Ok maybe this sounds weird.. but...........

Lion o ness

Do you think its possible to reincarnate as your own grandchild?

This is the Synastry with me and my grand father. He died 2 years before I was born.. I never met him..

I know its common for families to have similar charts.. but IDK it just seems weird...
Chiron conjunct chiron???
Psyche in the same sign
pluto conjunct Saturn NN
His Sun on my SN
Chart rulers in Sag both in Rx. moved from H8 to H9

When I was very young.. My mom moved me away from any and all family... Ive litterly have had very little to no contact with any family.. My mom wasnt really around, and once I turned 19 she packed up and moved home (3k miles) leaving me... I feel as if no family wants anything to do with me...

My mom has said my G.father was the meaniest SOB you could ever meet.. Everyone hated him, and wanted nothing at all to do with him..
Yet I feel very drawn to know about him, I even wanted to go visit his grave and was told NO!!
He was in 2 wars. He was a Sergant in the Army.. (goes with all my Leo) no??
I often feel that no one wants anything to do with me, but I have no clue why... I feel like I was a horrible person before... I feel I am here to learn my lessons...

He is on the inside.. I am on the outside

Attachments

• Grandpa.jpg
    Grandpa.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

dr. farr

Yes, and I believe I know of at least 1 example of this on a personal level (won't go into it though) But then I believe a lot of strange things (as my posts on AW certainly indicate!)

Caro

That is interesting.

I have not heard of exactly this but of similar stories.

Im very interested in past life regression and soul families/partners(which dont necessarily mean lovers just people who have been with you through past life times helping your soul to develop.)

they say that it is often the most difficult people that teach us the most.

also he survived two world wars = he must have had some stored trauma's.

the link between grandparents/grandchildren I have found to be very strong.

something you need to explore maybe you will uncover a family.connections maybe through a reputable regression therapist.

Mark

There is a reason why Genesis says that God visits the sins of the fathers unto the sons of the third and fourth generation. Rather than being your grandfather, I would think it more likely that he was your son or grandson. It's actually rather common for entities to be born to live under the very same conditions that they created a few human generations previous.

rahu

Banned
i think the possibility is there ,as monads are not of either gender.i also believe that spirit of a grandparent can enter/affect your soul when they give up the body.

rahu

Lion o ness

INTERESTING!!

Wow I guess me an my family have serious H3/H4 issues...

He had pluto conjunct h3/h4 I have saturn conjunct h3/h4.

I noticed he has a cardinal t square with moon/jupiter/pluto
I have a cardinal t square with venus/jupiter/pluto