Violent Natal Aspects

Which aspects make one more prone to violence or committing murder,also which mars,moon and sun combinations or placements make one prone to violence or commiting murder?

miquar

Hi. Generally speaking, Mars hard aspect to Saturn, Chiron and/or Pluto is especially 'suspect'. Also difficult Moon aspects which give rise to dissociation and consequently lack of empathy (Greene - The Dark of the Soul).

Vista

I am inclined to add in Mars in hard aspect to Uranus as well. Many professional athletes as well as athletes who are into extreme sports have Mars in hard aspect to Uranus, Pluto or both. This is a great way to work with these difficult energies. Mars opposite Uranus or Pluto, one can project violence onto their partners or bring it to them in some way.

Moon in hard aspect to Uranus can make one prone to bipolar disorder. Whether this is the bipolar that has difficulty controlling their temper/rage lays in the rest of the charts interpretation.

Marinka

Stressed Neptunes tend toward a person living an "unreal life" with little empathy towards others and a fantasy life that they may want to act out.

But, it really depends on so many other factors such as the type of murder/violence, whether it is a team, serial or a one-time deal, the type of weapons involved, and whether mutilation is also done just to mention a few factors. Also, whether family or strangers are involved.

Hi. Generally speaking, Mars hard aspect to Saturn, Chiron and/or Pluto is especially 'suspect'. Also difficult Moon aspects which give rise to dissociation and consequently lack of empathy (Greene - The Dark of the Soul).

I see alot of people mention alot of possible violent aspects,but it never fails for me to see mars square saturn,uranus or pluto as the worst of the worst,why is that?

I am inclined to add in Mars in hard aspect to Uranus as well. Many professional athletes as well as athletes who are into extreme sports have Mars in hard aspect to Uranus, Pluto or both. This is a great way to work with these difficult energies. Mars opposite Uranus or Pluto, one can project violence onto their partners or bring it to them in some way.

Moon in hard aspect to Uranus can make one prone to bipolar disorder. Whether this is the bipolar that has difficulty controlling their temper/rage lays in the rest of the charts interpretation.

Again I must ask,why does everyone mention Mars square uranus,saturn or pluto as the worst of the worst for violent aspects?

Far as placements would it matter what sign your mars is in? Or if you have these aspects it doesnt matter what your mars is in?

Stressed Neptunes tend toward a person living an "unreal life" with little empathy towards others and a fantasy life that they may want to act out.

But, it really depends on so many other factors such as the type of murder/violence, whether it is a team, serial or a one-time deal, the type of weapons involved, and whether mutilation is also done just to mention a few factors. Also, whether family or strangers are involved.

Ok based on this what can you tell me?

Rising sign: Aries
Sun: Cancer
Moon: Scorpio
Mars: Virgo
Pluto: Scorpio

Only hard aspects are:

Sun(Cancer) Opposite Saturn(Aquarius)

Moon(Scorpio) Square Jupiter(Leo)

Mercury(Leo) Square Pluto(Scorpio)

Jupiter(Leo) Square Pluto(Scorpio)

3 Cardinal Signs

5 Fixed Signs

2 Mutable Signs

miquar

I see alot of people mention alot of possible violent aspects,but it never fails for me to see mars square saturn,uranus or pluto as the worst of the worst,why is that?

Perhaps because these planets have a strong collective orientation and are also very wilful in their expression. So when Mars is in hard aspect to them the stakes are raised and the personal will must fight either on behalf of, or against, some purposeful collective process or entity. Also, Mars' energy may get bottled up and then erupt, which will add to the possibility of violence.

Lin

To be a perpetrator of a really violent crime you not only have to possess the potential of being violent, but some of those aspects must be aspects of maladjustment. Not only must Mars and Pluto ...and/or Uranus be involved, but there has to be twisted Merc or Venus or Moon involvement.
THEN there must be the transits. They are activators..... instigators. If you look at the chart of OJ Simpson, for instance, you see potential for violence. But he didn't go around murdering people when he was 20....no...there had to be instigating transits which overwhelmed common decency and morality....PLUS a twisted sort of rationale....which must involve Mercury.

NOw...I'm not talking about so called "serial" or "spree" killers. That is a different conversation.

LIN

jupiterianguru

What about ascendant mars or jupiter 24-26 degrees Taurus the most violent star algol.
Sun (especially) mars jupiter or ascendant 15 degrees Leo
most violent aspect Mars Square pluto or Pluto conjunct Mars in Scorpio (James Holmes the Colorado theatre shooter is an example)
Mars Square/conjunct Saturn and/or Uranus is a nightmare too.
Pluto square sun maybe.

Marinka

Ok based on this what can you tell me?

Rising sign: Aries
Sun: Cancer
Moon: Scorpio
Mars: Virgo
Pluto: Scorpio

Only hard aspects are:

Sun(Cancer) Opposite Saturn(Aquarius)

Moon(Scorpio) Square Jupiter(Leo)

Mercury(Leo) Square Pluto(Scorpio)

Jupiter(Leo) Square Pluto(Scorpio)

3 Cardinal Signs

5 Fixed Signs

2 Mutable Signs

I need to see the whole chart.

Just noticed that "thread owner" has been banned.......

Last edited:

Neptunia

Mars-Pluto, Saturn-Mars, Saturn-Pluto..

Also stressing aspects to Neptune and quite possibly Uranus :alien:

Charts can manifest in many ways though :)