Pisces Moon People

Claire19

Honestly, I find them to be a little over sensitive in a manner in which they can't handle hearing or seeing the truth unless it benefits them. I have close friends with this placements. They are very nurturing and intuitive. I only speak for the ones I know.

By the way, do not take my comment negatively because you are a Pisces moon or believe that my description is wrong. I did state that I only speak for the ones I've encountered. As I said, they are incredibly nurturing like a mother figure. They don't have to be emotionally-connected to do so. They can sense when something is wrong or when someone is lying. Now, as for the sensitivity part. It's a personal opinion. I can be sensitive as well, but there's a limit. I just happen to witness pisces moons have the same type of reaction to anything that displeases them. Did not intend to hit a nerve with the few that did feel some sort of offense. It's astrology. As a person, you shouldn't get bothered by it. In the end of the day, your moon doesn't define you entirely.

Also the aspects to that Pisces Moon make a huge difference. However most of the ones I know cry very easily, are intuitive and sometimes quite reclusive and secretive, yes, find harsh truths in life hard to handle. This type of person I find I have to treat with kid gloves. Mothers or family members can have addictions, are somehow handicapped and super sensitive or very religious often to the point of fanaticism. If the aspects are positive then mother or other family members are in the healing and nursing professions, have a positive and charitable disposition.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Also the aspects to that Pisces Moon make a huge difference. However most of the ones I know cry very easily, are intuitive and sometimes quite reclusive and secretive, yes, find harsh truths in life hard to handle. This type of person I find I have to treat with kid gloves. Mothers or family members can have addictions, are somehow handicapped and super sensitive or very religious often to the point of fanaticism. If the aspects are positive then mother or other family members are in the healing and nursing professions, have a positive and charitable disposition.

On my maternal side phrophetic dreams run in the family. Very much about health related issues of people around us.. my mother has sent many people to go see a doctor such as when she dreamed her friend had cancer.. made her see a doctor and she did. My dreams were darker... more about mental health.. and peoples actions.. angry people who already passed on or were about to.....and not helpful.. prayed for them to stop.. they did.. i feel like they are going to eventually return. I could never sleep alone or in the dark. I don't go around advertising this stuff in person. Maybe my son will have it too who knows. Pisces is suppose to be very psychic.

One dream i had was about danger in my school i told my family it was unsafe... i was having great anxiety at school.. it is funny because in the dream an evil man warned me.. my mother encouraged me to listen to my feelings and i could stay home a few days. The next week there was a school shooting. That one was freaky but not helpful.. i couldnt help prevent anything.
oh I feel very afraid talking about this stuff so I almost never do.

Last edited:

Lilacstar

Good afternoon,

Don't have n. Moon in Pisces, but ironically, as transiting Neptune in Pisces has been squaring my natal Moon in Gemini for several years, now, I am attracting a parade of gals who have n. Moon in Pisces.

Not just females, but EVERYTHING in my life is PISCES !

What's up with THAT !

Let's see:

business partner (Sun in Pisces)
former business partner ( Sun in Pisces)
daughter (Sun in Pisces)
son (cat) (Sun in Pisces)
btw, in our house, children and cats are one and the same !
long time friend (Moon in Pisces)
father (Moon in Pisces)
brother (Moon in Pisces).

So, here is my take on Moon in Pisces:

- very kind and compassionate
- nice person
- loves pets and animals
- intuitive, hard to fool
- artistic. musical
- troubled or confused personal life (sometimes)
- healthy or horrible health, no half way here
- sometimes, difficult to understand
- persecution complex
- thinking the world is out to "f" them, real or imagined

neptune's transit to natal Moon:

Neptune;s transit (in Pisces) to natal MOON is often DIFFICULT, and hard to understand. The best way to handle it is to get involved in some humanitarian or artistic cause for human betterment.

Don;t concentrate on you, concentrate on others welfare.

BUT, don't starve to death, either ! LOL

The main problem with transiting Neptune in Pisces is, even with the best intentions, you are vulnerable to the deceit or deception of others, even among the closest people in your own life.

Therefore, it is a bitter pill to swallow and I, as an astrologer, will admit that I have no magic advice to give you guys with Moon in Pisces.

All I can say is KEEP BEING NICE and don't get too pissed with yourself or the world !

The world is full of both good and bad, even during difficult times !

Also, remember the law of karma, what you put out, you will get back !

good luck, I really mean that !

HM

Soooo accurate.

echosent

Three very close friends of mine are Pisces Mooners, and I love all them to bits. Of course they're each their own individual, but there is a major similarity they share, and that is their compassion and their deep focus on others. When they ask how I am, they sincerely want to know. Great, great listeners. Truly remarkable how intense their listening abilities are. There are many different types of good listeners out there, but what I notice about my three friends is how receptive they are when you're talking, it's like they become a sponge and seek to soak in all you're communicating. They're also excellent ******** detectors. Even if they don't admit it, they're extremely intuitive. The three Pisces Moons I'm lucky to know are also really genuine, kind, and insanely intelligent. Two of them are also a bit older than me, so I get to bask in their experience and grace.

