Will she quit her job

HeyPlayGirl

Hello, I am having problems with my receptionist. I am her supervisor and she is giving me a lot of problems. We act more as coworkers though. Her behavior is not good at the moment and it's making work life difficult, plus she's super lazy. Our boss seems to like me though

My question is- will she quit her job?????

I'm Saturn she's sun, conjunct so possibly she will confront me? Since I'm asking about her job I look at her turned 10th which is Venus and Venus is switching signs so possible changeof jobs? However the angles are at fixed signs so no change. Maybe she won't quit but will start hating this job soon because I'm going to be more strict with her. I'm way too soft. Moon is square us both representing our conflict possibly??

So my verdict is she won't quit but will hate this current job and stay

Can anyone else help

Attachments

• astro_2gw_242_hhhhh_hr.34210.24533.gif
    astro_2gw_242_hhhhh_hr.34210.24533.gif
    116.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Hey Tik, may i ask how did u get the timing?
Clearly i see that she's gonna leave aswell, but cant see the timing lol

I know I was wondering that as well I see that the moon is about 4° away from Saturn which represents me and the moon is in a water sign and I believe water signs usually represent months not weeks or days but I'm actually not entirely sure let's see what tikana can teach us

HeyPlayGirl

Holy **** Tikana you might be right ... things settled down for a while and she & I made peace, then today I caught her doing something really bad at work and the boss may fire her! And it's like 2 weeks shy of 4 months! Let's see

rafaella

update: she was fired in June 2017.

Looks like that's Sun/Mars, the timing is when Sun completes aspect with Mars. Mars in negative reception to Sun. Mars also rules 10th, the company. Mars also ruled by Saturn you, you had full control here, having rulership over the 10th.

HeyPlayGirl

Looks like that's Sun/Mars, the timing is when Sun completes aspect with Mars. Mars in negative reception to Sun. Mars also rules 10th, the company. Mars also ruled by Saturn you, you had full control here, having rulership over the 10th.

Yes, you're right somewhat about control because our boss actually asked me directly if I wanted to continue working with her and I said no.

Now shes gone and things are going smoothly with an employee who actually works:biggrin:

dr. farr

In the Ankara delineation the answer to the specific question ("Will she quit her job?") was NO, she would not QUIT her job.

:"she" = 6th whole sign house (since this person was like an employee of the querent, worked under the managerial control of the querent) = Cancer = Moon
:"her job" = 10th from the 6th = Aries = Mars

: Moon flows away from Mars = - testimony
...thus a no answer to this question.

Note that the subject did not QUIT-rather she was FIRED from her job.

Having ramifications beyond the querent's specific question about the subject quitting, with "her" significator Moon flowing away from "her" job significator Mars, was a negative omen for this person retaining her job for very long, and she eventually lost her job.

Last edited: