syria

sandstone

Banned
i have 3 or 4 charts for syria.. marjorie orr has had some success in the past with the chart for 1944.. the one i have for 1944 is jan 1 0:00am 13 libra 19 ascendant using damascus as location. a quick look at the transits to this chart highlight the mercury retro we are presently experiencing which went retro at about 20 sag back on nov 24th.. using the jan 1/44 chart makes this is a 3rd house transit opposite natal saturn at 22 gemini... on nov 27th - yesterday - the arab league imposed sanctions on syria which is a first and suggests the friendship that assad and syria have had with the arab league is coming to an end or being strongly challenged... this appears to be a reversal of fortunes for assad which means increased pressure on him to either change, or step down. also, the nov 27th data coincides with transiting sun opp the mars/uranus conjunction in the jan 1 1944 chart, indicating a surprise reversal.. this is the first time the arab league has done something like this and perhaps they don't want to see a repeat of what has happened in libya..

at this time minor progression data to the jan 1 1944 0:00am chart we see a new moon opposite natal pluto.. solar arc data highlights asc at 22 sag 05, opp natal saturn, while sa midheaven is at 23 virgo 16 -45 natal pluto at 8 leo 11.. all in all these are important directions which continue to suggest major change and a time of real hardship for syria in general.. the key transit as i see it to the chart is the transit of approaching pluto to sun at 9 capricorn 21.. the sun represens the leadership.. t pluto suggests a breakdown or change in leadership as i see it. t neptune 135s ascendant to this 1944 chart exactly at present as well casting a cloud of uncertainty over syrias position in the world as well..

syria will likely witness even greater upheaval close to the new moon jan 23/2012.. this new moon includes an important station of mars at 23 virgo - square 1944 chart natal saturn and exact 45 natal pluto which will also be highlighted in this new moon chart via opposition.. at the same time the solar arc angles will be highlighted with this station of mars, aside from the connections i have already mentioned.. this time frame suggests a major turnover of some sort.. the t pluto to natal sun is exact in march, while the mars turns direct april 14th, a day after the first quarter that sees a waxing opp between sun/saturn.. the mars station sits uncomfortably in assads chart given the prominent virgo/pisces opposition which is highlighted in his chart.. isaac starkman has offered a rectified birth time of 4:43:24pm - 7 aquarius 22 rising to go with the data already in the public sphere - 11 sept 1965 damascus..

sandstone

Banned
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/23/us-syria-idUSTRE8041A820120123

Syria Monday rebuffed as a "conspiracy" an Arab League call for President Bashar al-Assad to step down in favor of a unity government to calm a 10-month-old revolt in which thousands of Syrians have been killed.

and further in :

"Syria rejects the decisions of the Arab League ministerial council ... and considers them a violation of its national sovereignty and a flagrant interference in its internal affairs," the source said. [ID:nL5E8CN04X]
Rami Khouri, a Beirut-based commentator, said the unusually bold Arab initiative was clearly "bad news" for Assad, one of a string of authoritarian Arab leaders to face popular uprisings in the past year. Three have been overthrown.
"The fact that Arab countries would propose such a clear intervention and essentially order him to step aside and give him a mechanism to do so is quite a dramatic sign of how much credibility and legitimacy he has lost in the region," he said.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Sandstone,

Please note i'm not trying to make your very good analysis silly, my quest is to show Hermetic involvement in religion that effects us all, however not all that follow the Hermetic religion are evil, indeed Nazi Germany did follow it a great deal, the problem we face is both sides use the same stars, which complicates history analysis, i can love 4th July 1776 and George Washington, however i'm deeply suspicious of secret societies like the C.I.A., different era, and corruption can take place....how does this effect Syria and 1st January 1944????

Hermetic religion follows Parans, and are intentional and electional astrology:-

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/intentional

Parans start at sunset, midnight or sunrise!

Indeed Nicholas Campion chose midnight on 1st Jan 1944 in Damascus, Syria, because he was unaware of how Hermetic philosophers align the stars, link below!

http://www.dominantstar.com/a_syria.htm

You will note by sunset on previous day on 1st Jan. 1944, that the Sun set as Alnilam was rising at location in Damascus!

Hermetic philosophy is about Sirius and Alnilam, link to Orions Belt below:-
http://solos.users.netlink.co.uk//solforum.html

To be truthful, i'm not happy even with the good guys, we elect with having no idea of hermetic secret philosophy in a democracy, voters are not consulted!

Syria must be noted as having a sunset alignment on 31st December 1943, which was intentional elected astrology, graph below, showing Sun setting and Alnilam rising on attachment!

Attachments

• picture 487 50%.jpg
    picture 487 50%.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 24

Monk

Premium Member
Indeed, the date given for Syria, involves the time of the Vichy Government in France, controlled by Nazi Germany, link below:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vichy_80

It will be noted that the Vichy French Government started on 10th July 1940, graph on attachment at location showing that at sunrise day marker Alnilam and Sun rise together, the theme is continued!!!!

