please give me some insight...

leo815

I need help, any insight would be greatly appreciated. This has been a crazy year for me. I am going through a divorce, I have no feelings left for my husband, but unexpectedly met someone online around a month ago. We have not met in person. Right from the start I felt a strong connection to him. We have been talking almost every day, most of the time 2-3 hours each conversation. We don’t live too far apart, maybe a little over an hour but I have two kids and he has one that he takes care of on weekends.

He says he is ready to settle down and tired of games, but that he’s been burned in the past and is not very happy with where his life is financially as this point. Nevertheless, we really connect during our conversations. We have both sent each other numerous photos so we know what each other looks like. The problem is…. He keeps putting off meeting in person… and I find this very strange…

Many things have gone through my mind, l can’t imagine what the problem could be. I don’t believe he is with someone else because he talks freely to me in front of his daughter. I know he was adopted, he has self esteem issues but could they really make someone put off a face to face meeting forever? Anyway this past weekend I kind of pushed things because my ex was taking the kids. He backed off. I wrote a nice email explaining how much I feel I connect with him but he is confusing me because he keeps putting of meeting face to face. He wrote back and said he would be in touch with me. This is the longest we have gone without talking. Honestly, I have appreciated the break because the talking was getting to be too much. But what I’m wondering now is, could this really all have been for nothing? It’s driving me crazy because now I’m in the dark. I’m thinking my email chased him away for good? Will we ever meet or is this meant to be just a passing online experience?

Well I looked up our charts, I noticed a few things. I’m wondering if anyone could please shed some light on his personality and also our aspects together. I don’t know how to post charts. His birthtime is 7/25/71 11:23 am, Manhattan, NY, mine is 8/15/72 12:30 AM Paterson, NJ. I noticed a few aspects but not sure how to interpret much on these things. My sun conjunct his sun/moon midpoint, his sun conjunct my venus/mars midpoint, his venus conjunct my SN, my mercury conjunct his SN, his nodes conjunct my MC/IC, my sun oppose his mars, both venus are in cancer…my venus conjunct his MC, his mars is somewhat close to my MC. Those are just a few I noticed…. I very much appreciated any insight…. Thank you so much in advance…

jjj

Hello,

my experience tells me that venus in cancer needs a lot of time to become close and that they are terribly afraid of getting hurt. One must approach them of the tip of toes. Thus two venuses in cancer should understand each other very well, the connection is really deep. I am venus in scorpio and I tend to attract venus in cancer guys that can be really difficult to deal with, but once they love they love deeply.

leo815

Could someone please let me know how to post the charts so it's easier for me to get a response? Thanks.

Thanks jjj. He has venus in cancer but mars in aquarius so i'm wondering if that changes things up a bit.

leo815

i'm going to try to post the our synastry chart and composite... again any insights are greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• astro_61gw_04_01_jj_mm_2169_16366.gif
    astro_61gw_04_01_jj_mm_2169_16366.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 31
  • astro_62gw_04_01_jj_mm_2370_17233comp.gif
    astro_62gw_04_01_jj_mm_2370_17233comp.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 35

rahu

Banned
the composite has a saturn opposed to jupiter with sextile and trine to sun and uranus respectively.this is a stable pattern showing a common interest in many things.it gives a excellent social rapport and indicates that your interactions are alway informative and interesting.it shows a common practical sense yet with a open attitude.it is optimistic and good spirited and is conducive to a stable relationship.the aspects of intimate emotional connection are not quite as stable.venus is square to uranus showing a idealistic and intense emotional/sexual attraction,but it is not stable and usually leads to emotional burn out once the "thrill is gone".
the saturn/pluto midpoint is on the ascendant which shows a strong reluctance on his part for a intimate connection.
there are somer more "heavy" aspects that are a bit disconcerting.the mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct the nadir opposed to the satrun/chiron midpoint at midheaven.this is a very oppressive and domineering aspect.it is instinctually sexual but not romantic or nurturing in the least. with venus also square to chiron,there is a very exploitive sexual aura.
check you private message
rahu

Last edited:

leo815

Thanks Shining Ray. I just started reading this but you have my time wrong, I was born in the am not the pm. I picked up on this because I know we don't have moon square neptune.

leo815

Just actually had time to read through all of your post Shining Ray. Thank you for taking the time to post all that. Very interesting with the Moon Saturn combo. I just realized my soon to be ex has Moon conjunct Saturn oppose Sun. Maybe somehow I attract Moon/Saturn men? Another thing, my husband also had in Uranus right on top of my moon, our relationship was I guess you can say different, maybe a little odd, but not unreliable. We never went a day without talking from the day we met. I have Venus square Uranus in my chart but I don't see my self as unpredictable, I sometimes wonder how strong that is in my own chart.

From everything I've read about him it looks like I shoud just run for cover. The problem is - I guess I've always been attracted to mysterious men. I thought maybe the aspects I had pointed out in my first post maybe meant something. With the nodes involved I thought maybe it showed if we were destined to meet or not. Who knows, looks like maybe I should just let this one go.