Saturn is stupid

jupiterianguru

Just when I was getting on track with life and starting to enjoy it and feel like there was a place I belonged here comes the ringed planet. Saturn right now is exact on my sun so what happened my lease ran out and I am having problems and delays in finding a place to stay. I right now am staying at my parents house but they are very conservative and religious and I have to fake it somewhat and my expression (sun) is restricted. Also there is so much negative energy around here I am having trouble cleaning it with visualization and mantras not the city (that is ok to positive) but my parents house. I could put up with being here but I am so sensitive the energy drives me crazy. I want to be free of saturn.

It has created a large amount of delays and problemsas soon as it hit exact on my sun I had a lot of work that I needed to do.

Hopefully this will clear up but Saturn is bad man.

athenian200

Actually, he's not stupid at all...

He managed to get his mother Gaia to help him overthrow and castrate Uranus, and then when he became king realized he would have to eat his own children in order to remain king.

That was actually pretty clever. A little bit evil, sure, but definitely clever.

Jupiter outsmarted him later, but that doesn't mean you should underestimate Saturn's intelligence.

Anyway... you can't blame everything on Saturn being in a certain place in your chart. It may not make things easier, but it certainly doesn't cause any problems that couldn't have been avoided with careful planning.

It can be a punishing planet, but it punishes you through your own mistakes. It's not just random bad stuff.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
*Looks at avatar*

:p

Saturn embodies the principle of contraction and concentration, i.e. The concentration on what is essential, the essence of things; as opposed to Jupiter, which embodies the principle of expansion. As the principle which supports structure, Saturn gives support and stability. It embodies the material world. Saturn continually confronts us with challenges to overcome, as indicated by its sign and house. Consequently a person can master these areas of life through repeated hard experience.

I personally like Saturn. It's a hard planet, sure, but without trials we would gain no strength.

Shame you're going through all of that though. I've just run into some...hard luck and possible life lessons myself....

Zarathu

Account Closed
Its not Saturn.

Its the fact that you have so many open ended positive possibilities, and so few fences in your chart that when you are also gifted in having a strong Saturn to keep everything in balance and to keep your very low friction Jupiter from going off hog wild on everything, you resist.

Your problem, IMO, is not Saturn, He's holding you in balance. Its your very high latitude Moon which makes you think that everything should be done your way or the high way(and Moon is also Out Of Bounds), your very low friction Jupiter, your Out of Bounds Uranus demanding that you have freedom to do whatever you want.

When you combine a Cardinal T-Square using Moon as a focus with and a very high friction Jupiter Opp Mars, you have a recipe for hating Saturn.

IMO, you should be overjoyed that Saturn is powerful and in the midst to keep you reasonably disciplined in the circumstances.

Last edited:

Horus

He managed to get his mother Gaia to help him overthrow and castrate Uranus, and then when he became king realized he would have to eat his own children in order to remain king.

That was actually pretty clever. A little bit evil, sure, but definitely clever.

Jupiter outsmarted him later, but that doesn't mean you should underestimate Saturn's intelligence.

Nor Jupiter's -who won the battle! :wink:

But Threepio, Saturn forgot to dice his children and saute them in a white wine sauce first -that wasn't so clever! :pinched:

Horus

Just when I was getting on track with life and starting to enjoy it and feel like there was a place I belonged here comes the ringed planet. Saturn right now is exact on my sun so what happened my lease ran out and I am having problems and delays in finding a place to stay. I right now am staying at my parents house but they are very conservative and religious and I have to fake it somewhat and my expression (sun) is restricted. Also there is so much negative energy around here I am having trouble cleaning it with visualization and mantras not the city (that is ok to positive) but my parents house. I could put up with being here but I am so sensitive the energy drives me crazy. I want to be free of saturn.

It has created a large amount of delays and problemsas soon as it hit exact on my sun I had a lot of work that I needed to do.

Saturn on the Sun is a reality check on your essential solar purpose -are you doing what you incarnated here to do in this life? If not, it can feel depressing and like dark stormclouds continuously overhead.

Saturn is asking you to bring organization, structure, discipline, a realistic outlook, and hard work to your life. If you do these things (expressing the higher, positive intention of this planet), Saturn will reward the effort, if not or you resist, then expect blockages, tests and tribulations -the more negative and default facet of Saturn which is trying to teach you to actualize its positive qualities by getting your attention with a little pain and discomfort.

