When the ex contact her back?

Pan

My cousin trying to contact her ex for asking a very important question; if he want to return to her again...before she will decide to start with a new guy..for 3 days but still hasn't gotten any reply from him and she is waiting for him...she just wish that he would still need to return to her again..and she ask me about the timing...She feel so sad to wait without any hope.

But if I'm correct, all indicators in the chart show ...he will contact her back...I hope I wouldn't wrong...but I can't tell her when it is..and about the outcome. could anyone help?

For learning, and I need more suggestion if there are something I missed.

She scope in the commuication so I will take her co-sig as her 3rd house ruler planet.

She is MOON/MURCURY, he is SATURN
MURCURY is restrogade, show uncomfortable and unhappy feeling in this communication, or isn't in the way she expected.

MOON and SATURN conjuct in her 4th house, that their issue in the past, she is still missing their past.

MOON and SATURN aspect to MURCURY. In my fast interpreat he will contact her back...but I can tell her when it is...

JUPITER is ruler his 3rd house and in his own sign, also apply to MOON and retrograde MURCURY, with hard aspects....He is in the stronger possition than her and maybe don't care much for respond her.... or Can this mean something makes him difficult to contact her back?

3) MOON and SATURN aspect to MURCURY...Can this confirm he will contact her back?

4) JUPITER conjunct URANUS, quinx MOON and squre MURCURY, Is this mean this communication will have something unexpect to her? or can indicated disappointment?

If I'm correct...He will contact he back, right? and if so when it is? Could anyone help me? Thank you so much..:smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_64_when_will_he_ncontact.jpg
    astro_2gw_64_when_will_he_ncontact.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 14