Will I be happy if I move?

P

pisces87

Im in Bossier City, Louisiana, and it's 10:57 pm central daylight savings time, August 17, 2005. I was wondering that if I move with my friend, most likely to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvana, will I be happy there? Just so I know whether or not it's a good idea. Thanks a bunch!

Draco

Response to horary.

Dear Sara,

I am just a begginer in my astrological studies, so this is far from an experienced or even very knowledgable reading, but I felt like giving this one a go. (I am using equal houses as this seems to be the convention in horary) Here goes:

With Taurus rising you are represented by Venus, a good sign because you are represented by a benefic. Venus is upon the first degree of Libra and in the 5th House, about to move into the 6th. As Venus is in the first degree, this might suggest that in moving you would be embarking upon new connections with others, perhaps you are moving away to begin to be close to someone. Venus is at home here, and shows you in a position of strength, particularly where friendships, fairness and peace are concerned. It is in the 5th house, designating that fun and playfulness may play a part in this move, but you must consider that Venus is about to change to the 6th house, so the fun won't last long before you need to knuckle down to work, chores, labours and daily routines. If the intention to move is to bring more fun into life then this will not last long before things get enmeshed in routine. If the move is for work purposes or to get yourself in order in some way then this is very good. The 5th House is also the house of children and childhood, so there may be some influence regarding these that may have to be left behind as well, but I do not know enough about you to judge. Making this move will require a new level of maturity and responsibility.

The 3rd House is the house of short journeys, so this is the house I would look to for you moving to another state. It is also neighbours and communities and so reflects something of where you would be going to. (If you were moving to another country I would look at the 9th house, which is foreign moves.) 3rd house ruler is the Moon, because it is in home-loving Cancer, another good sign as the Moon rules the entire horoscopy chart. The Moon is full in Aquarius, suggesting a move to a modern, vibrant neighbourhood in which you would have no trouble feeling at home, and it is trine to Venus which represents you, showing you in a harmonious position in your new community, where you would be well liked, and in some way it seems would have status or connections to those with status. (Moon cusp 10th House) The Moon moving into the 10th shows what has been worked for paying off, fantasies are turned to reality. The Moon is leaving a conjunction to Chiron in Capri in 9th, which suggests to me that you are currently moving from some kind of wounding, challenging setback regarding some long term, aspirational ambition. This may be connected to education or career, and it seems this event has prompted your desire to move, maybe you feel there are greater opportunities where you are going.

The Moon is in opposition to Saturn/Mercury in Leo in the 4th, which makes me imagine that there is something compelling you to stay where you are. Saturn/Mercury are in the 4th house of home, roots and family and it makes me wonder what it is about the home you have already established that is pulling you back. with Saturn/Mercury comjunct it would seem that something regarding your current roots needs analysing and studying, Mercury is analytical and with strict Saturn this analysis becomes an investigation. Find out what is is you need to investigate regarding your current home and also your family and roots, as for some reason this influence is opposed to your desire to move. Mercury/Saturn desposit to the Sun, also in the 4th. Maybe telling you to stay where you are until the family/home/background problems are sorted through? The Moon is ruled by the Saturn in the fourth, emphasising its significance. What would you feel guilty about leaving behind? Intuitively, I get a fatherly influence here in the 4th?

I could look at this chart all day and keep discovering new things. As I said I am far from an expert, but just felt like putting across my interpretation. How did I do? Anymore questions in relation to the chart? Any experienced hororists fancy interpreting this, as I would be interested to see a confident and sophisticated interpretation, as I am sure would Sara.

There you go Sara, hope it wasn't too bad.
I wish you the best of luck! :)

Yaelle

Hi Sara, after reading your first post (about the depression), I've looked at your natal chart and thought that you could benefit by moving to a place where Saturn will move away from your ascendant. I'm not an astrologer, so please remember that I could be wrong, but just from personal experience I can say that moving can have a huge affect.
I've made a “Relocation Chart” for you to Portland, OR. Maybe there are better places, but here (like in Seattle, WA), there are positive aspects from Venus and Jupiter to your ascendant, and Saturn moves from it.
Here's the link - http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...d=8ozfileJ2nZ7M-u1124821250&lang=e&gm=a1&ast=

By clicking on - “Click to choose a different 'reference place'“ at the bottom of the relocation chart, you can try different places.

Here's an interesting article about relocation -
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_relocation_e.htm

And Maybe the “AstroClick Travel” can also give a direction.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi?btyp=acm&&cid=8ozfileJ2nZ7M-u1124821250&nho2=1

Unfortunately I don't have experience with Horary, so I hope this helps.
Good luck.
Yaelle