What Is The Tention Here?

eyes

Please help me understand what the tension is between these two individuals. I can't figure it out for the life of me. :60:​

CHART 1: MALE​

SUN: LEO
MOON SCORPIO
MERCURY LEO
VENUS CANCER
MARS LIBRA
JUPITER VIRGO
SATURN VIRGO
URANUS SCORPIO
NEPTUNE SAG
PLUTO LIBRA
ASC NODE LEO​

ASCEDANT AQUARIAS
II ARIES
III TAURAS
IV GEMINI
V CANCER
VI CANCER
VIII LIBRA
IX SCORPIO
MIDEHEAVEN SAG
X CAPRICORN
XII CAPRICORN​

FEMALE
SUN LIBRA
MOON SCORPIO
MERCURY SCORPIO
VENUS SCORPIO
MARS LEO
JUPITER VIRGO
SATURN VIRGO
URANUS SCORPIO
NEPTUNE SAG
PLUTO LIBRA
ASC VIRGO​

ASCENDANT ARIES
II TAURAS
III GEMINI
IV CANCER
V LEO
VI VIRGO
VII LIBRA
VIII SCORPIO
IX SAG
MIDHEAVEN CAPRICORN
XI AQUARIAS
XII PISC​

I deleted it for you.-Mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derestanne

Re: What Is The Tension Here?

Oh there is plenty going on here!

Taking the Male, he probably has Sun Square Moon. That tells me he has his own internal conflicts, particularly in terms of his desire for independence versus his need to be in a serious relationship. He has both Jupiter and Saturn in Virgo, so independence can be very important to him. His Aquarius Ascendant adds to this even more! But his Moon and Uranus in Scorpio sure know how to clamor for passionate and dramatic affairs!

This Female likewise has a Chart full of passion! Once again, Jupiter and Saturn are saying "I need my time alone; I need to consider my own needs" but there are all of these Scorpio Planets demanding attention and likely pushing the envelope of attachment, possessiveness and jealousy. Often Sun in Libra in the 7th House of partnership will do just about ANYTHING to get along with a partner but rather than create a harmonious and stable relationship, the opposite becomes the result. She gives entirely too much of herself, then promptly goes into resentment mode, driven by her own Scorponic intensity!

Alas, the Pluto in Libra Generation has their work cut out for them in relationships, including "relationship to self". I suggest applying a certain amount of humor to the drama that you are both likely to experience. The tension between you must be disarmed with a good, honest, shared, laughing moment of truth before the air in the room goes into spontaneous combustion!

And ask yourselves exactly whose game it is that each of you have been playing and acting out. The real answer may surprise you both!

aquarius7000

Hello Eyes,

It's a bit 'skin-deep' to answer your question on the basis of mere placements of planets in houses, and houses in signs, without actually being able to see the aspects the planets and houses of one form to those of the other (without data). Recommend doing a synastry chart.

By the information you have provided, however, I will compare the personal planets of both the parties:

:) the Suns (personalities) should go along well with eachother (fire and air do)
:) the Asc's should also be comfortable (again air and fire)
:) the Moons of the two should understand eachother beautifully emotionally too (both have Scorpio -watery- Moons, which are good at emotions)
:) the Venuses of both are also a hit (Cancer and Scorpio => love is emotional and runs deep)
:) the Mars of both also seem to synergise well (air and fire usually do)
:mad: the Mercuries seem to hold the answer by being the problem area, when it comes to communication and mentalities, which are completely different here (Leo and Scorpio are a complete 'no-go' - seen long-term atleast - a clash of two powerful egos is preprogrammed here)

=> So the two very differntly oriented thought processes/ Mercuries might be the (main) cause of tension between the two, at least at first sight.

Hope this helps you a bit
:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

eyes

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu BOTH for all your insight! VERY HELPFUL! Two very passionate people and strong willed to say the least! Where can I get the synastry chart that I can post here. I attempted to post it from another site but it didn't allow me too! THANKS!

AineB

Eyes - you should be able to pull a synastry chart from astro.com, then just save the file to photobucket, then upload the file from photobucket to here. If you direct link it from astro either the size will be too large or the image won't be available after so long. Astrologically real quick though.. seeing as they both have Moon in Scorpio, they probably process things emotionally in a similar manner. But his Asc in Aquarius probably makes him more aloof to the situation, whereas she with her Asc in Aries is more wanting a direct approach. And I'm guessing there's a boo-boo in the post and his 7th House is in Leo, which houses his Sun and Merc, which would make him invested in his relationships. Her sun is also in the 7th in Libra and like derestanne said, she's gonna bend over backwards to keep the relationship "balanced".. which doesnt always work, and then I'd have to say with all that Scorp is left at times feeling like it really is all her fault. But yeah a synastry chart would be able to pull it all together more! :) HTH!!

eyes

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Does this work?!?!?!? If it this format is too difficult to understand/read, let me know and I will redo it! ;) Thanks! You guys are all wonderful!:)

Female
PLANETARY POSITIONS
planetsigndegree
Sun Libra 28°54'56in house 7
Moon Scorpio19°59'22in house 7
Mercury Scorpio 21°46'59in house 7
Venus Scorpio 14°21'11in house 7
Mars Leo16°01'36in house 5
Jupiter Virgo4°16'58 in house 5
Saturn Virgo22°20'16in house 6
Uranus Scorpio19°56'04in house 7
Neptune Sagittarius18°28'32end of house 8
Pluto Libra19°31'37end of house 6
True NodeVirgo7°11'23in house 5
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)
Ascendant Aries21°10'352nd
House Taurus24°14'023rd
House Gemini20°21'19Imum
Coeli Cancer14°19'115th
House Leo10°08'496th
House Virgo11°49'46
Descendant Libra21°10'358th
House Scorpio24°14'029th
House Sagittarius20°21'19Medium
Coeli Capricorn14°19'1111th
House Aquarius10°08'4912th
House Pisces11°49'46

Male
PLANETARY POSITIONS
planetsigndegree
Sun Leo26°12'04in house 7
Moon Scorpio27°23'16in house 9
Mercury Leo18°28'18in house 6
Venus Cancer10°33'55in house 5
Mars Libra23°27'35in house 8
Jupiter Virgo15°19'06in house 7
Saturn Virgo25°58'48in house 7
Uranus Scorpio21°39'54in house 9
Neptune Sagittarius19°56'52in house 10
Pluto Libra19°40'56in house 8
True NodeLeo20°10'32in house 6

AscendantAquarius23°54'172nd
House Aries7°58'063rd
House Taurus11°58'29Imum
Coeli Gemini7°38'335th
House Cancer0°00'496th
House Cancer23°28'28
Descendant Leo23°54'178th
House Libra7°58'069th
House Scorpio11°58'29Medium CoeliSagittarius7°38'3311th
House Capricorn0°00'4912th
House Capricorn23°28'28Composite

Horoscope midpoint method
PLANETARY POSITIONS
planetsigndegree
Sun Virgo27°33'30in house 7
Moon Scorpio23°41'19in house 8
Mercury Libra5°07'38in house 7
Venus Virgo12°27'33in house 6
Mars Virgo19°44'35end of house 6
Jupiter Virgo9°48'02in house 6
Saturn Virgo24°09'32in house 7
Uranus Scorpio20°47'59in house 8
Neptune Sagittarius19°12'42in house 9
Pluto Libra19°36'17in house 7
True Node Leo28°40'57in house 6
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

Ascendant Pisces22°32'262nd
House Taurus1°06'043rd
House Gemini1°09'54Imum
Coeli Gemini25°58'525th
House Cancer20°04'496th
House Leo17°39'07
DescendantVirgo22°32'268th
House Scorpio1°06'049th
House Sagittarius1°09'54Medium
Coeli Sagittarius25°58'5211th
House Capricorn20°04'4912th
House Aquarius17°39'07

eyes

Hello Everyone!

Happy 4th! So, did I not do the synastry chart correctly above? I was trying to outline the planets, houses etc... Please advise. I could try to submit it via photo bucket instead. Thanks!!!!!!

eyes

I am very visual myself so I attached it here within. ;) Here you go! Thankkkks!

Attachments

• astro_acc_01_02_eyes_eyes2_hp_17205_4482.gif
    astro_acc_01_02_eyes_eyes2_hp_17205_4482.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 24

smilingsteph

Is this a composite chart? are you looking at synastry between you and another?
Let us know what we are reading, is this your natal chart, really it could be anything...

eyes

Hi Steph! ;)

Thanks for the reply!

This is a composite chart (attached here within) of two charts. I attempted to create a synastry chart but couldn't locate a site online. Any suggestions? What could you tell me of this one attached?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• composite chart.gif
    composite chart.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 30

smilingsteph

Great, composite charts are easier for me to read :)
I like them because you can read them just like a natal chart....in a way.....
However, correct me if I am wrong, they are more for friendships, business partners and not lovers...
synastry charts are better for that....
I can look-

smilingsteph

Well I need to be getting ready for work, but astrology is just too much fun!
Okay planets at the top and right side indicate that this relationship is outwards, your energy is focused out on the world.....planets to the right indicate that you are focused on a relationship....
wow the seventh house sun, saturn and pluto all here are the same as in my natal chart....

