Western Hemisphere: 6 Planets

Most Planets in 3rd quadrant

Lunar Nodes

South Node: Taurus 2nd House

North Node: Scorpio 8th House

Hi 23,

I will begin with the basics of your chart, Elements, Modes and Hemispheres:

Basics of Chart:23

You are a very naturally communicative person. You can be lively, chatty and intelligent, brimming with lots of ideas but this can also give you the tendency to have your head in the clouds. You like to be observant and more often than not your flitting from one to thing to another in ever changing directions. You need to have the freedom to exercise your highly inventive mind. But you do have to be careful of trying too hard to impress with your mental prowess. But overall your a easy going, refreshing, enthusiastic and dynamic personality. You just find it hard to get real and need to be more practical and recognize that life doesn't always go to plan or to theory. Do the practical and see what really happens. You also lack water in your chart and this may cause you to be out of touch with your feelings and you may need to develop the emotional side of your life.

I would say your moderately adaptable to change, good at starting lots of projects, not sure how good you are at finishing them but I would say you do complete them being more of a fixed personality.

You have an identification with the outside world or public arena. This is where you feel like life is happening for you. But you may feel that life happens to you rather than you making life happen. You have an interest in others more than yourself, there may also be a dependency on others and you do need to be in the company of other people. You don't like to be alone and you can have an eagerness to please and may appear to be self denying. Possibly with your Ascendant in Aries this should help you balance this tendency.

P.S Do you think this is a good assessment of your basic personality?

Last edited:
Ascendant Aries
Neptune trine Ascendant 8th
Pluto Opposed Ascendant from 6th

You take on the role of leader, so invariably you act first, decide what needs to be done, and get things moving. You are uncomfortable with having to wait things out, or with letting things develop outside of your initiative. It is if you see any passivity or consideration of other peoples opinions as flabby indecisiveness. Possibly 23 with your Ascendant in Aries and your Moon in Libra and other planets indicating a need for other people this is why you see it as a weakness because your Aries Ascendant strives for independence.

Your Ascendant refers to your outer layer of being and refers to your future - the direction of your soul growth and unfoldment. The Moon refers to your past and in Libra which has a powerful need for relationship and to please other people. You have usually adjusted and compromised but now your needs have to be taken into account. This is why you have an Aries Ascendant, being independent is the journey your soul needs to take.

You seek the meaning in life and expand your horizons by being independent through your self expression. You Expand your awareness through new adventures. This harmonizes with your need to feel whole by finding your meaning through the areas of the unknown, occult psychology, and transformation. With Neptune in the 8th trine your Ascendant there is a mystique healing aura about you. You have a longing for enlightenment and you seek your escapism through your intimate relationships, especially at times of crisis, or you escape through the face of such mysteries as death and other planes of existence. You can become quite addicted to the unknown and ecstatic. Ultimately, you are seeking to surrender and dissolve your illusions of separateness in a wave of transcendental emotion.

You are aiming to be the physical example of what faith and enthusiasm are all about. On one level of your being you are gentle and compassionate but you do have to develop this into a more conscious philosophy of understanding the human nature. Within you lies a strong desire to have a set of your own independent beliefs that guides your deepest drives and fears. So it is very likely that at some stage you will come into collision with whatever moral or religious influences prevail in your life. This may happen with your co-workers/or the work you do for a living. Your Independent search for meaning and your values creates tension with your relationship with your co-workers/or your work.

I am trying to work out your Jupiter oppose Pluto in your chart 23. Your independent in your beliefs but this is opposing your need to co-operate and transform through your daily work. There is an integration needed in your being (Ascendant) and your daily work (6th).

The Aries/Libra axis between your 1st and 6th. Aries is action and Libra is interaction. Does your work involve Pluto and Jupiter, does your work involve you helping people in crisis. Aggression versus Diplomacy involving 6th house of work. Aggressive beliefs confronting diplomacy/transformation at the work place.

Do you have to deal with people in your daily work who appear to want to manipulate you or hold you back, do you give your power away to others. Is this confronting your own independent belief system maybe this is why you have to balance this area out by transforming your relating at work by co-operating. Trying to find the balance between these two areas of your life.

You are very ambitious because these planets hit the angles in your chart and there is a strong need to reform whether this reform is political, legal or religious. You take a philosophical stance on life's trials and you like to appear educated and sophisticated in the ways of the world by being well travelled, physically or mentally. The journey in life will have to do with exploration.

