Food Allergies, Hormone Troubles and Skin Condition All Over Limbs... Please help!

KindredKayla

Hi everyone.. I am new to astrology in general but even moreso to medical astrology.. I know this post is long but my health has been a roller coaster ride over the years, and if you take the time to read all of this and offer me your thoughts.. you have no idea how appreciative I will be. I have been doctor-hopping and trying many different things to improve my health.. Currently I am seeing a Naturopath because she has been the only one to make some progress with me. I will underline my health problems so they are easier to see.

I have suffered with allergies and asthma since I was 10 years old; however I had no idea I was allergic (extremely but through a delayed reaction) to wheat/gluten, diary, egg and nuts among other things.. I was not breast fed entirely because my mother suffered a heart attack when I was very small and had to take medication.

As far as fertility is concerned, I have been tested for thyroid disorders and PCOS (while I match the hormone levels, there are no cysts on my ovaries.. just a few small ones in my fallopian tubes and apparently this is normal?).. My periods have been irregular, were consistent with the pill, but since I have been off it an on a natural progesterone stimulator, I have missed about four.. I since stopped taking it because it wasn't helping me feel 'better', more alert, present and feminine. Still, no period..

Other allergies are to molds, danders, dust.. the usual environmental allergens. I find I am extremely sensitive to chemicals and strong smells such as deisel (instant headaches!). I have an intense sweet tooth and I have considered parasites/candida.. When I was younger I suffered from depression and that is when this skin condition came into play. It has spread all down my arms and legs, it is called Keratosis Pilaris. It is a bumpy rash that does not itch, but it very unpleasant visually.. I have also had reoccuring pneumonia and bronchitis.. I used to suffer from mood swings, constant fatigue and horrible brain fog.. I felt so displaced and antisocial, but I was also very stressed back then..

In april I stopped eating what I was allergic to and I have felt much better, much more like myself and more focused! My energy levels are up, I sleep much better.. my skin was even improving - and it disappeared completely for two days after I had my wisdom teeth out and was recovering from the anasthetic (narcotics).. I don't know if that offers any insight.. but it has returned and has been getting WORSE again! Almost back to its original state.. and I just don't understand. Though I have been craving sweets again...

Please, if you can help me at all... I would be so, so appreciative.. I am planning to start a more rigorous health regimen to rid myself of the extra weight I gained during the depression.. Is there anything I can try, anything that might be the cause of my ailments?

Thank you so so much for taking the time..

Kayla

Natal_Chart_by_The_Lonely_Corner.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

07.Re

Kayla, I'm no expert at medical astrology and so what I interpret here, is open to correction by professional astrologers on the forum.

Your chart ruler, Saturn, conjunct your Asc, is the ruler of skin (as is Libra). My youngest son has Capricorn Asc and had eczema on / off since he was 3 years old (he is now 9 years). I carried out an experiment which started in January 2009, where I stopped buying all packaged snacks and started baking nutritious snacks such as muesli bars, cakes, biscuits etc which meant that we cut out the nasty additives like preservatives, colourants, etc. His skin has cleared up and has stayed this way even during winter which is when he would have had his major flare ups.

Your sixth house is ruled by the moon (moon rules uterus) and I notice that she opposes Venus (Taurus' ruler, who regulates thyroid functions).

To be honest, I don't like hormonal / thyroid tests, because what may mean a normal range for the general population, doesn't necessarily mean its a normal range for you.

Regarding asthma, Mercury rules your lungs and Mercury is also found to be square Saturn.

Your asc at 26° is at a critical degree and I'm not sure if this affects your health. Interestingly, your 4th house of Taurus at 22°, is also at a critical degree (Taurus = Thyroid).

I hope this helps out and that you are able to feel well again.

:)

Claire19

Hi
I have looked at the 1st and 6th house areas that are involved with health and diet. I see that the Moon rules your 6th and and that you have Saturn on the ascendant. The square from that to Mercury indicates digestive problems and the allergies. I see the Moon is in the 1st which adds to the stomach issues. The Libra influence does involve complexion and Saturn is the organ of the skin.

However I feel that you may be in a foreign environment than from your birth perhaps and I feel that the food you are eating is not suited to your particular cultural heritage??????. I also see that study of herbalism and meditation will assist you greatly in helping yourself as you have some supportive aspects as well as the more challenging ones. Venus is conjunct Jupiter in Virgo and this deals withs consulting with people in this field. Have you investigated the possibility of a virus which may have been contracted overseas.

I wish you the best. I feel that this journey you are taking for your health problems will be enlightening and quite deep.

The fourth ruler and planets can indicate hereditary traits but not necessarily health issues as such.

Last edited:

07.Re

Hi
I have looked at the 1st and 6th house areas that are involved with health and diet. I see that the Moon rules your 6th and and that you have Saturn on the ascendant. The square from that to Mercury indicates digestive problems and the allergies. I see the Moon is in the 1st which adds to the stomach issues. The Libra influence does involve complexion and Saturn is the organ of the skin.

However I feel that you may be in a foreign environment than from your birth perhaps and I feel that the food you are eating is not suited to your particular cultural heritage??????. I also see that study of herbalism and meditation will assist you greatly in helping yourself as you have some supportive aspects as well as the more challenging ones. Venus is conjunct Jupiter in Virgo and this deals withs consulting with people in this field. Have you investigated the possibility of a virus which may have been contracted overseas.

I wish you the best. I feel that this journey you are taking for your health problems will be enlightening and quite deep.

The fourth ruler and planets can indicate hereditary traits but not necessarily health issues as such.

Claire, could the conjunction between Venus and Jupiter also exaggerate any of the medical problems?

