3 Yods that intertwine to form a pentagram star

Hello ,
I am new here and very happy to have found a forum which has a discussion just for configurations.

I have an interesting pattern on my chart, and so does someone else. I wonder if any of you have come across it before, and whether or not you have, your comments about it would be welcomed.I am an actually as Astrologer myself, so am not looking for a "free" reading. The fact is, that in the 13 years I have worked with Astrology I have NEVER come across single book about the configuration in question and many an internet search over the years has yoilded just one small paragraph about it. It seems totally overlooked.

I have three yods that intertwine perfectly to create a 5 pointed star, contained within a "lantern " shape. I was born 18th october 1973 in Cardiff, Wales,UK at 13-40 pm and am female.

A person with the exact same shape, who lives across the world, has himself been for years trying to find out about this configuration, and anyone else who has it. After many years of searching, he last week found me. We were born a day apart but we share the same pattern, with the same aspects, only they sit in different houses. We resonate with one another at a profound level. He was born in Amman, Jordan,Israel on 17th october 1973 at 17:00pm
We have had rather an intsense "getting to know" one another exchange by email and chat which has elicited some VERY powerful feelings that are MOST inconvenient as we live opposite sides of the world and I have a family!!

anyway..........

I am aware of the symbolism associated in esoteric law associated with this star shape. I am more interested in how the shape takes meaning on a personal level. The very apex of the star, the whole pattern, is at the neptune-Venus conjunction in Saggitarius. I am well aware of this star shape being associated with Venus and of Neptune being the "higher octave" of Venus.

This shape may also be formed from Bi-quintiles. a "geometrically perfect" pentagram would be comprised of the 5th harmonic, ie the quintile series. This is not, but nevertheless is still a blazingly obvious star , each yod being in perfect harmony to the others.The lantern shape itself as a stand-alone is associated with the geometric shape the "pentagon", which in turn relates to the pentagram star because of the 5 points. you will see my LANTERN quite clearly, it joins all the edges of the star up.

This star is the focal point of my entire chart. Take away the inconjuncts that then take away the yods, and the chart is half bare. Interestingly, OUTSIDE of the lanter-star shape sits a few aspects practically nothing to do with this configuration....as if there were two distinctly separate parts to "me". Two parallel lives......LOL

I have come across this shape in one other chart years ago, the man was a healer and Tai Chi/Chi Gung master.

I'd be very keen to hear from anyone who has come across this themselves, or anyone who thinks they can draw some meaning from it. Given this is such an uncommon and unacknowledged aspect configuration, it is all the more intriguing and should be interesting for those of you keen to investigate chart patterns.

I look forward to any and all replies....and for those of you wondering why, as an Astrologer, I need any outside insight, I say to you that it is always tricky to be purely objective about ones own chart and own aspect patterns!

Thanks in advance

rahu

Banned
hi cosmic,
i have a interest in forms in charts and i haven't really thought or seen this either.but as i use midpoints a lot,i found it interesting that in addition to all the vertices in this configuration lying on a single line,that your chiron and moon,which aren't part of the pattern,are also on the midpoint line.
the yod is ,as you probably know is also called the finger of god or the sword of god.i have found that the yod pattern has showed up when people have been "psychicly"and physically attached.it is not a constant effect but it seems to be involved his directed psychic force.so i tend to associate with the sword image.the line up of planet midpoints make me think that you may have had your share of unexpected antagonist.
aside,your chart indicates to me that you are extremely psychic and probably are guided inyour astrological insights by your accurate intuitions.
as to the effect of this pattern.it seems that your good deeds may bring resentment from enitities envious of your power,just a hunch.
rahu

thankyou rahu

interesting you picked up on the psychic elements. i am just about to launch my own website business, where I do astrology readings and Tarot readings etc... :) I have many interests in various mystical/esoteric/paranormal /philosophical fields and intuit a long, interesting path ahead that will probably see me delving into many other related fields and getting to grips more and more with my intuitive capabilities as I grow older....i hope :)

I have attached my chart for easy viewing, i forogt toi first time around

Attachments

• my chart VZ.gif
    my chart VZ.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 304

watchman512

An exercise for you to do,

Grab a plain piece of paper with you basic natal chart.
Now on your chart plot the positions of venus during the start of her retrograde motions. What you should discover is that a shape of a Pentagram will form on the chart,with the points being at the degrees of the retrograde motion. ;) Please also take note of the position of the higher octave of Venus, being Uranus,to see what aspects develope.
Have fun

