Ruler of 7th house in 6th house ?

ezequiel

Hello, friends, i have a doubt related to house rulers. I have the ruler of 7th house ( cancer ) in 6th house ( gemini). Actually my girlfriend is a professional worker in the health area, she is a nutritionist, and in astrology the 7th house is related with partners, associations, matrimony, while 6th house is related with health, service, duty, rutine, food, diets, etc..

Could this an indicator that this girldfriend of mine, will be the women of my life ? Could astrology predict this ?

GalacticEgg

Hello, friends, i have a doubt related to house rulers. I have the ruler of 7th house ( cancer ) in 6th house ( gemini). Actually my girlfriend is a professional worker in the health area, she is a nutritionist, and in astrology the 7th house is related with partners, associations, matrimony, while 6th house is related with health, service, duty, rutine, food, diets, etc..

Could this an indicator that this girldfriend of mine, will be the women of my life ? Could astrology predict this ?

People change. Nothing could "predict" your "soulmate" except you. Sometimes, people fall in love with the embodiment of what is the worst for them, and sometimes, they absolutely hate those who embody everything that could help them grow. That being said, what is her chart? If you don't know, do you know her sun/some of her planets?

greybeard

There it sits before your eyes. The ruler of the 7th is in the 6th. The nature of the sign on the 7th cusp describes the general nature of relationships in your life, what you will seek from them and put into them and how you will go about that. The condition of the sign ruler, which includes its house position (houses are the "acccidents of life"), shows the where and how and represents "the partner" in general and in particular.

greybeard

We can take the 6th to be the 12th from the 7th. Thus there is a general tendency toward the position being unfavorable to 7th house affairs -- the 12th is a house of sorrow, of secret enemies, etc. Also, the 6th (or 12th) is inconjunct the 7th, and "does not behold" it, also an unfavorable situation with a different interpretive basis.

Suggestion: Interpret the 7th lord as best you can, on its own merits...determine his actual nature and qualities within your personality. This evaluation of his particular nature in your specific chart will tell you about the 7th, because this lord "deterrmines" and "disposes" (look up these words in your dictionary) the affairs of the 7th.

George gives lord of 7th in 6th as: "Native marries below his station, mentally or socially, [an inferior partner]. The partner is sickly. Servants are evilly diposed. Trouble through pets, small animals." [The 6th is "small animals", the 7th "open enemies"...this is the derivation of the statement. Try this for yourself and see what you come up with, using the many different meanings (contents) of the houses.] Note that George's delineations correspond with the idea of the 6th being the 12th of the 7th...unfavorable.

I learned long ago that such generalizations are unreliable, although they may sometimes be useful.

We have to consider all horoscopic factors in the context of the chart taken as an integral whole. Nothing stands alone.

Last edited: