Marry me!!!!

C

charmystic

Will Steven and I get married? I hope to get a response soon, I'm very heartbroken and I would really appreciate a response from someone soon. Please help me. :oops:

8/23/05
12:45am
GMT - 10
Honolulu, HI

Thank you kindly

charmystic

Cleopatra

Hi charmystic!
Too late degree of the Ascendant - 29Sco42 This can mean that you can not do anything, decision has been taken already!
Moon in 5th house - are you pregnant?

C

charmystic

Cleopatra,

I am so sorry. I'm a bit confused. Does that mean that that the decision is unknown, or that it's a no? No, I'm not pregnant. I haven't done anything for a long time. Please help me, I am kind of confused.

Thank you
Charmystic

Cleopatra

First I want to tell you that I'm new at horary and I don't have long experience but what I know is that when the Ascendant is between 27 and 30 degree of a Sign it means "Too late" for something. Moon is in late degree in this chart too. May be is not the right time to ask for this.
I asked you about pregnancy because the 5th house is related to this matter. So at the time when you had this question your mind was in the area of 5th house- pregnancy, romance, love, gabmling, etc. but not marriage. Did you want to ask this or you had something else in your mind?
And calm down everything will be Ok :)

fensi88

I got ASC at 15Ge48, so you are Me at 12Le02 and he is Ju at 16Li57 in 5 H, house of love and romanse. Me and Ju are in mutual reception by triplicity which indicate mutual affection.
Althought, in this chart we have frustration (Ju wiil first sextile Pl rx, and after that Me will sextile Ju) I think we could say that he will marry you because last Moon's aspect is trine with Pl rx in 7H. Your co significator is Moon, and Pl rx in 7 H represent him, so you will be together.

C

charmystic

no problem cleopatra! thanks for your help. Thank you fensi88, I really appreciate it.

Hopefully it works...I will have to let you know later of course.

charmystic