juno, vesta, lilith conjunction....trouble??

Howl

Hi all :)

I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on the significance of a juno/vesta/lilith conjunction in my fifth house (sagittarius). These are all opposed to my natal moon in the eleventh (gemini). My fifth house is also populated by uranus.

I am thinking of:

Vesta as commitment, dedication
Juno as devotion, partnership, 'marriage' partner
Lilith as unconscious destructive and/or liberated, 'unaccountable' feminine sexuality.

This appears like potential trouble?? At my most optimistic, I could say that I may find positive expression of lilithian qualities through commitment to a sagittarian style freedom loving partner.

At worst, I may be in for something terrible to do with children and marriage partners!

If you have any thoughts, I'd love to hear them :)

Arian Maverick

I share one part of this aspect with you--my natal moon is opposite Black Moon Lilith.

Here is a quick interpretation from Conopus that you may find useful; unfortunately, I do not believe the program includes any interpretations of asteroids...

Moon-Black Moon opposition:

A major aspect of the Black Moon to the Moon tends to add depth and
stamina to it. The Moon, which by itself can be rather mellow, is
reinforced by the qualities of independence and originality
associated with the Black Moon, which many astrologers associate
with Lilith the rebel, the woman who was created at the same time as
Adam, not after him, and who separated from him because she could
not bear to be subjected to his authority.

The Moon and Black Moon are both related to the subconscious and
unconscious parts of the psyche. People with this aspect are likely
to be quite in touch with the depth of themselves.

Consequently, at times there will be extremely violent emotions -
the monsters of the depth are not buried far away, as they are in
most people; they tend to manifest more directly in the person's
mind.

But on the higher mode, the result of a Black Moon - Moon major
aspect can be an exceptional intuition. In particular, the person
can understand other people and feel what they feel as if they were
inside them. There is also likely to be easy access to clairvoyance
and higher aspects of spiritual Sight.

With this aspect, it is likely that the transits of the Black Moon
on the native Moon and Black Moon will be felt with great intensity.

On the lower mode, they may cause periods of emotional instability.

But on the higher mode (if the native has worked on himself/herself)
they may be times when great inner insights can be achieved, as well
as remarkable spiritual progress.

Arian Maverick

Howl

Excellent, thanks! I had been unable to find anything specific in my google trawlings :)

I'm glad to hear somewhat of a contructive spin put on it. The first time I ever heard the name Lilith was from a gorgeous woman singing with an acoustic guitar, something about: Goddess Lilith, where have you gone? You only come when you're on top...

It was on International Women's day :D
The song goes on to ask Lilith not to leave us alone, to come back from her cave where she is happily exiled and, I'm thinking, help mortal women 'challenge' Adam...hehe

I've been told that for other reasons in my natal chart, I'm likely to resent male authority figures. I shall add Lilith to this list ;)

Frisiangal

Hi Howl,
Difficulties with 5th house pregnancies depends upon what the word 'difficulty' means. If Black Moon Lilith adversely aspects the Moon, one's own 'non' relationship with the mother or a 5th house parent might induce feelings that they do NOT FEEL to have a 'natural' maternal instinct, which could make the idea of being a 5th house parent unwelcome, as one does NOT FEEL to possess the qualities needed ( the created 'demon' image) to raise children. The positive 'hidden quality' within BML provides the strength to even raise a child single-handed, as a number of charts I have on file have verified.
BML in 5th can refer to 'colour' or a 'distinguishing' mark that sets people aside; Sagittarius the influence of cultural systems and segregation, all of which may make finding acceptance within the ongoing social system (Sagittarius) difficult. There also appears to be a lack of trust, especially with orthodox religion. BML in Sag. is inclinded to turn away from, and have nothing in common with such.
Sagittarius is the sign of recognition in a particular field, yet with BML in Sag., expertise can produce wonders yet go unrecognised if the individual does not possess the quality to 'rise above' that which is felt to hold them down.

Portraying BML with the Lilith myth (imagined and written by male religious scribes !!) and feminism only is doing it and yourself a great injustice, as you will then miss the essence of that natural and guiding feeling sense within you just waiting to surface.

A major problem is that BML can be confused with Neptune, Pluto and/or Moon aspects, i.e. activities of physical planets, whereas BML has been observed to refer to the non-physical, the non-manifestation; deep (and positive!) feelings of the inner world but that are not visible. Problems with men and, possibly, sexuality would surely be found within Mars and/or Pluto aspects, and with authority figures within Saturn. BML makes no aspect to either in your chart, whereas you do have a Mars- Neptune and a Saturn-Pluto conjunction.
It would be such a shame to place the blame on that which is not responsible, wouldn't it.:rolleyes: :)

F.

MiaMiaMia

Hi Howl,
Difficulties with 5th house pregnancies depends upon what the word 'difficulty' means. If Black Moon Lilith adversely aspects the Moon, one's own 'non' relationship with the mother or a 5th house parent might induce feelings that they do NOT FEEL to have a 'natural' maternal instinct, which could make the idea of being a 5th house parent unwelcome, as one does NOT FEEL to possess the qualities needed ( the created 'demon' image) to raise children. The positive 'hidden quality' within BML provides the strength to even raise a child single-handed, as a number of charts I have on file have verified.
BML in 5th can refer to 'colour' or a 'distinguishing' mark that sets people aside; Sagittarius the influence of cultural systems and segregation, all of which may make finding acceptance within the ongoing social system (Sagittarius) difficult. There also appears to be a lack of trust, especially with orthodox religion. BML in Sag. is inclinded to turn away from, and have nothing in common with such.
Sagittarius is the sign of recognition in a particular field, yet with BML in Sag., expertise can produce wonders yet go unrecognised if the individual does not possess the quality to 'rise above' that which is felt to hold them down.

Portraying BML with the Lilith myth (imagined and written by male religious scribes !!) and feminism only is doing it and yourself a great injustice, as you will then miss the essence of that natural and guiding feeling sense within you just waiting to surface.

A major problem is that BML can be confused with Neptune, Pluto and/or Moon aspects, i.e. activities of physical planets, whereas BML has been observed to refer to the non-physical, the non-manifestation; deep (and positive!) feelings of the inner world but that are not visible. Problems with men and, possibly, sexuality would surely be found within Mars and/or Pluto aspects, and with authority figures within Saturn. BML makes no aspect to either in your chart, whereas you do have a Mars- Neptune and a Saturn-Pluto conjunction.
It would be such a shame to place the blame on that which is not responsible, wouldn't it.:rolleyes: :)

F.

I have the Vesta/Lilith conjunction as well, what do you make of that specifically?