Two of them work with people in healing/counseling capacities; their Moons are quite significant in their charts.

My third friend, however, has a good amount of Earth and other Water signs, so the vibe and approach is much more reserved. Their focus on other people is more under the surface, and only offered to their nearest and dearest.

Also, no matter how extroverted they might seem, they need loads of solitude. If you know one, don't let their much-needed retreat turn you off. Even though they want to be alone, it means a lot to them if you send a friendly (and non-pressuring) email asking how they're doing. They're always giving, so they need fellow givers and carers as friends and partners.

Iced8Ace

There is certainly something hypnotic and watery about the eyes with Pisces Rising. They also seem to undulate when they walk.

This made me laugh for some reason.^

I'm Pisces moon 7th house, conjunct Saturn, square Jupiter. Unless I have a steady resolve, guarding myself from negative emotions is tough. I always bounce back though.

Love2Know

I read on other astrology forums a lot of pisces moons ***** about their moms. I hope my son does not think I am an aweful mom. I do not drink much and quit smoking and playing video games, when I found out I was pregnant. I was smoking for years but I quit right away. I am really into astrology and religons and spirituality though. I also cry inside when people kill bugs or fish. So I am a bit odd.
I hope he doesnt think I failed as a mom.

ALRESCHA

<3 don't worry! Just feed the kid on time :happy: And even if you don't ever help out with the homework, he'll some day see how this benefited him. I think of my mom as one of the most decent people ever. I had the feeling that I would have followed her to death before I turned 17 :D

Is there a term for when you know what's gonna happen in the next few minutes?

Love2Know

<3 don't worry! Just feed the kid on time :happy: And even if you don't ever help out with the homework, he'll some day see how this benefited him. I think of my mom as one of the most decent people ever. I had the feeling that I would have followed her to death before I turned 17 :D

Is there a term for when you know what's gonna happen in the next few minutes?

Yes I feed him lots and on time and all natural organic foods and products...very expensive but I heard it is best.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Yes I feed him lots and on time and all natural organic foods and products...very expensive but I heard it is best.

:) good! You know how they say: you are what you eat. This particularly proves right for us in every way, I think, so nobody should feed us anything bad.
It's best not to eat toxins. We are too sensitive. I only eat organic and I have noticed that I have to have fresh vegetables every day, or else I wake up sick the next day. And also, if I skip drinking water before going to bed I get sick during the night, so make sure the kid drinks enough water too.

my mom never really grew up :happy: but that's OK. :smile:

Last edited:

Love2Know

:) good! You know how they say: you are what you eat. This particularly proves right for us in every way, I think, so nobody should feed us anything bad.
It's best not to eat toxins. We are too sensitive. I only eat organic and I have noticed that I have to have fresh vegetables every day, or else I wake up sick the next day. And also, if I skip drinking water before going to bed I get sick during the night, so make sure the kid drinks enough water too.

my mom never really grew up :happy: but that's OK. :smile:

ah yes... msg makes me nausious and dizzy.

ALRESCHA

Yes, avoid it by all means.
I believe that the essential info is already posted on this topic.
I can add that I was once extremely disappointed at a certain woman's vanity, to a point where she openly admits it, and she too has this placement. This is when I learned to be more careful, not everyone with it is kindhearted. She had too much Leo energy in her chart :D She iskind, but to her pack only. We are naive and optimistic...
I can also add that I can feel physical pain when people tell me they hurt, even if it's things like thyroid, I think of someone and I can taste the cigarettes in my mouth, even tho I have never even tried smoking, then I phone them, and they happen to be smoking at the time, I know what's playing on the radio and I can feel what people are doing at the moment. :happy:
My moon is about 2 degrees below the DC.
Not sure if you follow outer planets and asteroids, but it is in trine with PL and in sextile with Neptune, in conjunct with NN and in trine with Chiron.
And I can see the future in my dreams.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Yes, avoid it by all means.
I believe that the essential info is already posted on this topic.
I can add that I was once extremely disappointed at a certain woman's vanity, to a point where she openly admits it, and she too has this placement. This is when I learned to be more careful, not everyone with it is kindhearted. She had too much Leo energy in her chart :D She iskind, but to her pack only. We are naive and optimistic...
I can also add that I can feel physical pain when people tell me they hurt, even if it's things like thyroid, I think of someone and I can taste the cigarettes in my mouth, even tho I have never even tried smoking, then I phone them, and they happen to be smoking at the time, I know what's playing on the radio and I can feel what people are doing at the moment. :happy:
My moon is about 2 degrees below the DC.
Not sure if you follow outer planets and asteroids, but it is in trine with PL and in sextile with Neptune, in conjunct with NN and in trine with Chiron.
And I can see the future in my dreams.

Wow you sound very psychic. My son has lots of leo energy but he is a complete sweetheart...he has moon conjunct chrion :"() they need to change that definition.