Help In Aries and Cancer couple

M_cutter

Hi guys! I'm new to this Forum, and I need some advice in my relationship. I know this guy for 4 years and we only got together recently for 2 years, through out the time, we've lived together. As my sun sign is Cancerian and his is Aries, we often have many arguments over the tiniest things and I can feel very hurt by snipe remarks and during times like these I feel that this will not work out. But it has been going on for 2 years. Recently he decided to move away from the country for 2 years and we initially intended to live together but now he is giving me mix feelings about this decision. I feel like he fills the gap in my character (has no confidence) and has definitely encouraged me to be less emotional and more self-esteem but sometimes I find him too harsh and rather "uncommitted" to the relationship, maybe feeling tied down?

starlink

Hello Cutter! We cannot help you without a chart. You must know the exact moment you asked this question, and talking about that, WHAT is the question? Is it: Does he still love me, or, is he committed to this relationship, or, does our relationship end when he moves away. Anything like that, but preferably the question you really really have been thinking about. Otherwise the chart gives mixed answers. Also, once you have erected a chart for the time and place where you asked the question, try by interpreting it yourself. The rules here in the Horary Forum are such that every person should try to interprete his or her own chart first, according to the rules (as far as he or she has studied Horary Astrology) and then see what other, more experienced astrologers here have to say to this. Like that you can learn and many others with you, by reading all the different interpretations.
I welcome you to this Forum and hope you will have a great time learning here. (by the way, this Forum is not a fortune telling forum, it is a study forum where we learn how to predict events by the use of Horary, so if you are not at all interested in horary, then I would suggest you put the same question in the Natal Astrology Forum, and maybe there is also a Synastry department in there, then put your and his chart up so we can compare and see if you match.
From what I can intuitively tell you, it does not look good. I think he had difficulty hurting your feelings, hence he stayed for 2 years living together, but he is happy to now have a reason to get out, blaming it on the trip, not on you.

M_cutter

Singapore
16 September 07
5:23PM
Cancerian
Partner is aries

I am very very keen to learn but I am so new to this. I've been reading online alot about natal and horary chart. But could you please guide me on this for now? I have a very pressing question. The guy I asked you about has left for the another country and my intuition was so right cos I believed that he would fall for someone else and he did. (he is so bad to deal with loneliness) As his impulsive nature is. It has happened before be he always comes back to me after he realised that I am still the one he loves. The story is complicated, she went to visit him, it was the very first time they met. And instantly he felt a connection and they slept together. Then he said he felt really remorseful for having hurt me but this girl is special. Yet, he doesnt' want to give her any promises and commitment so he is still single and she has left the country already. Now my question is, "Do you think I still stand a chance to have him back from this girl?" I really miss him alot and throughout my life, i never felt i wanted to commit to a relationship until I met him. :(

Arian Maverick

Is this a horary question or a comparison of two natal charts? :confused:

If you have his birth data as well as your own and you are interested in creating a synastry or a composite chart, you may wish to create another thread there.

But if you wish to have a specific question answered, I think you're in the right place ;)

Arian Maverick

starlink

OK Cutter, I believe this is a horary question and your question is: Do you think I still stand a chance to have him back from this girl?" and the date for this question then must be: September 16, 2007, 5.23 PM in Singapore. Let me run a chart and try to upload it here. Cheers, Star.