Last edited:
I tried to do my best to work out your Jupiter opposed Pluto in 6th. But it is difficult to be specific. Jupiter and Pluto are strong in your chart. I am not sure what your belief system is and how this effects your work life or how you feel about the work you do. Do you have a power struggle between these two areas of your life.

Your chart ruler Mars is in Gemini 3rd house so you initiate and assert yourself in your communication. This is a big part of your being. You will have to let me know how this aspect is working in your life.

Shining Ray

Last edited:

Shining Ray said:
You take on the role of leader, so invariably you act first, decide what needs to be done, and get things moving. You are uncomfortable with having to wait things out, or with letting things develop outside of your initiative. It is if you see any passivity or consideration of other peoples opinions as flabby indecisiveness. Possibly 23 with your Ascendant in Aries and your Moon in Libra and other planets indicating a need for other people this is why you see it as a weakness because your Aries Ascendant strives for independence.

Yes, very true; hate waiting and depending on others. And yes, I see it as a weakness to wait or depend on others and I have a petty dislike of weak people.

Your Ascendant refers to your outer layer of being and refers to your future - the direction of your soul growth and unfoldment. The Moon refers to your past and in Libra which has a powerful need for relationship and to please other people. You have usually adjusted and compromised but now your needs have to be taken into account. This is why you have an Aries Ascendant, being independent is the journey your soul needs to take.

Well its more a matter of projection, isn't the MC more about growth. But I know what you mean and you are right. Don't want to be a people pleaser anymore :)

You seek the meaning in life and expand your horizons by being independent through your self expression. You Expand your awareness through new adventures. This harmonizes with your need to feel whole by finding your meaning through the areas of the unknown, occult psychology, and transformation. With Neptune in the 8th trine your Ascendant there is a mystique healing aura about you. You have a longing for enlightenment and you seek your escapism through your intimate relationships, especially at times of crisis, or you escape through the face of such mysteries as death and other planes of existence. You can become quite addicted to the unknown and ecstatic. Ultimately, you are seeking to surrender and dissolve your illusions of separateness in a wave of transcendental emotion.

Yes true but I don't see an aura about me :(

You are aiming to be the physical example of what faith and enthusiasm are all about. On one level of your being you are gentle and compassionate but you do have to develop this into a more conscious philosophy of understanding the human nature. Within you lies a strong desire to have a set of your own independent beliefs that guides your deepest drives and fears. So it is very likely that at some stage you will come into collision with whatever moral or religious influences prevail in your life. This may happen with your co-workers/or the work you do for a living. Your Independent search for meaning and your values creates tension with your relationship with your co-workers/or your work.

Yes my work has challenged a lot of moral ideasin my head and I have been challenged by fellow co-workers in the past with their personalities.

I am trying to work out your Jupiter oppose Pluto in your chart 23. Your independent in your beliefs but this is opposing your need to co-operate and transform through your daily work. There is an integration needed in your being (Ascendant) and your daily work (6th).

Yes this is a funny aspect; it might be about power going to a person's head or maybe in my case, maybe having to sacrifice (pluto) what I (aries, 1st house) believe in/moral views (jupiter) for the sake of getting by in the workplace (6th house). Maybe I am just seeking power in the workplace, feeding my ego (asc with Jup on it)? Not sure.

The Aries/Libra axis between your 1st and 6th. Aries is action and Libra is interaction. Does your work involve Pluto and Jupiter, does your work involve you helping people in crisis. Aggression versus Diplomacy involving 6th house of work. Aggressive beliefs confronting diplomacy/transformation at the work place.

Yes it did, just a constant passive-aggressive thing. Be aggressive but in the most politest way if that make sense.

Do you have to deal with people in your daily work who appear to want to manipulate you or hold you back, do you give your power away to others. Is this confronting your own independent belief system maybe this is why you have to balance this area out by transforming your relating at work by co-operating. Trying to find the balance between these two areas of your life.

Yes I have dealt with these people in the workplace. Tim interpreted pluto on DC as me giving away power in the workplace (6th). I can't really think of any situations except having my power taken away once by someone I worked with that I didn't like. Otherwise, I think for me the 6th h placement of pluto means that I can also penetrate coworkers and see what they are doing but also imposing/overwhelming them maybe my moral standards and philosophies on them (and them being very different or the opposite to me)- I can relate to this bit.

You are very ambitious because these planets hit the angles in your chart and there is a strong need to reform whether this reform is political, legal or religious. You take a philosophical stance on life's trials and you like to appear educated and sophisticated in the ways of the world by being well travelled, physically or mentally. The journey in life will have to do with exploration.

Yes unfortunately so and it is very tiring!

Great reading so far! I hope to keep on talking to you about this stuff, so we can see what this all means (I still feel far from understanding it)!

Shining Ray said:
I tried to do my best to work out your Jupiter opposed Pluto in 6th. But it is difficult to be specific. Jupiter and Pluto are strong in your chart. I am not sure what your belief system is and how this effects your work life or how you feel about the work you do. Do you have a power struggle between these two areas of your life.

Your chart ruler Mars is in Gemini 3rd house so you initiate and assert yourself in your communication. This is a big part of your being. You will have to let me know how this aspect is working in your life.

Shining Ray

Yes it is a difficult area of my chart that I feel I haven't mastered as on the AC-DC axis also sits (apart from pluto), jupiter, moon, chiron. I have said in previous posts that this might relate to birthing experiences that my mother had with me.

In terms of work, I take it very seriously and I try to do my best and very high standards for myself. I also have my own moral code that I live by and I guess I value people who have integrity a lot. I have learnt that others are not as committed when it comes to work, which used to offend me at one time but now I am learning the reasons why people don't commit. It might have something to do with this.

As for Mars, you can see it is my chart ruler and pretty much has the most aspects in the chart for planets. I talk a lot and seem to gather a lot useless information. I also don't mince my words and I guess its the way I attack someone in a "fight"- I'll just get really caustic verbally. I guess I use it effectively in the work place as it is trining my pluto in the 6th and sextiling Jupiter in the 1st. Also I have realised the other day that I have a grand trine to pluto and eros in the 10th (aqu), still trying to figure out what that all means. I don't know what else to add, let me know if you need anything else.

astromony

Wow that was a really beautiful exchange and Shining Ray, you put alot of energy into your interpretations and sounds from 23's responses, you did really well. I have to wonder how the moon and pluto on the DC would work out for someone. I myself have moon, pluto conjunct and see how this aspect was really set up in childhood and through my relationship with my mother. 23, you related something about your mother's birthing exp. with you. I know my mother and i are very intune with one another psychically and i wonder if this aspect has anything to do with it. smile

Astronomy - I guess I'm kind of in tune with her but its hard for this Aqu to understand the desires of a Sco mother sometimes! Would you count moon and pluto being in conj in my chart? I'd like to hear. My tight orbs use would say no but I have a very tense relationship with my mum at times plus I almost killed her in the birthing process (which would indicate a moon-pluto conj!)

astromony

Senior Member, I have not seen your chart but i would say that if both moon and pluto sit in the same sign and house and within say 12 degrees or so, they are related. I have an older friend, traditional astrologer who laughs at the computer age precision in orbs. She says she calculated by hand and she gives me a grand trine natally even though by tight orb aspect, one does not exist. My mother and i are only 17 years apart in age and i have had a real struggle to define myself separately from who she thinks i am/should be. But she has been a much greater influence in my life than my father, who chose not to be a part of my upbringing for the most part. I have Neptune oppose sun and i relate not knowing or understanding my father to this aspect as well. I believe there really is something to our natal charts in relation to upbringing and parental influence.

Hi 23,

I will get back to your chart and start your Sun interpretation, Your Ascendant took longer than I thought because Of the aspects to it. Why do have to be so complicated 23 you are making more work for me have less aspects and make my life easier. :D Just kidding.

Shining Ray

Sorry for complicating things :(
I feel I struggle with my chart a lot of the times and I guess I was thinking out aloud and looking for some ideas from others.

Hey 23 I was just kidding, I am happy to look at your chart. Although after reading your reply on my North Node it was so good, I think you could read your own chart better than I ever could. But I understand sometimes we can have a block reading our own chart like me :) .

Shining Ray

On your Pluto in Libra in the 6th you need to transform in relating to others in the work place here is where the balance is needed. This is where your call for transformation will be. Pluto in 6th says you can be obsessive in your healthy living, you will have to let me know if this is true.

You search for meaning, truth and ethical values. (Jupiter) by your need to be independent and develop self awareness (Aries) through, how others see you (1st house)

Creates Tension with:

Your capacity to transform yourself and renew yourself (Pluto) by your need to co-operate with others and to create beauty, balance and harmony.(Libra) through your work environment.

With this aspect I think it may mean not being too aggressive about your beliefs which causes conflict with you co-workers. The interpretation in one of my books says you have a powerful need to develop the spiritual side of your life. This may not be plain sailing as you may encounter opposition (Relationship with co-workers) You may have to put your convictions to the test. You may have to be careful about getting too obsessive about your beliefs or philosophies. Or be too obsessive in your work.

