Pluto is killing me....and has been for over 7 years.

I'm a double Sag with Gemini Rising. Yes.....it's as interesting as you probably may think. (Dec. 3, 1964 7:45 p.m. 38.24 lat - 85.67 long)

I'd like to hear from others about how any given planet's presence in their Sun sign could have a double or extra influence upon a person. Are planet's influences greater when they are in our 'home' sign?

If anybody wouldn't mind to look at my chart, I would be most appreciative for any input. The last 4 or 5 years have been particularly difficult, and I've lost a lot. I was 'blaming' Saturn until I realized that Saturn's influences are teaching.....Pluto is just plaine rough. I'm hoping good times are just around the corner.
Thank you.
-SWM-

baker

Hi Sam, and welcome:

Pluto
in Sagittarius
Nov 10, 1995
to
Jan 25, 2008

It's gonna stay there a while longer .... :roll:

Elianah

Hi Sam,

Right now Mercury and Saturn are in Leo and Saturn has just moved from being directly conjunct my natal Sun. I don't believe that either (or the Sun, for that matter) has had a "doubling" effect. I do think that I am more consciously aware of the energy when a planet is in my Sun sign, just as I am more consciously aware in my angular houses or aspecting the ruler of my chart.

Oh, I see you are in Lincoln, NE. I'm east of you on I-80 in Des Moines.

L

Libra Lady

Sam, I am new at astrology, but I would like to respond. There are no bad planets, I love Pluto as it can brake down and rebuild and if our souls are here to learn then welcome the lesson. you need to read about the house Pluto sits in, in your natal chart and also you didn't say what house Pluto is traveling through, 6th or 7th ???? for some time it could play havic with your health and job , and in the 7th your relationships could be upheaveled, remember after the distruction the Phoenix rises from the ashes, how great is that.

hang in there Libra Lady

AquariusMoon

samuelmiller said:
I'm a double Sag with Gemini Rising. Yes.....it's as interesting as you probably may think. (Dec. 3, 1964 7:45 p.m. 38.24 lat - 85.67 long) The last 4 or 5 years have been particularly difficult, and I've lost a lot. I was 'blaming' Saturn until I realized that Saturn's influences are teaching.....Pluto is just plaine rough. I'm hoping good times are just around the corner.
Thank you.
-SWM-

What about the Gemini/Sagittarius eclipse series? I think the eclipses are underrated, especially the ones that fall on your birthday or a planet in your chart, the nodes, the angles, the vertex, the midpoints. The Pluto/Chiron cj opp Saturn transit was quite memorable too. Though everyone experienced the same transits, all of this stuff in your H1/7 axis was overkill. As someone said to me, you can replace a house or a job, but you can't replace people.

Those days are behind you now, but there are always going to be challenging transits in everyone's chart. So when that happens I consult a book. I like Bil Tierney's books on Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, also Steven Arroyo and Howard Sasportas. The outer planet transits are tricky and so it's good to have advice handy.

baker

SamuelMiller: hopefully, for you, Pluto goes direct this Friday, it's been retro for 5 months, which may explain the recent problems, and of course it's in Sag, which is a double whammy for you, but ...... maybe something will break loose for you, it's a powerful powerful transit. Let us know how this affects you. It's gonna depend on a lot of other things in your chart, but this planet is definitely affecting you.