Soul Friend

Thank you so much for including the image with this post. It truly is a fascinating configuration particularly for all those of us who are fond of shapes and configurations.:)

On a separate note regarding your T-square w/ the Jupiter focus to your Sun/Mars opposition I would love to hear how Mars as the Focus of your Funnel or Handle of your Bucket, depending on preference of terms, might each hold significance for you. I expect everything is processed through your Mars drive to understand and expressively communicate thoughts w/ periodic impulsive interjections in conversation while your Jupiter in the 1st has quite a bit of impact by position and aspect.

Last edited:

tsquare

Alister Crowley has one.
He shouldn't be too hard to read up on....he wrote a few books..he maybe covered the aspect...no clue....but he did have it unless I have something wrong, but I am almost sure.
Uranus at 19 Leo.
sextile
Sun at 19 libra..venus at 24 Venus.
square
Mars at 22 capricorn
sextile
Moon at 22 Piscies
sextile
Pluto at 23 Taurus
square
back to top....

For some reason in my chart of his, it does not show Uranus and mars as aspected but by the degrees above you can tell they are...I don't get it...
anyway...

Johnny Depp, the actor, has one as well if you use the Asc as an angle.
He has a Leo Asc, and the Apex is the sun...it sextiles the Asc.
Chart Ruler aspects asc. He also has a nice jupiter trine to asc....lucky *******.
It is an interesting chart.....Most of the angles are really tight..
His chart is all over the place....I think it is the most popular, some times above Christs, over on astrotheme.com.

He actually has another one in his chart as well....except it is somewhat wide in orb...widest orbs in the second are 4, 5, and 9 degrees..but it is there...just not so tight...odd he has two...

cosmicpixie, yours is very tight...thank you for posting.:)
I have had my eye on this chart pattern for a while after noticing it in Crowleys and Depps...and I wondered what it was...I know it was not the one of Bi-quintles that you mentioned as well, but I looked around for info on this and could find nothing.....good luck with your new friend, nice story.:)

Tsquare

Last edited:
Hi T Square
I haven't been on this forum for a while but stumbled across it on a google search today where I'd been looking for some discusssion of Aleister crowley's chart of all things !!! I actually knew about his chart years ago but for some reason never mentioned it in my original post. My interest was re-jogged after watching a DVD last night, "chemical wedding", which uses Crowley as the focal point of the story...

Anyhow, it's good to know someone else is aware of this pattern. My search today was again disappointing, no real insights into the significance of the pattern in the birth chart.

Yes, Crowley does have one - you'll have to mentally draw in the lines from the lantern shape that is formed...his star is actually made of inonjuncts and a couple of bi-quintiles, and the software used does not include both on the chart drawings. As the inconjunct and bi-quintile are so very close in degrees, I have no problem including them as making up his star shape.

Carl jung also has a pentagram, again you'll need to mentally draw in the lines, his basic chart pattern is again, the lantern shape and within that the star, with one "leg" being comprised of a bi-quintile and the others, inconjuncts

In the Tarot, The Hermit, seeker of truth and knowledge og the soteric/mystical/ divine kind, carries a LANTERN. Inside this is a PENTAGRAM. This tarot card is associated with the Hebrew letter YOD, which is of course what these pentagram shapes on the chart include. Interesting coinicidences ?!

In Crowley's chart and my own, the star is overlaid with a mystic rectangle. The geometry is rather lovely, if you take a blank piece of paper and plot the lantern/star/rectangle in isolation.

I'm not quite sure what it all means, but in Crowley's case it is particularly interesting given his occult/magickal path and the pentagram shape being such a powerful occult symbol.

I myself am on the spiritual/psychic path, but not the magickal one. I'm really just only at the beginning of my journey where working with my abilities are concerned , so perhaps the pentagram will mean more as I evolve over the years. I'd like to be in a position to open a school to train young kids to work with their psychic/intuitive/paranormal abilities one day....quite a big mission I feel is my ultimate life goal. Currently no such school/training centre exists. I don't really count the Indigo child meetings/study groups as they are pretty low-key , the kids only meet once a week or so for a couple of hours. I have something quite big in mind, but it would need alot of funding. I'm hoping my Tarot business will over the years allow for this capital to be raised..."little steps to bigger things".