With Jupiter oppose Pluto A religious or self righteous streak may run through your deeper feelings. Self beliefs and co-operation with co-workers need to be transformed. By trying to find a balance.

This was the best interpretation I could give on the aspect, if anyone else has any ideas on this aspect it is welcome. I will start reading your other aspects now, I didn't want to skip over this aspect with it falling on your angles so it must have a very strong influence.

P.S I think I repeated nearly everything I have already written about this aspect. Never mind :D

Sun Aquarius 10th
conjunct Mercury
Opposed Saturn in Cancer 4th house
square Uranus in Scorpio 7th

You express yourself (Sun) by your need to be innovative, original, and to create social change (Aquarius) through your career (10th house) this is combined with your mental ability and the need to communicate.

Your essential purpose in life is to approach all things in an impartial and humanitarian way. To assist you in this you have a particularly active mind and you take pride in making good use of it. Your mental ability should be well above average. You use your thinking and innovative expression in your Career. You seek recognition for your communication and mental powers in the work you do. Possibly you talk about creating social change within your work. Having a professional position is vital for you this is the central purpose of your life.

The Sun/Mercury conjunction opposes your Saturn in 4th. There is tension created between these two areas of your life. Your need to express yourself and be innovative in your career is opposing your capacity to create order form and discipline in your life by your need to give and receive emotional warmth and security through your home and psychological foundation.

With your Saturn in Cancer you are learning the true meaning of care and sympathy, striving to obtain an objective view of emotional involvements, but without becoming uninvolved altogether. Initially the need to learn such lessons may manifest as a fear of emotional experience or expression maybe you have felt emotionally alienated. Along the way you are drawn, consciously or unconsciously, into becoming involved in acutely emotional relationships and situations. So as time goes by, you should gradually and eventually acquire an objective receptivity and the means of emotional expression that enables you to function well in the world of feelings, and to use such genuine hard-won emotionality and inner strength to help others-possibly even in a professional capacity.

With Saturn in Cancer fears and restrictions relating to your feelings and nurturing ability within your home life is creating tension with your vital need for a career, overcoming your fears is very important if you want to advance further in life. There is a struggle a see-saw with responsibility with family and your career. Family Karma may be getting in the way.

I have the Sun-oppose Saturn also 23 - here is a description for Sun opposed Saturn - You either have an unshakable discipline about you, or an impenetrable wall around you -or both Yours is a life where your will is having to be tested, tested and built some more, in order to be recognized and achieve your goal of being innovative and creating social change within your career. You therefore have or need to construct, a highly objective attitude to life situations, and adopt conventionally laid down, tried and true, methods in order to achieve those ends. In the process though, take yourself less seriously, or else your innate sense of duty can amount to nothing more than a lonely twenty-four-hour-a-day guard on your fragile ego.

The issues around your inner security may be what is holding you back in your career. You seem to expect coldness and lack of affection you need to learn to nourish yourself. I was reading on another site about our Sun-Saturn and once we have learned to master this energy there can be tremendous drive and ambition with the ability to lead. Where you may lead and be an authority on is indicated by the signs. With my Virgo/Pisces Sun-Saturn I might be good at spiritual work/healing work maybe yours with Aquarius/Cancer it may be creating social change in the nurturing field of work being an authority in Social care. Whatever your interested in I am just guessing.

With your Sun square Uranus At no cost do you want to be deprived of your ego's right to dance in it's own light. Especially involving your career. Ideals and social principals are all very well for you, but in the end you see yourself as your own rule maker and rule breaker. You are very much ahead of your time but be careful not to allow such living in the future to distort what is actually going on for you right now.

Your unique individuality and need for deep involvements and intense transformation in your relationships. Produces stress with your Sun which needs to express itself through creating social change in your career.

With Uranus in the 7th forces for change and urges for freedom make themselves felt in your relationships. You are attracted to unconventional relationships and partners, ones who keep you alive by the fact that you are both individual beings with individual desires for more than just a predictable social and love life. You are awakening to the importance of friendship over romance.

Not too sure about the conflict between your relationship and career, maybe your strong individuality is conflicting with relationships with a need for freedom here and to be able to do your own thing. You want a career but do you feel any conflict with the freedom to have your career and what you want. Are you rebellious in your relationship and insist on your freedom. Not too sure how this works you will have to let me know but only if you feel comfortable talking about it.

Last edited: