Transiting moon

pisceskitty

Hi Gang,

I know the transiting Moon moves pretty quickly, but can it have an impact on ones health? The Moon is now in Capricorn, and my Mars/N.node are both is Capricorn in the 3rd house. My stomach was feeling like ****! I can't seem to keep anything down. I feel alot better now. It just came out of nowhere! What kind of imapct can the Moon have on the nodes? has anyone had The transiting Moon conjunct one of the Nodes?

March 11th 1973
8:26PM
New York, NY

I've also been asked to submit some of my work to an art gallery here in New York. maybe it's just nerves! I don't know!:eek:

Catatonia

pisceskitty said:
Hi Gang,

I know the transiting Moon moves pretty quickly, but can it have an impact on ones health? The Moon is now in Capricorn, and my Mars/N.node are both is Capricorn in the 3rd house. My stomach was feeling like ****! I can't seem to keep anything down. I feel alot better now. It just came out of nowhere! What kind of imapct can the Moon have on the nodes? has anyone had The transiting Moon conjunct one of the Nodes?

March 11th 1973
8:26PM
New York, NY

I've also been asked to submit some of my work to an art gallery here in New York. maybe it's just nerves! I don't know!:eek:

I don't think so. Probably just a natural humanly reaction to food. You know, you ARE still human. Remember that? *pokes you with a stick*

pisceskitty

lol...yes, your correct. I am still human. I haven't been eating much anyway, so I was wondering what could be going on. I can ask really stupid questions sometimes! sorry:eek:

Howl

You know, you ARE still human. Remember that? *pokes you with a stick*
Hhaha! It wasn't a silly question, but it sure was a funny answer :D

The moon is my chart ruler. The fact that it transits so quickly is supposed to describe the fact that cancerian moods change so quickly, which they do :). Perhaps if your natal Moon ruled the 6H, its transits could be likely more connected with health? Just an idea.

Last edited:

Claire19

Moon rules mood largely and I wouldnt take the transiting Moon too seriously as it is so transient. If the Moon hit the points you mentioned in your chart it would have moved off again quickly. Once again we need to have the aspects in the natal chart the same as the transitting and progressed ones to have any major effect. The natal chart is the blueprint for life events and nothing that is not written there can manifest.

Claire