Maybe the pentagram is concerned with bringing new awareness to the world in some way ....acting as some sort of seed that effects change and growth in many minds on a widespread level....? Look what Crowley did for Magic, Jung for Psychology, maybe there is some "message" to bring with this shape,who knows !! If I succeed with my "psychic school for kids" mission, I'll be convinced this is the case !! But I see this as being something many years away yet . I see the shape as having holding POTENTIAL for this kind of energy affect but how this potential is worked with will perhaps vary from person to person.

Haven't looked at Depp's chart yet but will do so in a bit. Will try to resize the two charts mentioned and post them later...the current ones I have are too big to upload

Ivy79

Hi Cosmicpixie,

I am so happy to see your thread here, coz my brother has the similar configuration as well. I guess it's because you and my brother were born in the same period of time, as my brother's born on 14 oct, 1973 in China. Here is his chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_04_ge_yang_hp.12323.19831.gif&res=63&va=&cid=s3jfileGaqsxQ-u1213073715. I've posted a thread before, at the time I posted it, I didn't even realise the pentagon, just thinking 3 yods. If you are interested, here the thread I posted before: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=84793#post84793

Like you, I've been trying to figure it out what it means but can't get much info about it. And I'm just a beginner to astrology, so I actually know very little about it. I just focus on the house position when I try to interprete my brother's chart. Venus conj Neturn on 4th house, as the most important point of pentagon, I would say that could mean it's my brother's destiny to look after the family, though he used to rely on the family. And yours are in the 12 house, maybe that's how you become an astrologer:) .

There're a lot more can tell, but it's out of my knowledge. And I also agree with that the individual configurations maybe have more meaning than the pentagon itself. But I'm really glad that you bring it out.

Cheers

Ivy

tsquare

I'm in red.

Hi T Square
I haven't been on this forum for a while but stumbled across it on a google search today where I'd been looking for some discusssion of Aleister crowley's chart of all things !!! I actually knew about his chart years ago but for some reason never mentioned it in my original post. My interest was re-jogged after watching a DVD last night, "chemical wedding", which uses Crowley as the focal point of the story...

Anyhow, it's good to know someone else is aware of this pattern. My search today was again disappointing, no real insights into the significance of the pattern in the birth chart.

I never really found anything either but I hope your tenacity pays off..I lost interest...but it still is there..and I am still curious about it if something comes up along my path....if I see anything I'll drop it here..if I recall.

Yes, Crowley does have one - you'll have to mentally draw in the lines from the lantern shape that is formed...his star is actually made of inonjuncts and a couple of bi-quintiles, and the software used does not include both on the chart drawings. As the inconjunct and bi-quintile are so very close in degrees, I have no problem including them as making up his star shape.

Carl jung also has a pentagram, again you'll need to mentally draw in the lines, his basic chart pattern is again, the lantern shape and within that the star, with one "leg" being comprised of a bi-quintile and the others, inconjuncts

hmmm..didn't know about Jung...thanks..

In the Tarot, The Hermit, seeker of truth and knowledge og the soteric/mystical/ divine kind, carries a LANTERN. Inside this is a PENTAGRAM. This tarot card is associated with the Hebrew letter YOD, which is of course what these pentagram shapes on the chart include. Interesting coinicidences ?!

Maybe...people do this all the time...different systems may use the same symbols.....many of them were done in secrecy to keep others from knowing what they meant so it is natural to assume that anyone may create their own symbols, for their own systems, for their own purposes...not everything is universal. I guess I'm saying I don't know.

In Crowley's chart and my own, the star is overlaid with a mystic rectangle. The geometry is rather lovely, if you take a blank piece of paper and plot the lantern/star/rectangle in isolation.

I know, it's quite interesting isn't it..especially after you trace over the lines some...once can get introverted into the form.
...and the comuncatbiliy of it seems easy yet productive.....but of course planet placements matter as well as houses...no two patterns are alike...they are still only patterns....you hve to go deeper IMO to understand it....at least in relation to you. But thats just my mumbles.

I'm not quite sure what it all means, but in Crowley's case it is particularly interesting given his occult/magickal path and the pentagram shape being such a powerful occult symbol.

I thought so too...that is what caught my eye about it....when I looked at hs chart some form of star or pentagram is what I looked for becuase of the symbology associated with satanism.....I think crowley as said by some is a braodly misunderstood individual, but I will not go out and say I fully understand him either...I havn't spent much time with his work...next to none really......I scaned a few of his books and took interest in some things...such as every man is a star...I want to asociate that with the asc degree in some way being in other sources covering magic there is a 360 degree list of beings that gird the earth, and it is said that whatever you asc is you will have the sympathy of that being....and the asc is said to in a way be a mask...so I have not gone below wonder on that...is every man a star...there was someone that unlocked those names of those beings using a cypher and they were the names of stars...so I thought that odd...sources were Franz Bardons work and second book...aslo a Grimore of some magician from way back...cant recall the name now..I havn't looked at it for some time now....I posted the degrees on another thread under bardons name.......it is intersting to see what people think about if the asc degree description resinates in some way....I thought mine did somwhat...but I never took it any further then that.

I myself am on the spiritual/psychic path, but not the magickal one. I'm really just only at the beginning of my journey where working with my abilities are concerned , so perhaps the pentagram will mean more as I evolve over the years.

What is the full difference between the spiritual/psychic path and the magical one. Is the first more subjective to begin while the other is more objective. I have heard that those on the magic path without a thoruogh self analysis risk insanity.(laugh) I have heard that..something about obsession. You don't ahve to answer in full...do you have any link or resourse that may describe this somewhat....I never fully understood either side.....I don't understand the difference....
I know of someone that did the first and now works with the second.
I've never botherd to ask, and don't see being able to coming any time soon. You can always PM me as well.

I'd like to be in a position to open a school to train young kids to work with their psychic/intuitive/paranormal abilities one day....quite a big mission I feel is my ultimate life goal. Currently no such school/training centre exists.

Not publicly..no...but there are always places like this...I don't think anything public ever gets advanced.....not that I like cults, simply saying that privacy is often the way those things seem to go from what I can tell...otherwise weird opposition pops up...there are plenty of people that do not want others to have those abilities.....people can and have and will be culturally programed to reject and even scoff such things......you are taking on allot...I suppose I could wish you luck...it would be interseting to see done.

I don't really count the Indigo child meetings/study groups as they are pretty low-key , the kids only meet once a week or so for a couple of hours. I have something quite big in mind, but it would need alot of funding. I'm hoping my Tarot business will over the years allow for this capital to be raised..."little steps to bigger things".

I never understood the indigo children thing...i read up on some but it always seemd so vague..I know allot of people that are like that, and i have had some of the "symptoms"(laugh)(my word) myself...but anything like what you are mentioning I am assuming is fairly superficial as far as really working on or doing anything in the area of increasing or recovering inherant ability.

Maybe the pentagram is concerned with bringing new awareness to the world in some way ....acting as some sort of seed that effects change and growth in many minds on a widespread level....? Look what Crowley did for Magic, Jung for Psychology, maybe there is some "message" to bring with this shape,who knows !! If I succeed with my "psychic school for kids" mission, I'll be convinced this is the case !! But I see this as being something many years away yet . I see the shape as having holding POTENTIAL for this kind of energy affect but how this potential is worked with will perhaps vary from person to person.

Yeah, who knows.....I think you would have to work on things yourself as well...both of them did, did they not?
So the chart may indicate your interests and in my guess the areas they will take place...I think it indicates natural ability and an intersting way of comunicating between the differet areas effected by the planets...so a full life in a way....I just like how the pattern is spread out...and the way that the planets line up....it must indicate some ability to use many resources together...a way to work things out.
A while ago I came across someone that said that the significance behind the Cross is that Life is always 90 degrees to iteslf.....I think that says allot about any chart...planets in oppostion or square do not get allong to well and those areas conflict but they create a game of sorts and progress..just progress which one must work at....sextiles are more progressive then trines being they are of a different elements...trines often do little but still they are there.....I wanted to say that and I don't know why.
Maybe because the cross is often used so much in symbology and I thought that an intersting description of it...ther is always inherant conflict in any chart where life progresses it seems....where life is "ballanced" there is structure and struggle of some sort...and that is how I try to look at a wheel....and that is how I try to look at patterns....I look for the comuncation and struggles or easy flows..then the planets...then the signs they are in..then the houses..then the progressions in comparison...then the transits....and that colors how I view the aspect so far...although I honestly havn't looked at it for some time....probably since my last post here.

Haven't looked at Depp's chart yet but will do so in a bit. Will try to resize the two charts mentioned and post them later...the current ones I have are too big to upload

His are not as pronounced as Crowley's and I hope I do not have it wrong...I't should be very easy to find though....he has a very interesting chart as well.....but he's no Reki master or anything.....he's an artist who is very successfully.....which is interesting in itself....I can recall someone crediting him for his decisions and career..what he has done...and he replied with..a..and I shouldn't quote directly..."Yeah, but what is that?" almost as if he didn't have a clue what he had done......almost if it was an accident in a way, his life...his carrer....unless he is lying he mentioned having to be forced to go to the auditions to Burtons -Edward scissor hands- by his agent...he couldn't see himself doing it....he doesn't have allot of confidence it seems(yet he seems to work hard on his charectors and it pays) and I think many of his choices were just luck and a quick decission or a "I don't want to do that because I think I can't" type of thing...I'm sure he turned down lots of stuff for lots fo differnt reasons...some gigs he had I guess he choose for their location..(close to home...kids..)rather then forcarrer....yet things worked out OK..and Ithink that may have something to do with this aspect...things turn out OK..things have a way of doing just OK...that is if I am correct and I can be horrably wrong...I'm just throwing it out there....I think he feels very lucky.....but slightly confussed at times at his success.(laugh) but how and the hell would I know. He is of course an intersting person otherwise he would not be famous...intersting people keep themselves loaded with problems. I like his sun to jupiter to asc aspect.ruller n sextile to asc...sun placed ice in the 11H in gemini....juipiter trine asc....lucky guy isn't he. And fire is usualy found in the chart of actors and performers...it is that outflow of self into others...they are a magnet....they are pusher beams...pushing on things will bring them to you...pulling on things(water) will make them go away. sometime it seems the universe works oposite of how one thinks it should....if you want something it seems to run away(either seems, or does)...if you don't want something it comes after you. I still want to know how that works with the signs and planets...
The mind is like this as well.....try not to think of something and you can't stop....try to remeber something and it flees you.....I used to trick the mind this way, used to. i'd try not to remember what I wanted to and it would show..then I would try remember obsessivly what i did not want to remember and it would flee from me....kind of weird...but I wonder if the universe operates on the same laws of the mind..or if they are differnet...could be differnt universes have different laws...not sure fully yet.

Shutup Tsquare
Mars transit is square mercury...

tsquare

Here's another one for you cosmicpixie, that is, if you still around.
Steve Albini.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Albini
Was born in Pasadena, California.
That is the place I could find, date is in the Wiki Article.
July 22nd, 1962.
My birthday, 20 years before I was born.

His pattern is:
Saturn in Aquarious 8 degrees
sextile
Moon in aries 11 degrees
sextle
Mars in Gemini 9 degrees
square
Pluto and venus conj in virgo, 8 and 11 degrees
sextile
Neptune in scorpio, 10 degrees.
square to Saturn(see top)

Really he has more then 3 yods, he has 5 yods counting the conj.
Couldn't find a birth time but spent little time looking.

Very interesting aspect on that yod conj. he has of venus and pluto in virgo......he has jupiter chiron opposite.....nearly exact.

Really intersting aspects.

I should be able to post a link to my natal chart after this 3rd post.

The ones who did my chart stated something about my tines which from my observation look like a pythagoras triangle.

What does this mean coupled with the numerology in my DOB 5-18-1966 3:30pm toledo, ohio?

millionora

cosmicpixie said:
Hello ,
I am new here and very happy to have found a forum which has a discussion just for configurations.

I have an interesting pattern on my chart, and so does someone else. I wonder if any of you have come across it before, and whether or not you have, your comments about it would be welcomed.I am an actually as Astrologer myself, so am not looking for a "free" reading. The fact is, that in the 13 years I have worked with Astrology I have NEVER come across single book about the configuration in question and many an internet search over the years has yoilded just one small paragraph about it. It seems totally overlooked.