Attachments

• picture 488 50%.jpg
    picture 488 50%.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Indeed Australia have alignments to both Sirius and Alnilam by paran analysis on same day as Syria, different location and year, 1st Jan. 1901 in Sydney, Australia!

http://www.abc.net.au/federation/fedstory/fedday/events/fev_inaug.htm

Midnight, sunrise and actual time of ceremony, link below to graphs:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4657&mode=view

Obviously many may not like what i say, i just look to the melting pot that is religion that has effected history, hermetic philosophy has created history, it brings up questions about free will!

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Sandstone,
It must be noted i'm not trying to make anyone look stupid, i wish to join with accurate analysis, i know you can calcalate parans, obviously i need help....people in high places use hermetic philosophy, it is very difficult to judge history, as the good and bad use the same stars, firstly i look for agreement that it is possible, then i look at constitutions, ....parans always can be joined at sunset, midnight or sunrise, by history analysis i see value!

We elect governments without knowing secret hermetic ways, both good and bad use Sirius and Alnilam as a secret religion, history is difficult in this area, i need others for analysis, i have no wish to give the wrong answer....you know i'm a history geek, i can be wrong but not often!

You mention ARAB LEAGUE?

Formed on 22nd March 1945 in Cairo....Vernal Equinox?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League

If you wanted to use midnight like Nicholas Campion, now is your chance (regarding Syria)!!!

Midnight paran alignment below for Cairo on 22nd March 1945, please investigate....are you willing to say that at location Sirius isn't setting in the West at midnight by accurate paran?

Graph on attachment:-

Attachments

• picture 489 50%.jpg
    picture 489 50%.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 20

sandstone

Banned
monk,

you are very passionate about what you do.. in this regard we are the same! i acknowledge the relevance of star parans, especially if one is also trying to unravel the nature of secret societies in the role they may still play in the timing of events.. i don't know how to bring it all together in my own mind however, so i stick with the astrology of the planets primarily and hold off incorporating consideration on the star parans as well.. as i mentioned in the original post - i have 3 or 4 charts for syria.. this is a dilemma for anyone interested in doing mundane astrology... which chart does one consider the most relevant? they are all based on significant historical events associated with the turning over of power to this present moment syria finds itself at..

i am looking for a turning point in here somewhere based off the astrology of the planets however and it is what i continue to examine.. i want to be able to pull a time in the future where it would be more likely to see a change in power in syria and the removal of assad from power.. i can't say that i can do it either! in this regard what i am doing and what you are doing is really the same thing.. i examine the data to make connections... i would say the main difference is i am shooting out into the future, as opposed to only looking after the fact.. i am doing that too, but i am keenly drawn to making connections into the future with the planets in relation to these static charts that i have for different countries, including syria..

thanks for your comments here..

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Sandstone,

Thank you for your kind comments, I might be able to help with future dates, for your analysis, but on another country in the Middle East that i have done some work on, i hope you won't mind enlarging your search to Iran, always in the news lately about Nuclear Reactors, and if she is spinning nuclear material to make the bomb, i get a bit sweaty thinking what Israel will do if we don't resolve the problem!

Obviously to start i will go backwards in history, but at the end i will give some future dates that you may want to play with, looking for other factors that you are good it, i hope you don't mind including Iran in this thread, after all Iran is involved in Syria at the moment?

Firstly Constitution, Iran become an Islamic State on 1st April 1979, big date with modern Iran, i would look to alignments from Tehran.

Midnight day marker used on date and location, Alnilam setting in the West, graph on attachment.

Please say if you want me to continue as this is your thread, and i'm enlarging scope, if you wish i will start a thread on Iran, but i will give some future dates of interest?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

What i fear is an attack like Operation Opera on Iraq on 7th June 1981, where ancient Greek daymarker was used on 6th June 1981 in Baghdad.
Strangely the Reactor that Israel hit was called Osiris, renamed Osirak for Iraq....Sirius sets with the Sun, graph and links below:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4385&mode=view

Iranian constitution date on attachment.

Would you like some future dates that i have worked out, that may be of interest?

Attachments

• picture 490 50%.jpg
    picture 490 50%.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

sandstone

Banned
monk,

i have a better idea.. how about this?

we start a thread with the proper title : iran

and i will give some of my astro thoughts on it asap..

this way we keep the focus connected to the title of the thread...

i would be up to doing this!

why don't you start the thread and i will make a post by tomorrow, as i have a busier day today... let me know what you think! thanks -

Monk

Premium Member
Thank you Sandstone, i did go to the right top schools but for too long i have looked only to my passion, obviously i'm rusty in other areas, perhaps we can help each other!

Syria is very important i hope members will also help on this thread topic, as i create a new thread on Iran, sorry if i wrote off topic, i'll start later today!

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Sandstone,

Opposition to government in Syria is called Syrian National Council, that set up in Istanbul, Turkey as an alternative government in Exile on 23rd August 2011, however it needed a General Assembly to have street cred!

Therefore date of importance is 2nd October 2011 in Istanbul....do you agree? Links below:-

Please scroll down to "Background" on "Link" below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_National_Council

And link below:-

http://english.cntv.cn/program/newsupdate/20111003/102128.shtml

Graph below, showing midnight hermetic alignment for Istanbul, on 2nd Oct. 2011, INTENTIONAL!

ANY COMMENTS SANDSTONE?

Please check alignments, obviously any program can have its faults, especially over midnight alignment regarding Summer Time, however as far as i know, Alnilam is rising in Istanbul on 2nd Oct. 2011 at the midnight day marker, orb 4 mins. 8 secs.

Attachments

• picture 508 50%.jpg
    picture 508 50%.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 24

sandstone

Banned
hi monk,

i think this is important data to have! i am always wanting a specific time for these events and that is always harder to get.. both dates aug 23 and oct 2 probably have relevance.. at least we have a location - istanbul.. the oct 2nd chart looks more favourable. i set both to noon in absence of a specific time.. perhaps nic campion or some other mundane astrologer has a better time.. unfortunately i am not in contact with any syrian astrologers!

cheers james

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17072518

Last edited:

JerryRR

The Sun on the Asc',Syria 1 Jan 1944,06:43am.
Sun 0 Aries 20 March 2012,07:16 am EET, Damascus.
Transiting Pluto con Asc,Saturn con MC.

p Uranus con Mars.
p Asc 135 Venus.
p Sun con Moon.
p Mars con > Saturn.

Bashar Al Assad,born 11 September 1965?

J.R.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Sandstone,

Those that use Hermetic esoteric electional astrology mark the day at sunset, sunrise or midnight by paran. The Arabs never forgave the secret deals between France and U.K. after W.W.1., some dismay can be read below, with the Arab Kingdom of Syria, that was established on 8th March 1920, using midnight day marker, Alnilam was setting in the West in Damascus, graph and link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Kingdom_of_Syria

Attachments

• picture 511 50%.jpg
    picture 511 50%.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 17

sandstone

Banned
hi jerryrr

not sure where you are coming up with the 643am time for the chart you are looking at.. yes to the assad date.. isaac starkman has a 2nd rectified time of 1056:26 pm for assad as well fwiw.

hi monk,

from nic campions book of world horoscopes 4th edition 2004.

"on july 2 1919 and 8 march 1920 requests were made for independence by the emir feisal, son of the king of the hijaz. however, on 25 april 1920 the mandate over syria was assigned to france (and confirmed by the league of nations on 24 july 1922) , the french occupied damascus, feisal fled and was later appointed king of iraq by the british."

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Sandstone,

I mention 8th March 1920 in Damascus, you mention 2nd July 1919, both dates show League of Nations in a bad light!

Rule 1) The Arabs fought on the side of Allies during 1st World War, being under the Ottoman Empires thumb for centuries, they thought they would have choice over Arab democracy after this, actually for decades most were still under the thumb of League of Nations, U.K. and France!
Why should they trust us now?

Hermetic electional astrology changes history, you mentioned Feisal and 2nd July 1919 in Damascus, i didn't!. Feisal used sunrise egyptian day marker for 2nd july 1919, lets face it, he expected France and UK to keep their nose out of it, whatever happened, it was up to Arabs, WHO FOUGHT ON ALLIES SIDE!!!

Graph below:-

Attachments

• picture 512 50%.jpg
    picture 512 50%.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 23

Monk

Premium Member
The Arabs were promised one thing, after fighting on the side of the Allies during 1st World War, it isn't what they got!
There were secret deals over spheres of influence, this effected relations with the West to this day in the Middle East.

So Where did most Middle East countries become a game for France and UK....after the "Treaty of Sevres", signed in Sevres, France on 10th August 1920, graph below, sunrise Egyptian day marker used, SUN RISING WITH SIRIUS!!!!

No Problem looking at date of Germany signing Treaty of Versailles, if you want to look further!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_S%C3%A8vres

Attachments

• picture 429 50%.jpg
    picture 429 50%.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

73 WORD QUOTE:

"It's puzzling how the US can treat radical Islamists in Syria as allies while fighting against them as enemies in Afghanistan" says the chair of the Russian parliament's Committee on Foreign Affairs.

"Washington's double standard approach is evident in the Syrian crisis. It supports the armed opposition, which wants to turn the country into a dictatorship, claiming that their war against the Assad government has democracy as the goal" Aleksey Pushkov told RT

THE FOREGOING 73 WORD EXTRACT IS FROM ACCOMPANYING NOTES AT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5wfeyU9OGU&feature=related:smile:

MJ82

Syria is just terrible and heartbreaking, most of all because while there are real and legitimate demands for the regime to change, the way it is being carried out now (with Western support) has nothing whatsoever to do with sovereignty or liberation.... they want a regional war, and they may just get it... :sad: