Saturn Lessons for Cancer

M

mxragien

Now that Saturn has left Cancer and moved to Leo, what happens to the Cancer person who has resisted Saturn's lessons.

I am a Gemini but my significant other is a Cancer. The last year and half has been hard on us, but more on him because he really was faced to change his ways and lifestyle - basically to grow up. Unfortunately, being a stubborn crab, he has resisted so hard.

We had a falling out a week before the June full moon. I don't even know if it's really over because nothing was really said. We just walked away and I haven't heard from him since.

Now that Saturn left Cancer, does he get the "reward" that Saturn always leaves when he moves to a new sign? Does his life get better and easier now that Saturn's move on?

So, what happens in his case since he resisted Saturn's lessons? On the surface it does look like he outsmarted Saturn. Honestly, I feel he needs a major walk up call, reality check and a big kick in the butt.

Thanks for any input.

T

TheEmeraldEmpire

I'm no astrology EXPERT, but I know SATURN intimitely having Sun, Mer, Mars and Saturn in my chart all in Capricorn. And I can tell you this....NO ONE ESCAPES SATURNS LESSONS, and if you THINK you have...you better think again....because when the old man comes around in the NEXT transit, and there's ALWAYS a next transit, he's gonna kick your #%*!!!!!
And thats a fact. Wherever he travels in your chart, whatever house he is in and the houses that square and oppose it, you better be patient, you better be responsible, and you better work hard. If you don't, there's hell to pay later. You don't escape and you do reap what you sow in this respect. Reward? For what? Escaping your responsibilities successfully....I don't think so. I maybe wrong, and someone feel free to correct me, but I just don't think so. I know I follow the Saturn rules of doing what I am supposed to, being patient as I can, as responsible, isolated, lonely...whatever he asks of me...so I CAN be rewarded at the end. And as someone who as a child didn't have an obedient bone in her body....I am now the epitomy of Obedience due to Saturn forty years later. There is no escape. That boy better look over his shoulder in my opinion. He'll have Relief.....for a time.

M

mxragien

Thanks Emerald! You're right. I went thru hello when Saturn was in Gemini. Had 2 nervous breakdowns. Then Saturn in cancer hit my finances hard. I'm just now starting to feel good. Maybe this Saturn in Leo is a good thing.

You are right about not escaping Saturn. I know when I tried to cut corners, it came right back to me twice as hard.

I guess, on the surface it looks like he outsmarted Saturn. And the worst part of it, is that he's flaunting it. I do believe that what goes around comes around. Hopefully, Saturn will make sure he gets his reality check.

How is Saturn in Leo treating you so far? Thanks

T

TheEmeraldEmpire

Thanks....
Saturn in Leo...so far, has had no changes for me. But from what I hear, many other Capricorns are beginning to see some relief. It may be that I won't see them until later as I have a fifteen degree Libra ascendant and a twenty nine degree natal Saturn and it's just not far enough away yet to actually feel better about. I know I won't have any good things happen career wise for another six months when it's actually out of my tenth house. And perhaps it's still in a bad angle to my fourth house and that's why my house hasn't sold yet....who knows...I had really expected to see some progress in the last couple of weeks, but so far nothing has changed and I'm practicing great patience and acceptance of circumstances as they are. I experienced a nervous breakdown during the saturn square seven years ago and since made sure I didn't make the same mistakes this time. I had become too closely identfied for what I did for a living and so it was taken away. I chose to give it all up voluntarily this time and accept that right now, I don't know what I want to do.....but I will never make it WHO I am again. The great thing about this saturn transit....and I find this bizarre...is that I have actually found the love of my life for the first time in my life. And I'm not sniveling about that at all!!!! I have this awesome relationship with someone totally supportive and with whom I have everything in common....it was WORTH THE WAIT! So, it's not all bad...I'd just like to move forward and get where I'm going.