There is a great communication here and the sun is here so that is good, you both probably like the relationship, find it powerful and a strong bond is here, but it can also be challenging (but what relationship is fun without a challenge) the challenge is maintaining balance.
Saturn here can indicate a long lasting bond, saturn brings about a more serious side to the relationship, you both are committed and in it for the long haul! Are you both living together?
Rising sign in pisces, you both are very loving towards eachother, but can also ignore problems if they arise, you might tend to gloss the issues over.

I would like to see what venus is doing, but I cannot see the degrees in the chart, can you put up the tables associated with the chart?
The one that comes at the bottom of the chart when you make it?

wilsontc

Staff member
synastry chart, to eyes

Eyes,

You asked:
I attempted to create a synastry chart but couldn't locate a site online. Any suggestions?

While some astrologers can read composite charts in terms of both people in the relationship separately, most astrologers read composite charts as the chart of the relationship itself. That is, the composite chart indicates the RESULT of the relationship. In order to see the interaction of EACH person in the relationship, astrologers ususally use synastry charts.

You can find synastry charts at astro.com at the "Extended Chart Selection":
http://www.astro.com/horoscopes/ahor.asp
After you have created both charts, click on the drop-down list "Please select the type of chart you want.:" and select "Synastry chart (2)".

Explaining,

Tim

aquarius7000

Re: synastry chart, to eyes

Hi Eyes,

Tim has absolutely echoed my thoughts in his post, and I too feel that a synastry chart, as already recommended in my previous post, would bring us much more with regards to answering your question, at this stage, than a composite chart. Of course, a lead interpretation of it from your side would be very motivating for us all;).

:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

eyes

Thank you everyone for all your assistance. I will work on my own interpretation as well. ;) I have attached the Synastry Chart here within.

This is a very complex relationship....:eek:

Attachments

• finalsynastry.pdf
    54.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

eyes

A bit of interpretation for the composite chart. I am not saying that the following is true just what I see on the composite chart about our relationship. I could be way off.... I am SO new to the interpretation of the Synastry chart that I truly wouldn't even know were to start. :(

Sun conjunct Saturn
I believe it indicates that we have come together to learn from eachother. We will learn a lot about our ownself from eachother.

Mars conjunct Saturn
Egos! Two ego pinned against eachother... Sarcasm towards eachother is used constantly..

Sun Sextile Moon
This should mean good communication bt us BUT.....to be honest, no.

Sun conjunct Mercury
We seem to internalize our feelings rather than speaking them to eachother.

Saturn Opposition Ascendant
There is a wall holding this relationship back...

wilsontc

Staff member
Venus, to eyes

eyes,

Thanks for attaching the synastry chart. Two things that would also be useful is if we know whether your chart is on the inside or the outside, and if you could also attach the list of aspects for this synastry. You will find the list of aspects between you if you go to the synastry chart page (the page where the chart appears on the page) and look at the upper left hand corner for a link called "View the additional tables (PDF)". Click on the link and it opens up a new PDF page that contains the synastry aspects between you (bottom of page).

One thing I notice even without this information is that your planetary energy is "bundled" together but the person on the inner chart has their Venus (relationships) completely separate from the other energy. This indicates this person may feel that they are "outside" the relationship in some way and don't feel a part of the energy of the relationship as a whole.

Relating,

Tim

please help me understand what the tension is between these two individuals. I can't figure it out for the life of me. :60:​

chart 1: Male​

sun: Leo
moon scorpio
mercury leo
venus cancer
mars libra
jupiter virgo
saturn virgo
uranus scorpio
neptune sag
pluto libra
asc node leo​

ascedant aquarias
ii aries
iii tauras
iv gemini
v cancer
vi cancer
viii libra
ix scorpio
mideheaven sag
x capricorn
xii capricorn​

female
sun libra
moon scorpio
mercury scorpio
venus scorpio
mars leo
jupiter virgo
saturn virgo
uranus scorpio
neptune sag
pluto libra
asc virgo​

ascendant aries
ii tauras
iii gemini
iv cancer
v leo
vi virgo
vii libra
viii scorpio
ix sag
midheaven capricorn
xi aquarias
xii pisc​

i deleted it for you.-mods.
mercury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness if there is peace and understanding, tell me how it is achieved

Last edited: