Abuse? "What did he do to me?"

SagiCap

I need to know more. Please tell me what you see, if I should be worried or not.

what_did_m_do_to_me_while_asleep-1.gif

Last edited:

hermetic

well, he is Jupiter in his 12th house so he may be hiding some things. He is in your house of health

I actually don't know where to look for regarding abuse, aspects in past, houses, but I think 12th house might hae something to do with that.

moon is via combusta, cadent, in detriment, passed the aspect to Venus in 12th house, so we have something hidden happened perhaps. Now, Venus rules 2nd house if I see correctly.
but since this aspect is not difficult I really doubt anything bad taking place.

I hope someone else will help you with this :eek:

smilingsteph

How are you feeling emotionally?
Are you scared of him?
Mistrusting of him?

Anything else changing within?

Or should I say anything else changing besides the mark on your neck?

I would go and get a check-up.

Not to say he did anything or not, but this is serious. There are drugs out there that can be played with to make someone paralyzed and out of it, so that the other person can take advantage of the situation.

If you feel like you were abused, and are questioning his treatment towards you then I would stay away from him and seek care.

I wish you luck.
If you have anything to add or are scared or need someone to talk to I am here if you need to PM me.

SagiCap

How are you feeling emotionally?
Are you scared of him?
Mistrusting of him?

Anything else changing within?

Or should I say anything else changing besides the mark on your neck?

I would go and get a check-up.

Not to say he did anything or not, but this is serious. There are drugs out there that can be played with to make someone paralyzed and out of it, so that the other person can take advantage of the situation.

If you feel like you were abused, and are questioning his treatment towards you then I would stay away from him and seek care.

I wish you luck.
If you have anything to add or are scared or need someone to talk to I am here if you need to PM me.

Thanks so much for the concern. You are so kind to offer support. I really appreciate it and people like you are why I come back to the board... To answer, I don't feel scared of him at all. In fact, it's funny, I think he was being extra-caring. He's not the type to declare he cares, he most likely would do something out of the blue and not even mention it.

As for drugs, we were in a foreign country, no way he could have brought them over or found them where we were in the hotel. I'm pretty sure about this.

I appreciate your advice

Last edited:

SagiCap

well, he is Jupiter in his 12th house so he may be hiding some things. He is in your house of health

I actually don't know where to look for regarding abuse, aspects in past, houses, but I think 12th house might hae something to do with that.

moon is via combusta, cadent, in detriment, passed the aspect to Venus in 12th house, so we have something hidden happened perhaps. Now, Venus rules 2nd house if I see correctly.
but since this aspect is not difficult I really doubt anything bad taking place.

I hope someone else will help you with this :eek:

THANKS for looking! I'm happy with what you've found. Just one question:

What does Venus ruling 2nd (possessions, not nec. material) mean for me?

rahu

Banned
sorry, i guess i misunderstood where you wanted this posted during our pms.
sorry again
rahu

Last edited:

starlink

Sagicap, there is no problem here. You must have posted first in another forum and then I moved it (see my comments in your first post) to the Greenhorn's Horary Board where your question is now.

Starlink:)