Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > General Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.

Old 09-09-2014, 04:12 PM

Re: Did Aliens take flight 370

No, aliens did not take flight 370.

I have a very dear friend who flew Saber jet during the Vietnam war, he was shot down twice and had to eject twice before being rescued a short time later, fortunately. He then went on to be a commercial airline pilot and ultimately became a flight instructor and investigator for the National Transportation Safety Board, or NTSB.

I asked him his opinion after the flight had been missing a couple of weeks. He told me he had retraced the flight data and concluded that the pilot had aimed to land nearby once he probably realized a sudden catastrophic event onboard. In such an event, the pilot and copilot would be too busy trying to control the plane to radio such an event. My friend then surmised the pilots were then incapacitated suddenly due to a lack of oxygen or some catastrophic in flight emergency. The plane then flew on autopilot, and unfortunately eventually crashing into the ocean when fuel finally ran out.

In my friends humble opinion, it was due to a sudden, catastrophic in air malfunctioning of some kind and it all happened too fast for crew to alert anyone. We can only hope that everyone onboard was humanely asleep before ultimate impact. The pilots were both known to be exemplary and of high integrity. They most likely did everything they could to save the flight.

Tags
aliens, flight