rectification software

tikana

i dont think you can write a software for rectification that would be dead on accurate. no programming language can mathematically figure out your asce esp.. you need a human touch.

i dont think you can write a software for rectification that would be dead on accurate. no programming language can mathematically figure out your asce esp.. you need a human touch.

I would agree with that comment. No computer program (that I am aware of) can replicate a human astrologer's personal touch and INTUITIVE intellect...essential for rectification of a natal chart.

That said, there is a rectification software program called Polaris that was invented by Isreali astrologer Isaac Starkman and since promoted by one of his friends, a James Alexander.

Starkman is by all accounts, a decent man, but James Alexander is completely different, as he aggressively and, in a psychotic way, promotes Polaris as an authorized licenced agent of the product.

Alexander is a fanatic of this Polaris software to the point of ad nasuem
and he accepts no criticism of this product from no one and aggressively attacks anyone who disagrees with him.

However, a certain George W., a self described "blogger and full-time skeptic" tore a strip out of Alexander a few years back, calling Alexanders claims of Polaris as "misleading." LOL

I don't mind if George is a skeptic, but is he a trained, professional astrologer, as well ? Nobody seems to know !

This discussion or review of Polaris, unfortunately, raises more questions about Polaris than it answers, but it's a decent read for anyone wanting an opinion on Polaris as a suitable rectification software.

-HM

https://outofthegdwaye.wordpress.co...roscope-polaris-software-a-critical-analysis/

tikana

i got a formula that works on rectification but it works only if birth time is off by within 1 hour and if there was 1st marriage.. IT HOLDS UP .. so i am trying to put a little app together! programming and astrology are coming together!

Claire19

I agree with rectification you need to have the person concerned giving you time lines and events so you can work on their particular natal chart. Also looking at a person can give you clues as their ascendant.

I would get the parents sun signs, the siblings, the partner etc.
Then you can place signs in the 4th, 3rd and 7th house often.
Look at how the present their mask or persona, what people were in their early childhood and where they lived. i.e. Sagittarius rising can have horses in childhood, live in the wild, have great legs and reddish colouring. Wear sporty clothes, have a loud laugh and can be taller than average. Just a stereotype.

This is what a practised astrologer can do. Look at their clothes, their colouring, their general demeanour and often a child will have the sun sign that is the rising sign of person in question. But getting an accurate degree of rising sign can be very tricky. If you can ascertain if it is a morning or night birth, that helps a lot. Narrows it down.

Last edited:

tikana

I agree with rectification you need to have the person concerned giving you time lines and events so you can work on their particular natal chart. Also looking at a person can give you clues as their ascendant.

Look at how the present their mask or persona, what people were in their early childhood. This is what a practised astrologer can do. Look at the clothes their colouring, their general demeanour and often a child will have the sun sign that is the rising sign of person in question. But getting an accurate degree of rising sign can be very tricky. If yo can get if it is a morning or night birth, that helps a lot. Narrows it down.

i love doing blind rectification
i have no patience listening to soap opera. gimme the dates of events, calculator, solar fire and i am good
i dont care about family background, the looks and etc
I rectified charts just based off 2 - 3 events
4-5 min off

Last edited:

Look at how the present their mask or persona, what people were in their early childhood and where they lived. i.e. Sagittarius rising can have horses in childhood, live in the wild, have great legs and reddish colouring. Wear sporty clothes, have a loud laugh and can be taller than average. Just a stereotype.

This is what a practised astrologer can do. Look at their clothes, their colouring, their general demeanour and often a child will have the sun sign that is the rising sign of person in question. But getting an accurate degree of rising sign can be very tricky. If you can ascertain if it is a morning or night birth, that helps a lot. Narrows it down.

Hello Claire:

Thank you for your excellent post on rectification.

I have reviewed the Polaris software invented by Isaac Starkman and then, there is Tikana's approach to this subject and finally, there is yours?

There are other methods, as well, such as using the Sabian Symbols to rectify the ascendant degree, to using psychics to find the actual birth time.

Of all of the arguments, yours sounds to be the most sensible and useful to me.

No one should be in a hurry to rectify the astrological birth chart. Speaking just for myself, it took me well over 7 years to finally nail down my correct birth time.

Even if Polaris was around then, (which it wasn't), why should I rely on "strangers" to solve my own personal mysteries ? It's perhaps better that you solve your own mysteries, yourself.

For seven years, I had used a speculative birth time (with the same ascendant) but I have since learned that my real birth time was only seven minutes behind my hospital baby book time.

So, the hospital time was close, but almost 1 and a half degrees different from the actual time !

Astrologers , in my opinion, need to question the parents about when the birth took place.

You do this for several reasons. You need to find out whether you were adopted or not, and also, to check facts.

I later learned that my date of birth was actually planned by my parents, since it was a cesaerian section birth.

They even planned it for a certain morning, and on a weekend.

It takes a combination of important personal events, detective work, mathematics, intuition, and good old fashioned astrology to find the true birth time.

The Polaris method fails in this regard by assuming that only mathematics and logic will obtain the correct astrological birth time.

It won't. Computers are only logical in their behaviour, thus, they can be defeated, since all computers still work with binary code (i.e. the numbers 0 and 1).

However, I will gladly wait for the next generation of computers to appear, whereby, they can logically think and also, intuit for themselves and then, only then, will rectification via computer, be finally obtainable.

When robots finally do appear though, namely, the world's first robot/ slash astrologer, look out, as they might put all of you "side walk" astrologers out of business ! LOL

Therefore, you internet astrologers, when you see a robot astrologer appear for the first time, run like h*ll !

Unfortunately, astrology is not a pure science, like mathematics or physics, but rather, best described as an art-science and thus, the natal chart can never be completely ruled by science or numbers.

Regarding using the physical appearance of the subject to judge the suitability of the ascendant, well, that can be often a slippery slope, especially if the birth subject is non-caucausian.

People who are of Arab, Asian, Chinese, or black decent, are said to have a "sameness" or likeness about them, according to white astrologers I have spoken with. LOL

The real issue is that white people originally invented the stereotypes of what certain signs or planets are supposed to look like, assuming that all people are white ? LOL

And, of course, when non-white people cannot fit into these silly white stereotypes, it makes rectification based on a certain sign as redundant?

The best approach is to blend the ascendant rising sign with ALL of the aspects that the chart ruler also makes, and that way, you won't pigeon hole people, unfairly, or un-necessarily?

Look at the whole natal chart, the whole horary chart...look at the WHOLE FOREST and not just one single tree to p*ss on ?

regards,

-HM

Last edited:

ukdesifem

i got a formula that works on rectification but it works only if birth time is off by within 1 hour and if there was 1st marriage.. IT HOLDS UP .. so i am trying to put a little app together! programming and astrology are coming together!

I'm looking forward to seeing it! :happy:

ukdesifem

thanks.

I'm thinking of doing my own rectification, it's easier and there don't seem to be many persons online who do it.

I have a list of important life events that I have, so I'm hoping to get it done soon lol.