KindredKayla

07.Re.. I am so happy for you and your son! it is interesting you mention that.. I have been considering a switch to local, organic foods. It would be more expensive but I am thinking it will be worth it.. at least to try and see!

I have taken the thyroid testing, and although my GP considered me just bordering on normal, my naturopath was sure that I was mildly hypothyroid - my mum has an incredibly strong Taurus influence (in which house I am not sure) and she has hypothyroidism. Thing is, because I am feeling better I am not sure if I really am hypothyroid - because I have been feeling so much better; I have energy now! Or perhaps everything else was somehow mimicking hypothyroidism? even to the point where it would show up in my blood-hormone concentrations?

I didn't realize 26 deg Capricorn and 22 deg Taurus were critical degrees! That is interesting.. The upcoming solar eclipse will conjunct my ascendant and I have heard that this could really bring out serious health concerns.. either making them worse or better.. and this is supposed to happen around/in the months after the eclipse on Jan 15, so maybe that will be telling..

Claire19: I have lived always in the same place, same home.. though I have always felt the itch to leave! I am of a strong celtic (Irish/Scottish) lineage, and all our family seems to have digestive/complexion problems.. Digestion problems have always plagued me - but I am not sure if those problems are the symptom of something else or if I have something such as leaky gut syndrome? The celtic diet, before the introduction of grains and processed grains was MEAT AN' POTATOES (lol) as well as raw fruits and vegetables.. I have cut out grains, though not completely; maybe I should try that!

What's interesting is that meditation and herbalism have been reoccuring encouragements in my life.. usually coming from close friends.. I have been considering practicing meditation and visualization lately - sure enough I met a few new people after deciding this who are very well equiped to teach me!

I am not sure about a virus.. I have only travelled to France, overseas.. but maybe I can mention it to my naturopath and see what she recommends..

I almost feel like these health problems are teaching me to value myself and my physical body.. they are certainly teaching me self discipline! Thanks, Saturn.. I also wanted to ask you two, and possibly others, if acupuncture might be something I should look into..?

Thank you both so much for your posts, they have been very encouraging..

Frisiangal

Hi,
Reading your post without seeing the chart immediately brought a strong association with Virgo to mind, whilst allergies are often found to be Moon-Virgo associated. Periodic flow problems are Moon-ruled, Asthma/bronchitis is suggestive of Gemini, ruler lungs.... the breathing apparatus...., and consequently brings in Mercury, also ruler of Virgo. Virgo requires getting to the nitty-gritty point of everything. Even medically, the association between disorders that are astrologically linked to Gemini and Virgo, is recognised. Sweetness craving can be nothing less than Venus, skin rashes can see an association with Mars.
All are in adverse aspects to the rulers of the 1st and 6th houses, associated with the physical body, in your chart.

Is there anything I can try, anything that might be the cause of my ailments?

The significators of your physical disorders have been identified and mentioned by 07.RE and Claire. Pills and medication can bring relief but they do not solve the 'internal' problem. Health astrology works from the knowledge that physical disorders are the result of emotional and/or problems of the psyche that are not adequately externally vented and are held inside. The energy that 'speaks one's mind' or 'expresses how one feels', 'shows/ receives affection', 'takes self-assertive action' is suppressed. There is nowhere for the unexpressed energy to go except internally, where it effects the part of the body with which it is associated through planet and sign.
In a nutshell and astrologically speaking, physical problems are often found to be the result of psychological difficulties in coping with external factors.

The Mercury (thought,relating, speech pattern) square Saturn (suppression, depression) would suggest a mental barrier in verbal expression of one's deepest emotions, and/or a 'curb your tongue' from authority figures. Everything that wants to be said churns inside, causes inner turmoil, and seeks an outlet through the only way possible; the 'air vents' (pores) of the body. You might find that talking to a professional in this field about your relationships will be of immense emotional value to you, as well as seeing an eventual clearing of the physical problems.:wink::smile:

Igor

Health to you Kayla!

Any version of allergies arises from a pathology of meridians of the Pancreas and the Stomach. The allergy is caused in you by planets Venus and Jupiter in a zodiacal sign Scales. The zodiacal sign Scales corresponds to the Pancreas meridian is means that planets Venus and Jupiter cause in you surplus of humidity and dryness. This condition corresponds to a chronic inflammation of a pancreas (pancreatitis), to a lack of a tone of channels of a pancreas, stagnation of it. Sweet will worsen only a situation causing an additional hypostasis and an inflammation.

For all connecting fabric meridians of the Lung and Tolstoy of intestines and accordingly zodiacal signs Scales and the Scorpion answer. The connecting fabric is a skin, nails, hair, sheaves, sinews, covers of bodies, etc. At you in a sign the Scorpion are planets of Merkury, Mars and Pluton causing surplus of a wind, heat and heat accordingly in intestines Tolstoy's meridian. They cause an inflammation of thick intestines (colitis), the skin inflammation (dermatitis), etc. In a sign Scales at you is only the Sun that causes surplus of heat in a meridian of the Lung and an inflammation of the top respiratory ways (bronchitis).

But it not all your diseases!
At you in a zodiacal sign the Capricorn is planets Uranium and the Neptune which cause surplus of humidity and a cold in the Kidney meridian. Energy of humidity and a cold opposite. Therefore you in a kidney will have opposite diseases: the inflammation will be combined with formation of stones in a kidney and a salt delay in an organism. In meridians of the Kidney and the Bladder you have a chronic disease which will be very difficult for curing.

Saturn at you in a meridian of the Brain and a zodiacal sign the Aquarius. Saturn corresponds to energy of a cold. Therefore in a meridian of the Brain you have spasms and increase of intracranial pressure. Cautiously, the ischemic stroke is possible! Saturn will influence and the Heart meridian, causing a cardiac muscle ischemia, a stenocardia and a vein thrombosis.