I have three yods that intertwine perfectly to create a 5 pointed star, contained within a "lantern " shape. I was born 18th october 1973 in Cardiff, Wales,UK at 13-40 pm and am female.

A person with the exact same shape, who lives across the world, has himself been for years trying to find out about this configuration, and anyone else who has it. After many years of searching, he last week found me. We were born a day apart but we share the same pattern, with the same aspects, only they sit in different houses. We resonate with one another at a profound level. He was born in Amman, Jordan,Israel on 17th october 1973 at 17:00pm
We have had rather an intsense "getting to know" one another exchange by email and chat which has elicited some VERY powerful feelings that are MOST inconvenient as we live opposite sides of the world and I have a family!!

anyway..........

I am aware of the symbolism associated in esoteric law associated with this star shape. I am more interested in how the shape takes meaning on a personal level. The very apex of the star, the whole pattern, is at the neptune-Venus conjunction in Saggitarius. I am well aware of this star shape being associated with Venus and of Neptune being the "higher octave" of Venus.

This shape may also be formed from Bi-quintiles. a "geometrically perfect" pentagram would be comprised of the 5th harmonic, ie the quintile series. This is not, but nevertheless is still a blazingly obvious star , each yod being in perfect harmony to the others.The lantern shape itself as a stand-alone is associated with the geometric shape the "pentagon", which in turn relates to the pentagram star because of the 5 points. you will see my LANTERN quite clearly, it joins all the edges of the star up.

This star is the focal point of my entire chart. Take away the inconjuncts that then take away the yods, and the chart is half bare. Interestingly, OUTSIDE of the lanter-star shape sits a few aspects practically nothing to do with this configuration....as if there were two distinctly separate parts to "me". Two parallel lives......LOL

I have come across this shape in one other chart years ago, the man was a healer and Tai Chi/Chi Gung master.

I'd be very keen to hear from anyone who has come across this themselves, or anyone who thinks they can draw some meaning from it. Given this is such an uncommon and unacknowledged aspect configuration, it is all the more intriguing and should be interesting for those of you keen to investigate chart patterns.

I look forward to any and all replies....and for those of you wondering why, as an Astrologer, I need any outside insight, I say to you that it is always tricky to be purely objective about ones own chart and own aspect patterns!

Thanks in advance

hello!! OMG! I too have 3 YODs in the shape of a Pentagram, I was born october 16, 1973 in redding california! goodness, the point of my pentagram is Neptune in my 9th conjuncted by Venus.. I am a light healer but i don't really use it always as i can't support my lifestyle with healing only. But when i do use it i am pretty powerful!

feel free to investigate my chart. I hope you get this message. we can connect and possibly learn from each other.

Love, light, truth
Blessings!
Nora.

4leafclovah

watchman512 said:
An exercise for you to do,

Grab a plain piece of paper with you basic natal chart.
Now on your chart plot the positions of venus during the start of her retrograde motions. What you should discover is that a shape of a Pentagram will form on the chart,with the points being at the degrees of the retrograde motion. ;) Please also take note of the position of the higher octave of Venus, being Uranus,to see what aspects develope.
Have fun

I thought the higher octave of Venus is Neptune and higher octave of Mercury is Uranus? Correct me if i am wrong...:)

Last edited:

4leafclovah

cosmicpixie said:
thankyou rahu

interesting you picked up on the psychic elements. i am just about to launch my own website business, where I do astrology readings and Tarot readings etc... :) I have many interests in various mystical/esoteric/paranormal /philosophical fields and intuit a long, interesting path ahead that will probably see me delving into many other related fields and getting to grips more and more with my intuitive capabilities as I grow older....i hope :)

I have attached my chart for easy viewing, i forogt toi first time around

Very interesting topic CP. You also have your ascendant at 0 Cap and NN..wow, which is very powerful!

