Stelliums in the 5th and 12th house - help?

I know the ruler of the 5th house is Leo, and with Leo being on my 12th house cusp it just seems completely contradictory with my chart. 5th house is all about being on stage and whatnot and 12th house is all about being behind the scenes, so I'm sort of confused lol. This definitely seems to fit with my life and I'm hoping someone has any insight/experience with this??

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_mindy.64452.14020.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_mindy.64452.14020.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 21

stephenseah007

Stelliums usually represent there will be challenges in those respective houses

House 5 - Romance and trysts, children, reproductive organs, money gained from investments and speculation, creativity what you can do for the world

Saturn in House 5 - many heartbreaks and difficulties in romance, small family , difficulty in conceiving , do not speculate

Uranus in House 5 - has flirtatious tendencies, children can be of either sex, speculation can gain you financial showers but stay away from the stock market

Neptune in House 5 - romance, many love affairs, family , large family, mostly female children, speculation , exercise great care and caution

House 12 - Subconscious mind/ repressed mind, hidden enemies, repressed talents, collective consciousness , things beyond your control, dustbin of life

Mercury in House 12 - risk taker who enjoys dangerous and secretive adventure, ability to study the occult , avoid criticizing others

Jupiter in House 12 - can study the occult, success toward the middle or latter portion of your life

Mars in House 12 - whenever you gives in to impulsive streak, you invites unnecessary trouble, in times of war, you may be taken as a prisoner

Venus in House 12 - may have a hidden love affair, early marriage is possible