be of equal importance, or your Higher Self wishes you to devote an equal amount of time to each? Just a guess :wink:

Arian Maverick

Vini

ArMav, Thanks again ..that is true ...I always try to balance everything in my life.

I was expecting some more interpretations from everyone out there ..but it seems like my chart aint interesting :wink: perhaps ...what say ? :roll:

Arian Maverick

I was expecting some more interpretations from everyone out there ..but it seems like my chart aint interesting perhaps ...what say ?

As a quintuple Aries I am certainly not the best person to be saying this, but try to be patient. I'm sure others will come around and take a stab at interpreting your chart :wink:

Arien Maverick

Lunar Pisces

Vini said:
I was expecting some more interpretations from everyone out there ..but it seems like my chart aint interesting :wink: perhaps ...what say ? :roll:

I see this a lot on astrology forums. Someone posts their info/chart, wanting a free interpertation, and then is disappointed at the replies or lack there of. Sorry, but you just can't take this personally, especially whe you're asking for something for free. Plus, begging for more after two other people generously took the time to reply to you looks a little pushy. (Granted having Jupiter in the 1st house may lead you to think you can flatter and persuade people to do whatever you want, without you giving much in return - it would be quite wise of you to keep in mind that people normally don't like being used.)

Secondly, doing interpretations of a chart is energy- and time-consuming. Not everyone has the time to play free-lance astrologer. I do what I can, but even a single reply to a request like yours can eat up an hour or more of my time. While it may not seem fair to you, I try to limit such taxing replies to people who already contribute to the forum in other ways. I have to limit myself somehow, since I come here for fun - not to be distracted from the rest of my busy life. I'm sure I'm not the only person around here that has to draw the line at how much time they spend here. So again, don't take this personally.

Of course, an alternative for you, if you really wish to get more one-on-one attention from an astrologer, is to hire one of the many excellant professional astrologers around.

Arian Maverick

Thanks for the humbling reminder, Lunar Pisces...I know that I am inclined to be pushy as well, but I do my best with the energy I have :oops:

Arian Maverick

Kite

I would also add that I specifically ignore requests for a general reading, e.g. tell me what you see kind of thing. If someone has a particular issue they're dealing with and are forthcoming with some information so I'm not wasting my time on a wild goose chase, then I'm more apt to engage.

Kite

Vini

I didnt mean to sound pushy and I do get the message I should have been more specific...pls accept my apologies...
I am not prone to using people. I wouldnt expect a response if someone does not have the time or inclination.
As far as contribution its my first time here and I would love to contribute if I attain that level. :?

The description of the "Natal & Predictive" Forum encouraged me to ask believing it was okay to do so and my interest in the subject too.I am grateful to alll who responded.

Wish you all happy times filled with astrological revealations & insights

Arian Maverick

Try not to take these posts personally, Vini...it is unfortunate that you received the brunt of our accumulated frustrations. I understand your situation and will do my best to help, as I am sure others will too :wink:

Arian Maverick