Last edited:

Matrix1

Nor Jupiter's -who won the battle!

But Threepio, Saturn forgot to dice his children and saute them in a white wine sauce first -that wasn't so clever!

Jupiter wouldn't win if there was no pluto, neptune, hera. etc.

Anyway... you can't blame everything on Saturn being in a certain place in your chart. It may not make things easier, but it certainly doesn't cause any problems that couldn't have been avoided with careful planning.

It can be a punishing planet, but it punishes you through your own mistakes. It's not just random bad stuff.

Looking that way Mars(ares) would be the biggest coward of all... Well this one actually isn't that far from the truth. Anyways, don't compare greek mythology with astrology. And, yeah, also, what Saturn did that wasn't a little bit evil, that was evil to the extreme.

JUPITERASC

Just when I was getting on track with life and starting to enjoy it and feel like there was a place I belonged here comes the ringed planet. Saturn right now is exact on my sun so what happened
my lease ran out
and
I am having problems and delays in finding a place to stay.
I right now am staying at my parents house
but they are very conservative and religious
and I have to fake it somewhat
and my expression (sun) is restricted.
Also there is so much negative energy around here I am having trouble cleaning it with visualization and mantras not the city (that is ok to positive) but my parents house. I could put up with being here but I am so sensitive the energy drives me crazy. I want to be free of saturn.

Culpeper made an interesting observation
on the approaching conjunction of Mars and Saturn
which occurs every two years approximately

This is a significant transit
as it is almost exact at the New Moon of 25 August.
Mars is in its home sign Scorpio.
Mars and Saturn really hate each other,
so this conjunction always causes some extreme disturbance in the world.

This will be especially true this time as it is at the New Moon which is used as a mundane chart.

If there is close transit to a planet in the natal chart it will effect that planet and the houses it rules.

I am looking at a chart of this lunation and transit in Today's Astrologer set for Washington, DC. If whole sign houses were used the New Moon is in the 12th house and Saturn/Mars are in the 2nd house. The moon rules the 10 house of government and Mars the 2nd house of the financial system. Thus both the central government and financial system/stock markets may take a real hit at or during the month following the lunation. So be prepared.
today Mars is closing in on Saturn,
just two degrees away from conjunction currently
and
This particular conjunction happens to be on your natal Sun
Sun rules your 7th House
and
is located in 10th house
connecting career and partnerships

HOWEVER

these two-yearly conjunctions occur in different signs and at different degrees,
dependent on the sign location of Saturn
- the previous conjunction in Scorpio of Mars with Saturn was thirty years ago
on 14 February 1984 at 16 degrees Scorpio

The next conjunction in Scorpio of Mars with Saturn
is almost thirty years away, due 16 September 2042 at 4 degrees Scorpio

then due to retrogradation another conjunction in Scorpio of Mars with Saturn is due two years after that 26 September 2044 at 26 degrees Scorpio

THEREFORE
THIS IS A 'ONCE IN A LIFETIME CONJUNCTION TRANSIT ON YOUR NATAL SUN'
FOR YOU AND ALL THOSE BORN THAT SAME DAY

ALSO
Keep in mind
that there are more than thirty different house systems
AND
althugh Placidus is the default on astro.com
nevertheless astro.com offers a selection of fourteen different house systems

accessible from their 'Extended Chart Selection Page
'

and
if you experiment with creating your natal chart using WHOLE SIGN HOUSES
then notice that Taurus is the 4th House/4th Whole Sign House

so
the transit of Saturn and Mars conjunct in Scorpio
is located in opposition to natal 4th house
of home and family issues in general

It is planet Mars that acts to sever and separate
and Mars may well have 'been the culprit'
causing you temporary separation from having your own independent home

just my two cents :smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
It would be nice if the OP would return to his/her post and comment on the many people who have taken their personal time to explain it to him/her.

jupiterianguru

Culpeper made an interesting observation
on the approaching conjunction of Mars and Saturn
which occurs every two years approximately

today Mars is closing in on Saturn,
just two degrees away from conjunction currently
and
This particular conjunction happens to be on your natal Sun
Sun rules your 7th House
and
is located in 10th house
connecting career and partnerships

HOWEVER

these two-yearly conjunctions occur in different signs and at different degrees,
dependent on the sign location of Saturn
- the previous conjunction in Scorpio of Mars with Saturn was thirty years ago
on 14 February 1984 at 16 degrees Scorpio

