The houses

The Astrology houses taken from the book Saturn A New Look At An Old Devil. Just thought I would post this. A psychological view of the houses.

[deleted posting of copyrighted content - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Claire19

Very good overall. However with the sixth house in which I have a Stellium including the Sun. I do feel it is the house of slavery especially in ages gone by. It can feel like slavery by virtue of its everyday routine to a lot of people. It deals with everyday needs and the means to acquire them. "The bread and butter" of employment as opposed to 10th house of career and vocation etc. It deals with health, housing, clothing, food and also small domestic animals especially those who provide sustenance such as sheep, goats etc. That was the original meaning but now includes just pets as well.

The Vestal Virgins of the temples, were indeed prostitutes who really in some cases had no choice especially as to who they were to service. THey may have been unmarried but not necessarily independent. THe proper meaning of VIrgo is Virgin, "whole and intact" especially sexually as it deals with the Maiden, but it also deals with the Maiden Aunt. It has been reduced to simply unmarried. I think the women who had sexual power etc belong more to Pluto, Scorpio and the 8th house wherein they gained others assets etc in exchange for sex. I also have a stellium in the 8th and heavy Pluto.:)
I feel that the 7th is of contractual agreements and the 3rd is the actual contract.

memento mori

excellent quote!
made me wonder how come that in natural order of houses Algol falls into house of beauty and wealth. that aside (i apologize in advance for thi s comment being slightly off topic)

having such a crowded ninth house I have to agree with mostly everything. Focus on the travels, both actual and those of the mind. Greater love for philosophy. Ideals before the rawness of living

I'm very atheistic though. Perhaps Uranus in 9th house .

Very nice info, BUT as has just been quoted to me hon by

Aquarlius7000
Copyright

In order to respect copyright laws, members are asked not to paste in their posts texts copied from other websites or other publications that are over 100 words long. In all cases of quoting, the source of the respective excerpts is to be properly mentioned. Also, if the text is publicly available online, a link to the source should be placed.

Where did you get the info.......

Well to be fair this was posted before the rule, but just because you have been told off for not following the rules of the forum don't drag me down with you :D (joking).