Guess the rising sign

amyc

Hi! I'm having difficulty figuring out a friend's rising sign. She is a Capricorn sun and Scorpio moon. What ASC is she, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 4265.jpg
    4265.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 15802.jpg
    15802.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 7649.jpg
    7649.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

amyc

What's her personality like?

Straightforward, speaks her thoughts. Artistic, makes crafts, is into design. Very active, busy and organized. Passionate, stubborn, takes a while to open up, but then is very talkative.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Why do you think so?

Just wondering... do you already know her rising and you want to see if we can guess it, or do you actually need to figure out her rising...

Anyway.. Cancer's seem to have higher cheek bones and big roundish watery eyes.

When I first saw her pictures I thought she was a Cancer Sun. When I saw that she already had Cap Sun, and Scorp Moon, that immediately told me that her she had to have Cancer Rising. After looking I could she the Capricorn in her, but not really the scorpio moon part.

She might also be Pisces Rising..

I don't know. Those are the vibes I'm getting from her pictures. She looks lovely xP

Last edited:

amyc

Just wondering... do you already know her rising and you want to see if we can guess it, or do you actually need to figure out her rising...

Anyway.. Cancer's seem to have higher cheek bones and big roundish watery eyes.

When I first saw her pictures I thought she was a Cancer Sun. When I saw that she already had Cap Sun, and Scorp Moon, that immediately told me that her she had to have Cancer Rising. After looking I could she the Capricorn in her, but not really the scorpio moon part.

She might also be Pisces Rising..

I don't know. Those are the vibes I'm getting from her pictures. She looks lovely xP

She's got her Sun conjunct Venus in Capricorn. Her Mercury is conjunct Neptune, Uranus and Saturn in Capricorn as well, maybe that explains the watery eyes. Mars is in Sagittarius and Jupiter is in Cancer. Moon is 95% in Scorpio, there is a slight chance it is Libra if she was born from 12-3AM. But I don't see the Libra moon to be honest, do you?

Aren't higher cheek bones a Capricorn trait? That's what I thought at least.

Actually need to figure it out!

Last edited:

AppLeo

She's got her Sun conjunct Venus in Capricorn. Her Mercury is conjunct Neptune, Uranus and Saturn in Capricorn as well, maybe that explains the watery eyes. Mars is in Sagittarius and Jupiter is in Cancer.

I don't know if aspects can change someone's appearance... I've always thought it was a combination of the Sun, Moon, and Rising.

Aren't higher cheek bones a Capricorn trait? That's what I thought at least.

Yes it is. But I've noticed Cancers have high cheek bones too. Or just really nice protruding round cheeks.

I think Taurus Rising might work for her as well.

Yeah, I'm guessing Taurus, Pisces, or Cancer Rising..

amyc

I don't know if aspects can change someone's appearance... I've always thought it was a combination of the Sun, Moon, and Rising.

Yes it is. But I've noticed Cancers have high cheek bones too. Or just really nice protruding round cheeks.

I think Taurus Rising might work for her as well.

Yeah, I'm guessing Taurus, Pisces, or Cancer Rising..

Cool, thanks! Do you think her moon could possible be in Libra? There is a slight chance it is.

AppLeo

If you're trying to figure out her Ascendant, you could also try and see where the planets would fall in different houses.

Does she seem relational?? That would mean she would have a Cancer Rising because her Sun would fall in the 7th. 7th house rules relationships.

Does she seem to be more deep and kind "paranoid" in life?? That would mean her Capricorn Sun fell in the 8th house with a Taurus Rising. 8th house rules intense transformations.

Does she enjoy writing or socializing a lot?? With Pisces Rising that would put her Cap Sun in the 3rd house. 3rd house represents day-to-day communication and learning.

AppLeo

Cool, thanks! Do you think her moon could possible be in Libra? There is a slight chance it is.

She definitely looks more like a Libra Moon than a Scorpio Moon, but that's just me.

Scorpio Moons have an eccentric style to them. Your friend seems to be relatively normal.

But then again, the Scorpio Moons I know are Lady Gaga and other high school kids that are my age; which aren't the most normal people. :lol:

Last edited:

amyc

If you're trying to figure out her Ascendant, you could also try and see where the planets would fall in different houses.

Does she seem relational?? That would mean she would have a Cancer Rising because her Sun would fall in the 7th. 7th house rules relationships.

Does she seem to be more deep and kind "paranoid" in life?? That would mean her Capricorn Sun fell in the 8th house with a Taurus Rising. 8th house rules intense transformations.

Does she enjoy writing or socializing a lot?? With Pisces Rising that would put her Cap Sun in the 3rd house. 3rd house represents day-to-day communication and learning.

Wow, that's useful. She's definitely kind of deep and paranoid in life. Taurus Rising is starting to sound very possible. Any other check points?

AppLeo

Wow, that's useful. She's definitely kind of deep and paranoid in life. Taurus Rising is starting to sound very possible. Any other check points?

These are just generalizations. The houses can vary in size. With a Taurus Rising her sun could also be in the 9th house...

Other check points could be like... How does she come off and how does she see the world??

If she had:

Taurus Rising = comes off as kind of shy, stubborn, natural, and sees the world with realism.

Cancer Rising = comes off as shy, has a tendency to hold attention on themselves with their emotions. Sees the world with their heart.

Pisces Rising = Comes off as lost. Sees the world through rose-colored glasses.

You could go through all the ascendants until one seems to fit.

Like if I did this, I would be able to guess my ascendant even if I didn't know my time of birth.

If you're pretty good with astrology, you could try all the different ascendants and see where her planets fall in the houses. If she had Taurus Rising her Sun could fall in the 8th/9th house, but how does that work out for her Moon in Libra/Scorpio?? With Taurus Rising she would have her Moon in the 7th or 8th house.

If you consult a professional astrologer they could probably guess the ascendant. All the astrologer would need is some background information and and a general description of her personality.

Abby83

I was going to say aries asc with the high forehead and eyebrows pointing inwards, which makes her a mars in Sagittarius. This is what gives her that jovial cheeky smile, she's wild and energetic?