Eros/Psyche conjunction in Capricorn.

freedomlover

As of right now, Eros is at 22'56"Capricorn. Psyche is at 23'00"Capricorn. I've been noticing that they have been travelling in near exact conjunction for several days. I'm curious to if they will ( or have ) made an exact conjunction - and if so, when. Does anyone have any data on this?

I'm also interested in discussing the interpretation of this conjunction - and how it is affecting your charts.

My Venus is at 22'39" Capricorn, and I have found it extremely relevant to me.

NOTE TO MODERATORS: I THINK I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS IN "ASTROLOGY NOW!", SINCE IT CONCERNS CURRENT ACTIVITY IN THE SKY. PLEASE CHANGE TO THE PROPER FORUM IF NEED BE.

Last edited:

freedomlover

I just noticed that now ( about 3 hours later) Eros is at 23'01"Cap and Psyche is at 23'03" Cap. It looks like the conjunction may happen in next 24 hours.

Kerrie

Hey I have Eros 19'39 and Psyche 23'25 conjunction in Capricorn in my natal chart, both are conjuncting Venus too.

So this transit conjunction is over both.

I dont know what effect it would have on my chart??? If you point me in the right direction I would be able to give you some feedback.

This reminds me that I remember seeing on another website that an astrologer was going to write an article on eros and psyche conjunction in capricorn, but I dont think she ever did! I was waiting forever for it!!! :(

freedomlover

Kerrie said:
Hey I have Eros 19'39 and Psyche 23'25 conjunction in Capricorn in my natal chart, both are conjuncting Venus too.

So this transit conjunction is over both.

I dont know what effect it would have on my chart??? If you point me in the right direction I would be able to give you some feedback.

This reminds me that I remember seeing on another website that an astrologer was going to write an article on eros and psyche conjunction in capricorn, but I dont think she ever did! I was waiting forever for it!!! :(
Sorry, Kerrie.... I completely forgot about this thread, but found it again searching forums. The conjunction actually did happen a few hours after I made this thread.

My thoughts on Eros and Psyche: ( have nothing to do with the myth, btw)

Eros in Capricorn is sexuality/erotic love

In higher vibration: Eros in Capricorn has to do with a respect for the Earth/body as the Divine Feminine. The body is to be cared for, respected, and protected.
In lower vibration: Eros in Capricorn is very lustful and engages in sexual expression divorced from emotional intimacy - can use sex as a control mechanism, as well.

Psyche to do with the subconscious/thought processes/belief systems - in Capricorn - things in the subconscious/thought processes/belief systems concerning Capricorn issues.

In higher vibration: Psyche in Capricorn has good mental boundaries and clear, structured thoughts, a good sense of self-competence, good sense of self-authority
In lower vibration: Psyche in Capricorn is full of self-condemnation, can be a workaholic, heavily burdened, controlling tendencies

So, mixing and matching the two, for the conjunction:

Eros/Psyche conjunction in Capricorn (higher vibration): good mind-body connection and boundaries, respect for the body, sex in tandem with emotional intimacy

Eros/Psyche conjunction in Capricorn (lower vibration): over-worked, over-stressed, full of self-condemnation resulting in inability to have true emotional intimacy, sex is simply a release from built-up tension- pure lust.

At least that's the way I see it.....;)

FL

Last edited:

Kerrie

Mmm interesting oh you could say I did sit at the lower vibration for a while and the more stressed I was the wilder I was. The ideal would be to sit at the higher vibration, that is the goal - it would be nice and hopefully Im on my way there.

Doesnt everyone do this though? Everyone go through a "stage". How is this conjunction original? This just sounds like a person going through their 20's!

cindystubbs

I just realized that Psyche is at my midheaven in my natal chart.

Suddenly an interpretation is important to me!
Are Eros and Psyche masculine and feminine.
I'm understanding that Eros is desire and
Psyche is Soul????
Psyche sounds like the female who wants a real relationship maybe?

freedomlover

Kerrie said:
Mmm interesting oh you could say I did sit at the lower vibration for a while and the more stressed I was the wilder I was. The ideal would be to sit at the higher vibration, that is the goal - it would be nice and hopefully Im on my way there.

Doesnt everyone do this though? Everyone go through a "stage". How is this conjunction original? This just sounds like a person going through their 20's!

Personally, I think Eros has a strong affinity for Capricorn - as Capricorn has a connection with the Divine Feminine expressed as Earth - also the disrespect as such. So, I'm not surprised that this sounds like most people in their twenties. Most people in their twenties are all about career and fulfilling their ambitions and having sex - not about respect and care for the body as something holy.

The conjunction that passed a few weeks ego was just an opportunity to work on these types of issues - as any other transit. If the conjunction happened in another sign - it would have taken on the other sign's qualities.

FL

freedomlover

cindystubbs said:
I just realized that Psyche is at my midheaven in my natal chart.

Suddenly an interpretation is important to me!
Are Eros and Psyche masculine and feminine.
I'm understanding that Eros is desire and
Psyche is Soul????
Psyche sounds like the female who wants a real relationship maybe?

Yeah, that is pretty much my understanding - desire and soul (mind/will/emotions) Yeah, I think that is the true desire of the soul - a soulmate relationship, not something fake/superficial.

The sign Psyche is in, and any conjunctions will be a clue as to the interpretation.

FL