Am I the woman referenced in the tarot reading?Will we end up being together?

rigormortisgirl

I am learning tarot and am actually getting very good at it because I've been studying it for a while now nonstop and practicing using different spreads and even doing readings for people and so far, the readings I've given to others have been correct.

To cut a long story short, a guy that I met , we have some sort of a connection and we are a lot a like too. He asked me to do a tarot reading for him about his love life, he asked me two questions that I had to do two different readings for. He asked me "How would he know when he found the one" .

I got a lot of cards, and as I was reading.. the cards seemed to be describing me.. all of them and I shared with my God mom because I don't like jumping on a limb and my feelings are pretty grounded until I know what's going on etc. and I don't jump to conclusions either and she was saying she felt it was talking about me too (she is intuitive as I am) and because every card displayed a personality trait(s) of mine.

One of them even represents young people, children,innocence,etc. and I am younger than him. When I told him all of the information about the reading and he said" wow, that is correct. " I asked him did he think he know who it was and he said that he thinks I am the one but there were two others he's not sure about and he's a bit confused. I wanted to know, was I the woman referenced in the tarot reading? Are we going to end up being together in the future ?

Attachments

• tarot reference.jpg
    tarot reference.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 18

virgo18

Im sorry, you won't end up together...
Moon (you) will go to oppose Saturn, so I see you will change your mind about this guy in the next weeks or months. Or it will simply not happen that you two will be together.

Keep me updated and let me know if I am wrong.
You can PM me if something occur.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

For the part of the question, is querent the woman described in the Tarot reading:
-querent = 1sy house = Cancer = Moon
-Tarot reading (divination) = 9th house (according to Islamic era horary authors) = Pisces = Jupiter
-Moon flows toward Jupiter = yes
-significator of the question (9th house lord), Jupiter, posited in exaltation sign of querent's Moon significator (ie, posited in Taurus) = yes
-Moon applies to semi-sextile to Jupiter = yes
(Note: semi-sextile is not used either in traditional horary nor in the Ankara horary tradition I mostly follow; however, I have added this aspect in my horary approach, as have various Modernist horarists)

Therefore, to the question: was querent the woman in the Tarot reading, answer = yes

IF IN ADDITION to that question, the querent ALSO intended asking "will we be together in the future" AT THE SAME TIME as asking about whether or not she was the woman in the Tarot reading, then:
-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-quesited (him, also relationship with him) = 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn
-Moon flows away from Saturn = no
-Part of Love (ascendant+7th cusp-venus) falls @ 21 Aquarius
a) in the 8th whole sign house = no
b) Moon flows away from the POL = no
c) Saturn (significator for both quesited and the POL) retrogrades away from the POL = no

Therefore, at least relative to the next couple of months (horary does NOT reliably answer "ever" questions!!) the answer to this part of the question (will we be together) is no.

(NOTE: my understanding of "be together" is being together in an active love relationship, for at least a moderate period of time; my understanding does NOT include a brief fling, date, "one nighter", etc; for me, that would be covered under the 5th house as primary quesited significator, not the 7th house, which I used in the above delineation)