Critical Degrees, Intercepted Signs

soulspeak

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and hoping that some generous individuals with more specialized knowledge in Astrology can help interpret my natal chart. I am interested in learning more about the pieces of my chart that are located in critical degrees [Moon, Venus, Part of Fortune, Lilith]. I have found that my mood is Void of Course - which after investigating, seems to be very detrimental to my ability to appropriately express that energy. Although the Part of Fortune and Lilith are more outliers than the Moon/Venus, I am still wondering what their influence would give to the rest of my chart.

I also am doing my best at attempts of determining the intercepted signs in my chart. With my ascendant in Gemini that extends to the 2nd house, Taurus does not appear anywhere in my entire chart; however, I am unsure if it would technically be 'intercepted' as it wasn't necessarily skipped over either. Thus, would Scorpio be intercepted in the 7th or 8th house? It's a bit of a struggle sorting through this... I have always felt the prominent energy of Scorpio show up in my life since birth, and I'm not sure if that's because it is intercepted, strong in other regions of my chart or a possible combination of both.

I know this is all a bit lengthy and open-ended; but I am hoping to uncover more about my own soul's evolution and would value any ideas/details anyone finds within my chart. Thank you ~

Attachments

• 12.29.gif
    12.29.gif
    54.9 KB · Views: 8