Where are my sunglasses?

I 've lost my favourite sunglasses the other day in whole 5 minutes.I left my house and went to pick-up my shoes from shoe-repair store near by.I took my RayBans and keys. On the way home I could't find them anymore.
I made a chart and took me some time to analyze it following detailed advices from one of your members. Since I am not quite good in chart readings, please help. Did I lose my sunglasses, are they stolen....?
Many thanks guys!

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Joseph Ledzion

The Moon is about to cross Saturn, ruler of the Ascendant. The glasses will return to you shortly. The North Node and Jupiter are in the 2nd house, so these are really nice glasses. They are also ruled by Saturn, because the 2nd house is Aquarius. The Moon applies to them, they will return.

Here is what Lilly says, in Christian Astrology Book Two
I have some notes in here, as well in ( )'s.

OF RUNAWAY SERVANTS, CATTLE STRAYED, AND THINGS LOST.​

The significator of the thing missing is the Moon. If you ever do find the Moon applying to its Lord, or to the Lord of the Ascendant, or to the Lord of the 12th which is present in the Ascendant, the thing missing shall be found again.

But if the Moon apply to none of these, nor be in the Ascendant or 2nd, the thing lost shall not be found.
If the Lord of the Moon is in the 3rd House, or Sextile the Ascendant, there is some hope of finding the thing again, during that Aspect with the Degree Ascending.

And if the Lord of the Moon separate from the Lord of the 6th, 8th, or 12th and Apply by any Aspect to the Cusp of the 2nd, or behold the Moon, you may hope to find it.

But if there be contrary indications between these, judge the reverse.

If the Moon be Aspected well by Both Fortunes, the thing lost is in the hands of some trusty person.
And if the Moon or one of the Fortunes, behold the Ascendant, he will restore it to the owner.

The Place Where the Thing lost is.

This is shown by the Moon, according to the sign she is in, for if the sign be Eastern, it is East. And if West, it is Western, etc.

Observe also the place of the Moon in the figure, for if she be in the Ascendant, it is East, etc., but prefer the Sign.

If the Lord of the house of the Moon be in human signs, (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius, or the first half of Sagittarius), it is in a place where men frequent.

If in signs of small beasts, Aries or Capricorn, it is where they are found (or where brutes are found). If the Moon be in a fiery sign, it is where fire is (outside in the Sun, perhaps). If in a watery sign, where water is, etc. (usually a bathroom or kitchen)

If the Moon be in the same Quarter as the Lord of the Ascendant, and there be not more than 30° between them, the thing lost is in the house of the owner, or about it.

If they be above 30° and less than 70° apart, it is in the town where he resides.

But if they be not in one quarter, it is far from the owner.

How the Thing was lost.

Observe from what Planet the Lord of the Ascendant last Separated.

If from Saturn, it was through forgetfulness of the owner, or through cold or illness which afflicted the loser, especially if Saturn be retrograde.

If from Jupiter, it was through some abstinence, or ordering of laws, or by excess of care in managing affairs, or putting too much trust in the person by whom it was carried away or mislaid.

If from Mars, or the Lord of the Ascendant be in the house of Mars, it was lost through fear, or some sudden passion, provoking the loser to anger. Or by fire, or by enmity, or upon some quarrel.

If from the Sun, by means of the king or some gentleman, or the master of the family, or by hunting or pastime.

If from Venus, or in her house, by drinking, cards, etc., or making merry in a tavern, etc., or by singing or dallying with women.

If from Mercury, by writing, letters, messages, or going a message, etc. (or perhaps running errands and doing common, busy tasks, for Mercury signifies one who goes from place to place, especially in our modern busy world where we walk passed so many stores in one day)

If from the Moon, by too frequent use, or chewing the thing lost, or making it too common. Or some messenger, widow, or servant lost the same.

Whether the Thing Missing be Stolen?

The significator of a thief is usually the Lord of the 7th, unless there be any Peregrine Planet in an Angle.

If the Significator of the thief be found in the Ascendant, or disposing of the Moon, or the Moon disposing of him, or the Lord of the Ascendant be disposed of by him or dispose of him, or unless he apply to the Moon, or Lord of the 1st or 2nd, or the Part of Fortune, or its Lord by Conjunction, Square, or Opposition, or some planet be in the Ascendant and be in Square or Opposition to the significator of the thief, the thing is not stolen.

Generally any ill aspect of any Evil Planet or the Lord of the 7th, to the Ascendant or 2nd House Cusps or their Lords, or the Moon or Part of Fortune, or their Lords, denote that the thing is stolen.

Generally, Mars, Saturn and Peregrine Planets, Square or Opposite the Ascendant or 2nd House Cusp or their Lords, Square or Opposite the Moon or Part of Fortune or their Lords, denote that the thing is stolen.

Whether a Thing lost shall be Found?

If the Moon apply to the Lords of the Ascendant or 2nd, or to her own Dispositor, it shall be found.

The Moon in the Ascendant, or her Dispositor Sextile or Trine the Ascendant, give hopes.

The dispositor of the Moon separating from the Lord of the 6th, 8th, or 12th, and applying to the Lord of the Ascendant or Cusp of the 2nd, give hopes also. And if the Moon be in aspect to her dispositor, it is good.

But the Moon afflicted by the Lords of the 6th, 8th, or 12th, it is in the hands of an evil person, who will not part with it, especially if an Infortune afflict the Ascendant or its Lord.

The Moon in Trine to the Ascendant or its Lord or the Sun, or if in the Ascendant, or the Sun is in the Ascendant, unless in Libra or Aquarius, it shall be found.

The Kind of Place a Thing Lost is in?

If the Moon be in a Human sign, it is in a place where men frequent.

The Moon in a Brutal sign (Aries, Taurus, Leo, Capricorn, and the last half of Sagittarius), the thing is where animals frequent.

If the Moon be in a Fire sign, it is where fire is or has been, or near a fire, or on hills or high ground.

If in Water signs, where water is or has been. In this case Cancer generally denotes pure or running water.

Scorpio foul water, and filthy liquids, oils, dyes, etc. And Pisces standing waters, liquors, wines, etc.

If in Air signs, where many windows are, or open places, garrets (room on top floor of house) etc.

If in Earth signs, in an earthly place, where houses are built of mud, clay, etc. and in brickfields.

The Moon, or her dispositor, in a Cardinal sign, shows a place newly peopled, or a house newly built, or where there are hills and dales.

If in a Fixed sign, in a level plain country.

If in a Mutable sign, in a place of much water, according to the nature of the thing missing.

Also Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces, show, if it be not living things, within the house.

Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, show that the things are laid low or hid in the earth, or near walls, in hollow trees, etc.

Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn, show high places, roofs, ceiling, etc.

The Watery signs denote about the foundations of houses, or cellars, if water he there.

If the Sun and Moon be in the sky, then happy studying, learning, testing, discovering, etc.

Joseph

Last edited:

fensi88

The same rules both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent. Ruler of 2nd house, Sa, lost item is in succedent house. Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find. However, it is usually nearby, outside, or in an outbuilding such as a garage.
As, POF is in 2nd house and in Pi I would first search for them in shoe-repair store. That would be especially if it is North by East direction and when you come there look near blue violet, pink or wine colour in some sort of safety deposit box.

When we look at ruler Sa, search near objects of lead, zinc, or in work clothes, or objects of leather . Also look near some watch. Ruler is in muvable sign. Mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under something.
Vi means that it can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen. These places are in South by West direction and look near colour: black, gray or green colours.

Joseph and Goca thanks on your replies!
I am so happy that your readings match with mine, those of a beginner.
The repair store actually is North by East direction, but I've been there several times already.
The problem is that there was not much place to look for. There is only a narrow customer entrance furnished with one chair. Maybe they fell over the reception desk into the working area, but it is somehow strange to believe we did not hear them fall?
I can see they are not stolen, but still...
A

Last edited:

fensi88

Did you watch inside your shoes especially if colour match with that I suggested? Or maybe to go once more to shoe-repair store and if there is shoe in colour I suggested to look once more?

Goca,
Yes, I looked inside my shoes first, because they are the same colour as sunglasses - black patent. Unfortunately no results.
I will follow your advice and go again to the store.The owner would probably think I am crazy:)

fensi88

No, first chart is important, stick to it!(You made me laught with previous post ) There is strong indication that you will find glasses(Moon will conjunct Sa, ruler of 2nd), keep search!

G,
thank you so much on your moral support, but there are no places left for searching. I managed to remember that before entering the store I took them off my face and put in the back pocket of my jeans which is not something I would usually do. As those jeans are pretty narrow they could have fallen outside the pocket in a moment I was entering the store (there are 2 stairs at the entrance), or I misplaced the pocket. Although pretty strange, that is the only logical explanation.
However, the chart is saying something else and I can not reconcile with the fact:(
A

Last edited:

fensi88

Is there some garden on the road which you pass on when you go to shoe-repair store, because ruler in succedent house might mean to look at garden.

Goca,
Yes there is a garden on the way to the store, just in front of my building. But I still had the glasses on passing that point.I shouldeventuallycheck again tomorrow, when there is daylight.
BTW, I made another chart again(don't be mad at me) and guess what - it came out almost identical to the former one.Check it out
Love,
A

Attachments

• chart two.jpg
    chart two.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 25