Natasha

Bil Tierney wrote a book called Dynamics of Aspects Analysis which has a chapter on Yods
It would be worth a read for anyone who has yods as it rings true for many I know who have yods and particularly multiple yods
I feel that having multiple yods of any form primarily reinformces the life path challenge which Yods bring
I see yods as being about "forks in the road" occuring for the person. Finding another way and adjustment are usually a big issue. I have noticed that people with Yods who refuse to find another way or take another road tend to have health issues at these critical points.
For example we have a person at work who have 3 yods and has had many health issues at critical points. They have worked there for over 20 years and they are 40 years old. Even tho they now live over 100km from Melbourne they will not change jobs but try all sorts of ways to keep this job (eg staying at accomodation train travel driving etc).
It seems that perhaps this persons yod really wants them to make a major change in this area of their life but they refuse and just give the yod small adjustments as result the poor person is in constant turmoil.

Yennefer

Hi all,

I would say I also have this pentagram shape in my chart, if I use N.Node and ASC as well. Chart attached but u have to you imagination to see it:)

Saturn 19°55' Libra
BML 20°29' conj ASC 21°35' Sagittarius
Venus 19°42' Aquarius
Mercury 21°12' Pisces
Chiron 19°37' Taurus
North Node 19°04' Cancer

I was born on 27th March 1982 at 00:54 in Teschen, Czech Republic (18E37, 49N45)

About psychic gifts discussed here, I have to agree, I got into astrology when I was 16 after reading some Jung's works and throughout years I also studied extensively reiki, magic, tarot, esoteric related subjects etc. (it's actually all the same one thing). I am very intuitive a I feel very strongly that I have such a potential but I don't know how should I apply it to get it some more concrete form. From looking at my chart, would you have any insight/advice?

Thanks,
Yennefer

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    37.2 KB · Views: 106

millionora

hi i attached my chart also. 3 YOD's and a pantagram within a PENTAGON..

I think our first step would be for all of us to start to heal ourselves completely (if possible) then start to heal those around us, so that we can heal the earth so that she can sustain us....

i believe that throughout the inner healing process these secrets within our charts will be revealed when we are individually ready..

i wish us all success and PROGRESS! for inner truth...

Love, light, truth

Blessings!

Attachments

• nora natal.gif
    nora natal.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 124

misskitty

Natasha said:
Bil Tierney wrote a book called Dynamics of Aspects Analysis which has a chapter on Yods
It would be worth a read for anyone who has yods as it rings true for many I know who have yods and particularly multiple yods.

Thank you so much for the lead. I have been searching for anything with more of a superficial knowledge of this topic, and it is hard to find. If I understand you correctly, you are saying that people with Yods who do not work with the energy and learn life lessons from their Yods, will manifest health problems later down the road? Does this have to do with the fact that the lessons of the Yod are so subconscious, and most people are very apprehensive about dealing with their subconscious issues? We all know that untreated subconscious issues can cause digestion problems, acne, ulcers, migraines, and general ill health. Also, I was thinking that maybe people with Yods who DO learn to use the energy properly become great healers and philosophers simply because they are comfortable with delving into their subconscious and the subconscious of others, and not necessarily because all people with Yods are meant to be teachers and healers automatically. They would be more self-aware than the average joe, so this predisposes them to healing and philosophical paths.

Last edited:

misskitty

millionora said:
hi i attached my chart also. 3 YOD's and a pantagram within a PENTAGON..

This is really fascinating, as I am just embarking on the process of learning about my Yod. I just have one and it is difficult enough, I could not imagine two! How do you feel they work against/for each other, or are you still too involved in the healing process of the Yods to really know the answer to that yet?

millionora

misskitty said:
This is really fascinating, as I am just embarking on the process of learning about my Yod. I just have one and it is difficult enough, I could not imagine two! How do you feel they work against/for each other, or are you still too involved in the healing process of the Yods to really know the answer to that yet?

oh MISS KITTY my experience til now is that the only way we can ever solve this YOD deal is to find our GENUINE INNER TRUTH, face it, accept it, and then the peices will come together..How can we exppect to recieve any true answers if we are not real within ourselves (I speak to myself also here),
sometimes our inner truth conflicts with what we have become:(

once we truly follow our hearts in the purest form then life will be as should be for ALL, not just 1% of the world population..so easy but so FAR...

yet we must persevere! and that we will! I am still journeying just as you are MISSKITTY! follow your inner truth, and truth you will recieve! the same for me aslo;) ..its easy to read what Yod's mean but each situation has different patterns regarding your own specific life events...KEEP your FAITH sister! more faith=more strength=more truth!

Best of luck,

Love, light, truth

Blessings!