When will finally happen for me?

Summery Joy

A question by me about me.

When will it finally happen for me?

Background: It seems that everyone around me is getting married or engaged or at least starting a serious relationship, while my love life remains to be a stalemate. I’m not really interested in a relationship, but with news of it everyday, it makes me wonder if about my future in this area.

Data:

19 December 2007
00:55 (12:55 am) GMT +2
Cairo, Egypt – 30n03, 31e15

My shot at it:

Very descriptive, Libra (sign of relationships) rises. I’m Venus and the potential him is Mars.

OK. So Libra rises, so I am signified by Venus in Scorpio in the 2nd house.

Venus is in essential major detriment by sign but has essential dignity by term. Essential dignity and detriment usually refer to intentions. I suppose this means that I really, really am not ready for a relationship right now, but a part of me wants it.

However, Venus has many accidental dignities. It is

In the 2nd house 3
Direct 4
Free from combustion and sun’s beams 5

The score of accidental dignities is 12

The only accidental debility of Venus is it being oriental, giving it a total debility score of 2.

For the scoring, I used Lilly’s table published on skyscript.

So, Venus is essentially debilitated but accidentally dignified. I suppose this means that I don’t want a relationship, but I can get one?

Venus is in the 2nd house that rules finances and moveable assets. True, my finances and all relevant subjects are my priority these days.

OK. Enough about me. Let’s consider the 7th house, my potential relationship.

The 7th is ruled by Mars. Mars is in Cancer in the radix 9th house, the turned 3rd.

Mars is essentially debilitated by fall in Cancer, but has essential dignity by triplicity and term. It is received by Venus by face. I believe this makes the essential debility and dignity somewhat equal with a little bit of inclination towards dignity.

Mars has accidental dignity by

Being in the 9th 2
Free from combustion and Sun’s beams 5

With a total of 7 points of accidental dignity.

It has accidental debility by

Being Rx 5
Being occidental 2

With a total of 7 points of accidental debility

Again, equal debility and dignity.

I supposed this position of Mars shows that any potential relationship within the timeframe of this horary will have a 50-50 chance of making me happy or breaking my heart.

Mars in the radix 9th that rules voyages and bigger-picture learning. I suppose there’s something still for me to learn. Something that is recurring in my life since Mars in Rx. I wonder what that is.

An important note is that both Venus and Mars are malefics here, Venus by being in major detriment, and Mars by being a natural malefic in Rx with extra debility.

Now, the relationship between Mars and Venus.

So, Venus receives Mars by face, i.e. Venus likes Mars, but not particularly a lot. Mars anti-receives Venus by sign. Mars is actually very bad for Venus!!!

There is no application, or collection or translation of light.

The Moon is a co-significator of me and the answer to the question. Funny enough, it is also a significators of a potent ional relationship by placement in the 7th house. The Moon is peregrine and not close to any aspect at the moment.

The final lunar aspect is a trine with Mercury (I ignored Venus because I generally ignore modern planets in horary). Mercury is a neutral planet. The aspect is connecting the 7th and 3rd houses. A trine is a pretty good end.

OK. I guess the answer is “not any times soon”. And judging by the this chart, it seems to be in my best interest not to get seriously involved with anyone these days. The final lunar aspects makes me feel like I will eventually find someone with whom the relationship will be pretty great “trine” and quite hot “Aries and Sag” although it will not exactly be a a Romeo and Juliet kind of story “Mercury”.

What do you guys think.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_390_anonymous_hr.43820.14562.gif
    astro_2gw_390_anonymous_hr.43820.14562.gif
    31.9 KB · Views: 26

tikana

Hi Sorehearted

well,

tbe planet of the hour is moon
moon sits in 7th house

i wouldnt say that venus is weak here
it hold its dignity by term and accidental dignity by being in 2nd house
the planet is willing to make an effort to do soething but needs help. the native may lose interest or be out his.her league

moon and mars are in MR by siign!

looks like yeah! there is a relationship coming for you

i dont think this person will be for a long term nor could not be the one for you since he is water and in cadent house. .. according to ivy .. it is a person who does not stand his ground nor speaks with what he really thinks

honestly i think it is YES, you will be in a relationshiop and veyr very soon!
due to cardinal angles

actually all points to you wanting a relationship

moon trining sun is always a positive answer
i'd say 10 weeks tops!

i hope you will find love soon

cheers
TIk

starlink

Hi Sorehearted! Nice to "see" you again". It has been a while. I saw that you wrote this:
(I ignored Venus because I generally ignore modern planets in horary).
But Venus is not a modern planet and was in Lilly's time one of the two Benifics in horary. Why do you think she is modern? I only consider Pluto, Neptune and Uranus modern.
As far as your deduction of the chart goes, I could not do it any better, very meticulous and Tik made you aware of the additional Mutual Reception between Moon and Mars ! That is pretty good I would say. Only, if you dont really want to be in a relationship right now, then a potential lover around the corner won't do any good does he? Maybe that is what Tik also saw, not long lasting. That Mars retrograde could possibly mean a person you were involved with who comes back to you or generally seen "a relationship will be yours again". Mars being in the 9th could show that "relationship is on your mind" or that you are dreaming a bit about it. You would like a relationship that lasts. Ruler of Mars is Saturn and Mars will eventually, after January when he goes direct agaîn, sextile Saturn. This shows also an opportunity for a relationship with an older man maybe and he could be a foreigner or living abroad at the moment.
More than you yourself already saw I cannot add. Indeed, lets wait and see.
Cheers, Starlink

Summery Joy

starlink said:
Hi Sorehearted! Nice to "see" you again". It has been a while. I saw that you wrote this:

But Venus is not a modern planet and was in Lilly's time one of the two Benifics in horary. Why do you think she is modern? I only consider Pluto, Neptune and Uranus modern.
As far as your deduction of the chart goes, I could not do it any better, very meticulous and Tik made you aware of the additional Mutual Reception between Moon and Mars ! That is pretty good I would say. Only, if you dont really want to be in a relationship right now, then a potential lover around the corner won't do any good does he? Maybe that is what Tik also saw, not long lasting. That Mars retrograde could possibly mean a person you were involved with who comes back to you or generally seen "a relationship will be yours again". Mars being in the 9th could show that "relationship is on your mind" or that you are dreaming a bit about it. You would like a relationship that lasts. Ruler of Mars is Saturn and Mars will eventually, after January when he goes direct agaîn, sextile Saturn. This shows also an opportunity for a relationship with an older man maybe and he could be a foreigner or living abroad at the moment.
More than you yourself already saw I cannot add. Indeed, lets wait and see.
Cheers, Starlink

Did I write that I ignored Venus? Neptune-struck me! I meant I ignored Pluto.

Thank you for your reply, starlink. I'll keep you all updated... unless I'm too old to see the computer screen by the time I find someone :rolleyes:

Moondance

Nora! How nice to see you!! The thing that struck me about your own reading is you kind of ignore your own question, and answere a lot of correlates instead. The horary answers what is asked. Look at it again,OK? PS I used to be Francesca. Hope you are well.

Summery Joy

Hey Fran. Good to "see" you again!

Well, I never do my own readings well but the rules are to give it a shot before you ask for help, so I did everything I could. Why not try taking a stab at it yourself? I'd really like to know what you think.