Did Aliens take flight 370

Zarathu

Account Closed
What is required in these cases is called forensic astrology; and for that you need an event chart. Not a horary chart. And that is all I have said. The OP wanted to learn. The lesson is that this is not the right chart for the circumstances. It's like...reading the stock market reports because you want to know if it will snow.

I posted the event chart on another thread. It got very little discussion. I guess its more fun to talk about getting lost in other universes or being taken by aliens. However, its not astrology. Perhaps the Alien Hotline or the alternative universe hotline forums would be good.

Tessie

Banned
tsmall/JUPTERASC/Zarathu, I have no difficulty with reading and comprehending the English language in its original form. Re-quoting ad nauseam is unnecessary.

Saying that horary questions are invalidated by the following rules:

1. Multiple querents
2. Non-involved parties
3. That this question is of the type that cannot be confirmed

If I am not mistaken, contradicts most horaries you have read as valid.

1. tsmall, when you asked the question about your animals and the court case, was it not possible that the opposition asked that same question, members of your family and their family asked that same question, the judge asked that same question?

Many situations that give rise to horary questions naturally involve several people, Air Malaysia, court case, notwithstanding.

2. Directly or closely involved parties are not a priori qulified to receive answers to all and any question, as many families will confirm. But is it not up to the universe to decide to whom answers are revealed and is it not the hight of hubris to demand that role for yourself on the foreign thread of somebody else?

3. A question of this type stands to be confirmed. For one, the plane could be found. Two, the passengers may be found alive and may self-report.

There are astrologers who would not read an event horary. There are astrologers who do. Despite what your books say, experience/evidence shows that event horaries work.

If you have some knowledge and you want to share it, fine. If you have some knowledge use it to dominate [repeatedly] a foreign thread, fine. But it is an unkind, ill-mannered and ungracious way to behave. The OP confirms.

The horary board is not limited to what you say it should be, neither by rules nor by evidence. People are allowed to use the horary board in asking horary questions open to advancement of theory. I hope in future you may consider this. It has been unpleasant watching this thread taken down through dominiation and ridicule. Other knowledgable astrologers have contributed politely. Peace be with you.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

tsmall/JUPTERASC, I have no difficulty with reading and comprehending the English language in its original form. Re-quoting ad nauseam is unnecessary.

Saying that horary questions are invalidated by the following rules:

1. Multiple querents
2. Non-involved parties
3. That this question is of the type that cannot be confirmed

If I am not mistaken, contradicts most horaries you have read as valid.

1. tsmall, when you asked the question about your animals and the court case, was it not possible that the opposition asked that same question, members of your family and their family asked that same question, the judge asked that same question?

Many situations that give rise to horary questions naturally involve several people, Air Malaysia, court case, notwithstanding.

2. Directly or closely involved parties are not a priori qulified to receive answers to all and any question, as many families will confirm. But is it not up to the universe to decide to whom answers are revealed and is it not the hight of hubris to demand that role for yourself on the foreign thread of somebody else?
The rules of Horary are the deciding factor
and since ours is a learning forum and the question was asked on an Horary thread
then
it is certainly not 'the height of hubris' to highlight those Horary rules
to those clearly unaware of their existence
3. A question of this type stands to be confirmed.

For one, the plane could be found. Two, the passengers may be found alive and may self-report.
To date unfortunately apparently no trace of the missing flight has been found
There are astrologers who would not read an event horary. There are astrologers who do. Despite what your books say, experience/evidence shows that event horaries work.

If you have some knowledge and you want to share it, fine. If you have some knowledge use it to dominate [repeatedly] a foreign thread, fine. But it is an unkind, ill-mannered and ungracious way to behave. The OP confirms.

The horary board is not limited to what you say it should be, neither by horary rules nor by horary evidence. People are allowed to use the horary board in asking horary questions open to advancement of theory. I hope in future you may consider this.
The Horary subsection is not limited to anyone's opinion, including that of the OP :smile:
Moderator's opinion is the final say
and in this case
since Moderators of this forum who themselves are astrologers familiar with horary
have moved the thread with the OP's question to the HOT TOPIC area of the forum
then clearly
this thread is no longer limited to Horary discussion
but is now simply a Hot Topic discussion on 'Did Aliens take flight 370'
And of course theoretically in any event, that is possible
As a Hot Topic, the discussion is broadened
and so includes Horary opinions
as well as any other opinions
So those who believe that, even if one is not related to anyone involved, that it is possible to query Alien abduction of flight 370
are welcome to participate
BUT
this is no longer an Horary thread
and that is the Moderators decision and if you have an issue with that
and think they are being unkind, ungracious or ill-mannered
then take it up with the Moderators

JUPITERASC

It has been unpleasant watching this thread taken down through dominiation and ridicule.
Other knowledgable astrologers have contributed politely. Peace be with you
Thank you. Peace be with you as well :smile:
I note that you have edited a comment you made
after I had responded to it
So I have an additional response to that edited comment

and that is -

This thread has not 'been taken down' it remains viable and anyone interested is obviously continuing to comment
those who are not interested are not commenting
that is common practice and not unuusal

furthermore
Aliens are not being ridiculed

That the OP asked an interesting question is undisputed

It is the validity of the question that is being disputed

and so
Horary rules are being outlined for the benefit of those unaware of those rules

That you disapprove of those Horary rules is your choice

Re your comment mentioning 'Knowledgeable astrologers'

Member dr. farr has to date completed approaching fifty years of accumulated astrological study
and dr. farr is not ad nauseam attempting to dominate members of this forum into reading an invalid Horary question....

and
if you had read in their entirety the other threads
on the tragic disappearance of flight 370 on which discussion is current
you would have been aware that dr. farr and many others are reading this as an EVENT chart
not as an horary

because neither dr. farr nor any others on this forum are relatives of the disappeared occupants of flight 370
and therefore
since they are aware of the rule concerning the matter that
Horary questions asked by non-family members
are considered invalid
the event chart is under discussion

Two threads in particular are currently discussing reading various EVENT charts
such as the chart for the time of flight take-off
as well as attempting to find a time for when the last 'ping' was detected by a satellite

WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIGHT 370?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73407

DID THEY LAND IN THE SEA? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73352

Discussion on those threads is an ongoing exploration of the current situation
re: the tragic and unexplained disappearance of flight 370
based on regular updates from various media sources

Culpeper

Premium Member
I think this is a question that can be answered with horary astrology. Pelargo indicates that aliens means extraterrestrials(ET). The theory of extraterrestrials goes back to the early 1600s and is called the theory of the plurality of worlds. It is good until proven false. That is the scientific method. It does not matter what people now think about it.

The question tells what significators to look for in the chart. I think about the question along time and then I use the time I cast the chart. I have a chart now but the upload failed to accept the GIF file. But here is the question and data: DidETtakeMalaflight370? 21 March 2014 14:24:53 (Eastern time zone daylight savings time) Bowling Green, Ohio.

The first house is the aircraft. Cancer is the first house. The Moon is significator of the aircraft and is in Sagittarius the 6th house. ET is the 9th house and its significator is Jupiter in the first house. We look for an aspect between the significators. In this chart there is no aspect between the Moon and Jupiter. There is a mutual reception but an aspect is required. So the answer to the question is __No__.

But perhaps there is some more info. here. Sagittarius is considered a good place for the Moon. The Moon is making an exact trine aspect with the Sun in the 10th house Aries. So I will say that the aircraft and passengers are alright but trapped. The Sun in exaltation represents government authorities. This is very favorable for the outcome. Mercury(rules 12th) is the human pirates holding the passengers. It is in a weak position in the 9th house. Venus is the hope (rules the 11th) of recovery. 13 degrees separate the Moon and Venus and it is favorable sextile aspect so 13 days yet.

Whole sign houses. I will try to yet upload a chart.

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Now that I have had time to go through the entire thread I am not sure what I am into. There must have been an original chart that has been deleted. This is a question on a topic which is also called mundane astrology rather than for some personal reason. Here is a link to the chart I used for my delineation. Pelargo is the querent. I cast the chart when I read the question, but I changed Aliens to ET to make it clear. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=25&pictureid=5654

I hope Pelargo returns.

JUPITERASC

Now that I have had time to go through the entire thread I am not sure what I am into. There must have been an original chart that has been deleted. This is a question on a topic which is also called mundane astrology rather than for some personal reason. Here is a link to the chart I used for my delineation. Pelargo is the querent. I cast the chart when I read the question, but I changed Aliens to ET to make it clear. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=25&pictureid=5654

I hope Pelargo returns.
Culpeper your response is interesting but unclear and clarification is needed as to whether or not there is a branch of astrology known as Mundane Horary delineation.

By the way the data for the original chart forms part of the discussion on this thread obviously therefore is apposite and of interest to you for that reason. The OP chart Pelargo posted was an Horary question timed at 10:42AM on 15 March 2014 in London England

The question is whether this is Mundane matter or an Horary matter or BOTH Mundane AND Horary so far as you are concerned :smile:

Birch Dragon

The theory of extraterrestrials goes back to the early 1600s and is called the theory of the plurality of worlds. It is good until proven false. That is the scientific method.

Hi.
I feel the need to correct this but not in a way that comes off as mean or spoiling for a fight, so I want to start with this caveat. I just feel compelled to set this straight. The way this is worded can be misleading.

The idea isn't that if a thing hasn't been either verified or falsified it's "good." That suggests that scientists will find a theory of alien life interesting and valid simply because it hasn't been disproven, and that's not the case. (SETI - I suppose some do). The idea is that officially speaking science, as an institution, has to be agnostic about things that are neither verified nor falsified. That's not the same as saying a theory is good, interesting, likely, worth pursuing, presents any reason to believe it at all, etc etc.
No more than the theory that our lives are being controlled by invisible flying spaghetti monsters - neither verified nor falsified - compels us in any way.

Don't get me wrong. As long as they're benevolent I love the idea of intelligent aliens visiting Earth.

JUPITERASC

UPDATE
ACCORDING TO A NEW YORK TIMES REPORT 24 MARCH 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/25/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html?_r=1

The path of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean, Prime Minister Najib Razak said at a news conference in Kuala Lumpur.

PEARCE AIR FORCE BASE, Australia — Malaysia’s prime minister said Monday that further analysis of satellite data confirmed that the missing Malaysian airliner went down in the southern Indian Ocean with its passengers and crew. The announcement narrowed the search area but left many questions unanswered about why it flew to such a remote part of the world.

is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites,” Mr. Najib said. “It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.

The new analysis of the flight path, the prime minister said, came from Inmarsat, the British company that provided the satellite data, and from Britain’s air safety agency. The company had “used a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort,” he said.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Clearly the aliens have stealth technology. Remember we got it from them in their crashed plane at Roswell and held in the special Area 52 in Antarctica?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I hope Pelargo returns.

We were not helpful to his alien space creature theories. We were mean to him. He's not returning.

And just because the Maylasia PM says that it was lost, we all know that this is serious coverup so that we don't know that it was really the first take in a planned invasion.

JUPITERASC

Although this thread now forms part of the HOT TOPIC forum,
previously this thread was posted on an Horary Forum

......why all the nit picking about horary etc......
BECAUSE
the OP originally posted their question as an Horary query with an Horary chart
on the Horary Forum
But a Moderator deleted the Horary chart and moved the thread to Hot Topic

go to the proper forum
rahu
as explained
Horary debate on this thread
is based on the fact that the thread originated on the Horary Forum
then was moved to Hot Topic
so
in this particular case
since Hot Topic is a broad category
and Moderators moved this thread from Horary area
then moderators are obviously of the opinion that Horary discussion is fine on this thread :smile:

MALAYSIA SAYS JET CRASHED INTO THE SEA - CHINA WANTS EVIDENCE
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/24/us-malaysiaairlines-flight-idUSBREA2701720140324

wilsontc

Staff member
Note: Chat Forum is different

All,

Now that this subject is in the "General Chat" Forum, the rules of discussion are slightly different. As long as you are "chatting" about a subject, digressions, additional information, etc. are OK. The only thing NOT OK are personal attacks on other's posts. You don't have to agree with what other people post, but you do have to be civil and respectful in how you address those disagreements.

Clarifying,

Tim

JUPITERASC

my my zara
I have never seen you delete you posts during out spats
rahu
Those deleted posts
were clearly removed by a moderator due to their being contrary to forum rules
as explained on the moderators post comment

UPDATE 2:49 PM EST :smile:

The following information was posted as a tip on Steve Quayle’s website:

'…....Hi Steve,

Re: the black/blank photo from the IBM tech on the lost Malaysian jet. The photo was taken inside a building just off the runways at Diego Garcia. I put the photo into my editing software, grabbed the GPS point and here it is.

Try this: go to: itouchmap.com , choose #6, go to the bottom right box and input the info:

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE

72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

Click on: SHOW POINT

Zoom in and you will see where the photo originated. Wow. You’ll probably recognize the heavy aircraft parked nearby.

Image Via itouchmap.com:
(SteveQuyale.com).......'

source: http://illuminatireview.com/freelan...g-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/

Holding-Cell.png

piscesmoon262

Why are people on this forum SO mean to each other? Seriously! It seems like every astrologer that comes on this forum has a
fear of being ridiculed so they are so over protective and over analytical and so OVERLY serious that is goes to the extremes and then it is NOT anymore about astrology but personal issues. I really wish that if someone makes a question on this forum, we could at least talk about it in a nice sense and provide clarity for another and not evil marks. For me, when I started to learn about astrology, it was all about INTEREST and FUN. Where did astrology become so serious that we need to make it into an extension of our egos and start being "right" and start making a huge deal of RULES and REGULATIONS? I seriously don't understand why many of you even come to this forum if your only motivation is to correct people and feel righteousness. Astrology is primarly a tool for UNDERSTANDING and we as astrologers should GUIDE (not PUSH or RIDICULE) people into further and deeper understanding.

I think this is an interesting question and iit would be interesting to think about this. It is good to keep an open mind. I dont personally think it is probable that they were taken by aliens, but I am not saying that they weren't. This universe is full of mysteries and things we know nothing about and most of it is because we are so deep seated in our own viewpoints that for new ideas to arise, we need generations to die before new ideas reach consciousness.

About the chart:

Moon is in the 4th house and to me that is a house of home, roots but in this case also Earth (our larger home). I think there is nothing in the chart that would indicate aliens in this case. Note worthy: Jupiter is on the ascendant, so I think the question asker definitely has good on his/her mind.

Thankyou for this Ebenia. Though I do agree with someone who earlier said its hard to figure the tone through such a medium like the internet, there is some harshness on this forum for sure.

rahu

Banned
"The Malaysian government finally released a recording, supposedly of the conversation between Malaysian Flight 370 and Air Traffic Control, but a forensic expert shows in detail that it is a bogus audio recording in a video (below).

“Why did the Malaysian government do this?” is the question needing an answer, for the sake of 239 missing persons, through an independent international investigation that is United Nations’sanctioned

“There is no question that the recording of the air control communications of Flight 370 released today was tampered with,” reports Brasscheck TV. “What they released was clearly altered. Some material came from a different source. Other material is flat out missing. Bizarre."

“Did they think we would not notice? What on earth made them think they could get away with this"

http://beforeitsnews.com/events/201...&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

rahu