The next conjunction in Scorpio of Mars with Saturn
is almost thirty years away, due 16 September 2042 at 4 degrees Scorpio

then due to retrogradation another conjunction in Scorpio of Mars with Saturn is due two years after that 26 September 2044 at 26 degrees Scorpio

THEREFORE
THIS IS A 'ONCE IN A LIFETIME CONJUNCTION TRANSIT ON YOUR NATAL SUN'
FOR YOU AND ALL THOSE BORN THAT SAME DAY

ALSO
Keep in mind
that there are more than thirty different house systems
AND
althugh Placidus is the default on astro.com
nevertheless astro.com offers a selection of fourteen different house systems

accessible from their 'Extended Chart Selection Page
'

and
if you experiment with creating your natal chart using WHOLE SIGN HOUSES
then notice that Taurus is the 4th House/4th Whole Sign House

so
the transit of Saturn and Mars conjunct in Scorpio
is located in opposition to natal 4th house
of home and family issues in general

It is planet Mars that acts to sever and separate
and Mars may well have 'been the culprit'
causing you temporary separation from having your own independent home

just my two cents :smile:

Thank you this makes a lot of sense but ive never used any house system where my sun was in the 10th house? I will have to look at whole signs. The current one sun is in 9th ruling the 7th. I was sure Saturn had something to do with this. This seems like the Jerkey Mars Saturn type of disruption oh well iit will pass soon. Mars rules my 2nd house and 9th house in the current chart. I fail to understand what this has to do with venus or taurus but I know this interrupts my beliefs and values not allowing me to express them as freely.

jupiterianguru

Next Mars saturn conjunction may be over my venus in orb I shudder to think what this may do but hey thinking positive this interruption isn't going to last that long neither will the next if it happens at all.

JUPITERASC

Thank you this makes a lot of sense but ive never used any house system where my sun was in the 10th house? I will have to look at whole signs. The current one sun is in 9th ruling the 7th. I was sure Saturn had something to do with this. This seems like the Jerkey Mars Saturn type of disruption oh well iit will pass soon. Mars rules my 2nd house and 9th house in the current chart. I fail to understand what this has to do with venus or taurus but I know this interrupts my beliefs and values not allowing me to express them as freely.
MC is Scorpio
therefore
IC is Taurus

Any Scorpio planet
is in opposition aspect to
any Taurus planet

When you create a chart using Whole Sign Houses

notice that
4th Whole Sign House is Taurus
:smile:

photon11111

Premium Member
Saturn ---- Angel of Discipline

By Isabel M. Hickey

In the deep darkness of grief and pain,

I found the angel of Light again.

She wore no lovely garment of white

But was garbed in robes as deep as night.

I saw in her arms no flower fair,

Instead, a crucifix nestled there.

She didn't walk with joyous tread

Or offer me relief from dread.

But I felt her peace and her quiet power

And knew in that night of awe filled hour

She was the angel of Eternal Dawn.

Lifting her hood I saw her face

And knew the glory that hid her grace.

From earth blinded eyes too dim to see

That only through her, could we ever go free!

ashriia

Saturn on the Sun is a reality check on your essential solar purpose -are you doing what you incarnated here to do in this life? If not, it can feel depressing and like dark stormclouds continuously overhead.

Saturn is asking you to bring organization, structure, discipline, a realistic outlook, and hard work to your life. If you do these things (expressing the higher, positive intention of this planet), Saturn will reward the effort, if not or you resist, then expect blockages, tests and tribulations -the more negative and default facet of Saturn which is trying to teach you to actualize its positive qualities by getting your attention with a little pain and discomfort.

this sums Saturn up perfectly!

jupiterianguru

I Agree with you there is a way I could have prevented this disruption on the plus side me being here and the way my parents are (not all bad) gives me the ability to review my life direction and I got back ambition to actually do something instead of stay home to much. So its not all bad. I see Saturn wants me to have more ambition and focus in my life also it wants me to feel happy again more so as in I waited so long to practice law of attraction meditation cause I was lazy and put it off that I forgot to even try it now I want to buy I have to wait two weeks ok cool I long to do it now along with the other things I need to do to get a stable Job and home and have a real life.

This is just my thought pattern I got way to lazy in everything so this had to happen to remind me to do something with my life instead of just watching tv and playing on the internet too much and just dreaming about stuff