How Could I Lose Something So Important? - Missing Wallet

Arian Maverick

Don't worry, this isn't actually my horary question; I just wanted a title a bit more creative than Where's My Wallet?.

I just returned home from vacation yesterday and somehow misplaced my wallet during the car ride; I know I had it with me before I left because I needed my license to drive, and my mother remembers seeing it outside my purse--but in still inside the car--when we stopped at a rest station on the highway. I fear it may have fallen out there, yet I do not recall brining anything with me inside because we were simply stopping to use the restroom facilities.

I am signified by Saturn in its detriment in Leo in the seventh house, and according to the interpretations I have read for two other missing wallet threads in this subboard, the wallet is signified by the ruler of the second house cusp--Jupiter in its own sign of Sagittarius and located in the eleventh house. I am currently pouring through one of the two horary astrology books I own looking for clues to help me interpret this chart, and in the example I have just finished reading, the author mentions that Saturn lies toward the end of its sign at 28 degrees Aquarius. Although Saturn is my significator, it is unfortunately not the significator of the missing object (i.e. the wallet), so I do not believe the Lilly quote I wanted to include applies in this example.

A good a place to start as any would be to list the places associated with Sagittarius, the sign the significator is located in.

Places: Mountains, hills with trees, highlands, rising places. Large upper rooms, fireplaces, near heat. Churches, places of worship, colleges, places where sports are played. Near hunting equipment, horse stables. The highest place, upper rooms near the fireplace or radiator, balconies, area close to the ceiling. Places of the nature of Jupiter: expansive, wide-ranging, intellectual, scientific, prophetic, gregarious. EAST by SOUTH.

Locations Suggested by the Mundane Houses:

Please forgive me for quoting so often here, but I am complete novice at horary--especially when it comes to finding lost objects.

Succedent houses imply the lost item is not in its usual place and will be harder and take longer to find. The item may not be in the house, but it is usually nearby and may be out of doors, perhaps in an outbuilding, a garage, or in the yard.

I believe Jupiter it relatively near the eleventh house cusp, at least in the Regiomontanus house system, so the following may also apply:

If near a house cusp, then near a door, window, or passage between rooms.

Some Horary House Locations:

I'm particularly amused by the second to last sentence in the description below, as I certainly wish I was back on vacation! Perhaps I left it there, after all...

Eleventh House: With friends. In clubs, lodges, meeting places. In a partner's work area (6th of the 7th). With a stepchild (5th of 7th). Places the querent hopes or wishes to be. Southeast.

Places Designated by the Elements:

Fire signs suggest warm places, where heat is, near chimneys, near walls, near fireplaces, near stoves, or where heat might be generated. fire locations are also upper rooms and near wall or partitions. Since Mars is a fire planet and his metal, iron, is used to contain heat, an object signified by fire may be near something made of iron or steel. Fire signs imply a position midway up in a room. Their direction is east.

Places Designated by Triplicity:

Common or Mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) suggest that the missing object is in the house. If outdoors, common signs indicate watery places, ditches, and pits.

I'm going to let all of this information mull about in my mind for a little while before attempting to synthesize it all...

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi AM,

I've had some decent luck with finding things lately, and the thing I've found is that the house is the most important thing, rather than the sign, element, etc. (although this will also add detail to the reading).

I suggested to Zohra on another thread (a lost keys thread) that the 11th house represents rooms that offer comfort and relief; my first thought was, "Check in your bedroom." The 11th house is also 'yellow', so your wallet might be with something yellow; this could be anything.

AG:)

sskohli

hey arian,
cool missing object..i just had a chance to try one before this..and it came true...
like i ask always ...can you please pick a number between 1 and 249 both inclusive..not your fave/lucky numbers...and lemme have a look...
(even if you're not interested...will help me learn :D)
thanks
sandeep

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Arien et al, I am not crash hot with lost things but are you SURE it is in the house? I think it is at a friend's place. (In house 11) The moon is distant from the asc. which suggests to me outside the house..the wallet is ruled by jupiter...in the house it rules, but sag to me always feels like *outside* and the moon is under the rulership of mercury -virgo..suggesting to me the wallet has gone walkabout..I guess jupiter ruling the wallet tells us it holds licenses etc and virgo suggesting books to do with pets or health.The fact that Jupiter is in dignity tells me it is not damaged . I think your ruler Saturn and the wallets ruler Jupiter will link up by trine in about 17 somethings...days but more likely weeks...although the moon is gaining in light. When jupiter directs and catches up to saturn I think there is a chance of finding it. Interesting that it is your ruler that is caught up in the stellium (group) but the wallet is free of all that, at some distance. Jupiter does also rule holidays..distances and the moon in mercury's sign automatically suggests *cars* to me...Your wallet seems to be in the hands of an honest person who may send it back to you if there is ID in it...If not, you may have to call the place you last stoppped at with the wallet.
In 3 *somethings* the moon will oppose Uranus in Jupiters house>>it may be found then...The wallet is south east of you . If it IS in the house/garage? it is near an entry into the world (h10) or a spiritual place (like books)>The moon will trine your asc. in *7* somethings...days?
Sorry I can't be of more help but maybe someone else can add to this.. Cheers, lillyjgc

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
BTW: Do you have an upstairs room where the sun comes streaming in a window that looks out onto a path or road? Jupiter in sag and the moon in Virgo are both above the horizon. In a hot place. Is it hot where you are?Just a thought, lillyjgc

**PS And how could you lose something that important? Well, your ruler IS saturn, in Leo still opp. neptune (by my orb anyway) and venus coming back to distract you!!! (sun opposite Neptune as well!!!)...sometimes charts answer questions in a funny way!> (Do hope you get your wallet back.)Cheers

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Thank you all for your help! :)

I actually found my wallet this morning, less than a half-hour after my mother called the bank to recall my debit card lost/stolen. I was cleaning my room in an attempt to appease my nerves and had to move my bed aside in order to pull the blanket neatly over it. I happened to look down and my wallet was right there, between the bed and the wall; it must have fallen out of my purse when I through it on top of my bead when I was unpacking!

I suggested to Zohra on another thread (a lost keys thread) that the 11th house represents rooms that offer comfort and relief; my first thought was, "Check in your bedroom." The 11th house is also 'yellow', so your wallet might be with something yellow; this could be anything.

Spot on, archergirl! Yellow isn't typically a color found in my room, but I'll check under the bed again to see if it may have been nearby a yellow object.

BTW: Do you have an upstairs room where the sun comes streaming in a window that looks out onto a path or road? Jupiter in sag and the moon in Virgo are both above the horizon. In a hot place. Is it hot where you are?Just a thought, lillyjgc

My bedroom isn't located upstairs because my house only has one floor, not including the basement or the attic. My bed is placed next to several windows (I know, it's bad feng-shui, but at least it's better than the "coffin position" I slept in for years with my bed facing the door), which are covered by breezy white curtains that let the sun in. These windows all look out to my backyard, which is separated by a fence to a dead-end street. The bed is also located next to the radiators, and although we certainly have not had them on in the summer, my wallet would have been nice and toasty in the winter.

Here's the chart for the moment I found the wallet, if anyone is interested:

Arian Maverick

Last edited: