Tickle has a astro compatibility test, LOL

SimplyRed

:) Tickle.com has an astro compatibility test. Strange, mine ended up being Leo and Aries as compatible

Part of my seventh is Leo and vertex there.

Lissa

I don't know if you're talking about "The Astrology Matchmaker" or "The Zodiac Match Test",but I did both and the results were a surprise for me lol.The first one said I was more compatible with Scorpio's,and the second one said I was into Sagitarius!It's OK with Sagitarius,but I have a hard time getting along with Scorpio boys:p .

weee11

hehe, i'm a scorpio man but even with all the stereotypes my match on the quiz is a leo girl =]
well that is logical, i realy do get well with leos, and with leo girls i can always share my thoughts and recive warmth and understanding.. i realy admire a female with strong presence and intelect, and in bed i dont enjoy being only dominant hehe :eek:

SimplyRed

Say you like fiery Leo's weee11:)

LOL, I am a Pisces and supposed to be compatible astrowise with Taurus, Cap, and Scorpio, Virgo, cancer. Mine says Leo and Aries.

Must be the personal planets, Do you have Sag personal planets or Libra, Weee11

Strange, is it not Lisa. Scorpio and Sag both like the truth or searching finding it. What sun sign are you?

Tickle.com has the IQ tests and such. Even a psychic test now.

Donna Conningham did a survery like of long lasting marriages. Leo and Scorpio one are one of the long lasting couples.
Seems the sextiles do great.
The Yod people even do OK,
Or neighboring signs.
She could not find much on like elements. Water, water etc

Pisceanfool

I dont get it... I took the "Zodiac Match Test" and it said my best match is a libra, yet it says I am 100% compatible with Scorpio and Capricorn while only 92% with libra. I got pretty high on everything but sag. and virgo (although I always like virgos, at least so far) and I got terrible with Pisces lol.

I'm surprised I didn't get higher with Taurus and Aquarius... but the Libra is no surprise, with me feeling so unbalenced... and I guess I just dont like my own kind lol.

weee11

SimplyRed said:
Say you like fiery Leo's weee11:)

LOL, I am a Pisces and supposed to be compatible astrowise with Taurus, Cap, and Scorpio, Virgo, cancer. Mine says Leo and Aries.

Must be the personal planets, Do you have Sag personal planets or Libra, Weee11

Strange, is it not Lisa. Scorpio and Sag both like the truth or searching finding it. What sun sign are you?

Tickle.com has the IQ tests and such. Even a psychic test now.

Donna Conningham did a survery like of long lasting marriages. Leo and Scorpio one are one of the long lasting couples.
Seems the sextiles do great.
The Yod people even do OK,
Or neighboring signs.
She could not find much on like elements. Water, water etc
well as you see in my chart i dont have any fire elments..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/yonatan_g/41287182.gif

but its strange, cuz i make realy long lasting friendships with aries and leo people.. maybe because i have aquarius north node and have also two planets in 11, Moon & Jupiter... Moon rules the 11th house... 11th house has an association with the sign Aquarius..

Lissa

I'm a Pisces with Moon,Mercury and Venus in Aries.Jupiter in Leo trines my Sun,Moon and Mercury so,considering that a planet in Sagitarius would give me a Grand Trine,it does make sense,altough I have no important points or planets in Sagitarius(Sagitarius is on the12house cusp).

I don't understand why tickle said I was compatible with Scorpios,cause I find it hard to get along with Scorpio people,particulary with boys LOL.Besides,I have no planets or points in Scorpio(only Pluto,but everyne in my generation has it LOL).

With so many fire in my chart,I do gravitate towards fire boys.The only boyfriend I ever had was a Aries with a Leo Moon.Before him,I was a little obsessed with a Sagitarius with a Libra Moon and,before that,I spent three years running after a boy who was a Leo with a Aries Moon.Not to mention last year I got a little bit crazy over guy with Sun conjunct Moon in Leo LOOOL.

About that,tickle was right,I like the fire triplicity:p LOL.But fire boys are hard to trust.

SimplyRed,you mentioned tickle has a psychic test,I tried to find it but I couldn't!Could you please send me the link?

Thanks in advance!:)

Lissa

Last edited:

cinder

how weird! it was right about me liking leos... my girl thing is one. and it also knew i was an aries..what a conspiracy! :eek:

clandestinehorrors

i went on blogthings.com and took "what sign you should be" and i got cancer. i'm an aries, but my mars is in cancer. then i took the quiz "what sign you should date" and i got taurus the first time and then virgo.

Lunar Pisces

Yeah i've tken it too. On teh one for what sign you should be, I got Aquarius. I have Aqua Mars conj NN and a Uranus Singleton in the 1st, plus my Sun is in the Aqua decan of Gemini.

On what sign you should date I got Aries. Aries rules my 8th house, LOL.

Pisceanfool

Lunar Pisces said:
Yeah i've tken it too. On teh one for what sign you should be, I got Aquarius. I have Aqua Mars conj NN and a Uranus Singleton in the 1st, plus my Sun is in the Aqua decan of Gemini.

On what sign you should date I got Aries. Aries rules my 8th house, LOL.

Strange... you guys young males? relating to mars. Uranus in the first would make you somewhat aqua. I also got i should be aqua, my asc. Should date libra and also rules my 8th house... strange

Lissa

On the "What sign should you be" I got Cancer too,which is awkward,because I simply can't get along with the typical Cancerian type,so needy and emotional.

On the other hand,I can get very needy and emotional too sometimes,so I don't know,maybe I can't get along with myself loool?

Circe

I`m not sure if it`s ok to trust that much in tickle tests.
Exactly ten friends incluiding me proved that test and everyone got cancer as a perfect couple.
Maybe you can say so to my capricorn friend with scorpio in 7th house and many planets in pisces.

But no about me, that I have sun in aries, leo in 7th house and aries in most of the other signs :S

NeptuneAscendant

I got Virgo for my results. Well, I am Taurus, and Virgo is part of the Earth Triplicity so that makes sense. And I have found Tickle.com tests to be very accurate. :)