scorpio rising...

A

ami

hi! :) Could someone tell me what it could mean to have a scorpio asc and its ruler mars in the first house in 0 degrees sag?Does anyone else have sth similar, and how does it manifest?I'm also a virgo sun and a scorpio moon.thanks!!!

baker

HI Ami! Um, I'm kinda wondering, maybe YOU could tell US how that manifests itself in your life and personality, how do you find yourself. My husband has Scorpio asc too. So, there's lots and lots of reference info here, check out the home page.

baker

Hi again. Also, really, not trying to be difficult, but the information provided just wasn't enough, it isn't really about, hey I have Scorpio Rising, what does that mean, it's the chart as a whole that would need to be looked at.

wilsontc

Staff member
Chart interpretation

Ami,

You have Scorpio (transformation, also power) modifying Ascendant (self)

Sagittarius (expansion) at a "Fate degree" (strong energy) modifying Mars (being, also action) focused in the first house (being, also action)

Virgo (daily work) modifying Sun (self-expression)

Scorpio (transformation, also power) modifying Moon (home, also emotions)

So you are self-powerful, expansive in your actions, express yourself by doing daily work, and have powerful emotions.

Now, how does this manifest in this person's life? At this point, the only person who can answer this question is the person themselves! Astrology is self-empowering in that it helps us see ourselves from the outside. But it is up to us to decide what to do each person to decide they want to use this new knowledge of self-empowerment in their life.

However, if you are interested in learning basic astrological interpretation, go to:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc/

Trying to help,

Tim

A

ami

hi!baker, wilsonct thank u for replying! :wink: wilsonct u are helping and baker there is info to see in the home page, u r correct.I don't know about your husband but for me the scorpio asc doesn't work as a mask.When people see me they usually don't guess my scorpio qualities but rather my virgo ones.By the way i've heard that after 26 someone becomes more his asc and less his sun sign.Is that true?

Eklipse

Hum, I doubt... I heard the ascendant was more something exterior, the way the world sees you- or the way you think you should look like to the world.
Heard it was at the core of your personality, along with you sun and moon. Its strenght depends on its aspects with the other parts of your chart!

L

Libra Lady

HI, THIS CONVERSATION IS INTERESTING TO ME BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS SCORPIO RISING, VIRGO SUN, MOON EITHER 30 d SCORPIO, OR 1 d, SAG. ???? IN THE FIRST HOUSE. OF COURSE THIS IS VERY INCOMPLETE BUT TO ME THE ASCENDENT SHOWS HOW YOU WILL WALK YOUR PATH. THE FIRST HOUSE IS HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU OR HOW YOU PRESENT YOURSELF TO THE WORLD. AND ALSO YOUR LOOKS WILL REFLECT THE RISING SIGN. AT LEAST THATS HOW I SEE IT. IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER THINGS. HAVE TO GO FOR NOW BUT WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE.

LIBRA LADY

A

ami

hi!eclipse,baker,libra lady thank u for joining this topic. :D Libra lady we must have sth in common with your husband, our view of the world maybe.I've read that virgo scorpio combinations produce a desire for research,investigation and also conflicting urges sometimes(snif,snif).Does that apply to your husband?Since he is scorpio asc do you have strong taurus elements?Sth irrelevant:i'm reading about transits and i would like to know if certain transits can energise natal aspects that before the transit were not so apparent in someones behavior?anyone?thank u again!

sara31tx

What if you have Scorpio Rising and Sun in Scorpio? What I am saying is what if you have the same sun sign as your rising sign. My daughter is the only one who has this out of the 23 people's charts I have done. most people's sun and rising sign are different.

My Son has a VIRGO Ascendent with a VIRGO Sun and his chart ruler Mercury is in VIRGO. I think it just emphasises the Scorpio traits in your daughters chart more strongly.

Carole

Well, I think that having Scorpio Rising and the Sun in Scorpio definitely accentuates the Scorpio traits of the personality. This person may have an incredible will power and be more intense and magnetic, if other aspects in the chart don't help to diminish the extraordinary force of the sign.

sara31tx

Carole said:
Well, I think that having Scorpio Rising and the Sun in Scorpio definitely accentuates the Scorpio traits of the personality. This person may have an incredible will power and be more intense and magnetic, if other aspects in the chart don't help to diminish the extraordinary force of the sign.
Thankyou, This makes alot of since. I have also heard someone use the term what you see is what you get with this person. My daughter has very strong will power. Also very stuborn.

Carole

sara31tx:

I think that this What You See Is What You Get thing will depend on how well dignified Mercury and Jupiter are in the chart, and the aspects between both. It's important for a Scorpio child to learn how to channel all of their energy and will power in a constructive manner.

Carole

sara31tx

Carole said:
sara31tx:

I think that this What You See Is What You Get thing will depend on how well dignified Mercury and Jupiter are in the chart, and the aspects between both. It's important for a Scorpio child to learn how to channel all of their energy and will power in a constructive manner.

Carole
Hi, I am new to astrology. My daughters Mercury is in Sagittarius in the 1 house,and her Jupitor is in Pisces in the 4th house. It says that her Mercury sextiles Uranus and Mercury conjuncts Pluto.Mercury squares Jupitor and the MC.
Jupitor Trine Chiron. I am not sure if you need more information. If you do, let me know.

sara31tx

Here is my daughters chart.

astro_w2gw_03_aarran_hp.83912.6023.gif

johnmike59

Interesting - I am Virgo Sun, Scorpio Ascendant, Leo Moon! Lots of Virgo Sun with Scorpio Rising - a friend of mine tells me this is one of the best matches. Her opinion, but I have three planets in Scorpio.

Seems my closest friends are Scorpio or Leo -- very FEW Virgo friends, so my Ascendant and Moon signify greatly in my life!

Tim, if you read this, I wonder what your 'take" is! :)