adopted?

milkywaygirl

just looking at a friends chart, he is adopted and i started wondering, do the sun and moon in his chart reflect his adoptive parents, or his true parents? where would one look to find out info about the biological parents vs adoptive parents in the chart? its only solar btw.

tikana

Nope

it doesnt!

i was adopted. I did ask myself the same question. the answer is NO!

I have nothing in common with my mom... I never had a dad. I do things totally different from everyone in my clan... I act like my dad *supposevly* ... My mom kinda knew someone who was in labor around the same time when my bio was having me.. my mom was worried that iw ould turn up like my bio.. I am nothing like her. my mom's sisters'kids are a lot alike even though they dont have much of a contact among them. My 2 cousins are doctors, my cousin brother is an ex engeneer currently a farmer. I am an enterpreneour, i am the most progressive person in the entire clan. So I do not know what to tell you.

Try synastry and pay attention to saturn, pluto, nodal aspects to asce, moon, sun, MH, ruler of Asce and any planets in 1st or 4th houses.

Tik