Does anyone have neptune alone in the 10th house?

anne3

Banned

Wow, didn't know this. What do you think of this placement? She was one of the most well known people on the Earth, but much of her life was spent dealing with scandal in a public way. I can't determine if it is a good or bad placement.

I read on a blog about someone who had Neptune in 10th alone as well and he too dealt with a lot of scandal in his life. He was not famous but the scandal was well known amongst his friends and family.

I have this placement and my life is much like the guy with the blog. I also deal with a lot of betrayal.

Blackempress

Neptune in the 10th House denotes an artistic/Spiritual/Political/Deceptive career. Neptune is the Planet of creativity, dreams, confusion, illusions, deception, drugs, healing, spirituality, photography/film/media, even politicians who 'put on a show' tend to have this placement.

I have mine in 10th, Ruler of my Asc (Pisces) tightly Conj MC. I am a psychiatrist, hallmark feature of one (Mental issues). Lots of people told me I might end up in media, so far I haven't been approached but might not be surprised.
On the other hand, it comes with Confusion. I've struggled with Career decision quite a lot. It's here on AW as well, I'd been trying to get into Surgery for years before a Wave took me out of it altogether. Neptune in 10th denotes maternal influence unconsciously & her desires to succeed publicly & if they are not in coordination with the individual's personal needs, they can land up with massive ups & downs in their professional lives.

Good luck finding out the meaning of yours. Do come back & share it.