Beware Mars conjunct ASC

neko senshi

I'm a Gemini Rising. When I was 14 and Mars was conjunct my ASC I broke my arm in a rapid river.
The last time Mars was conjunct my ASC, I hit a car in a parking lot and drove away. I'm awfully glad the car owner isn't pressing charges. (The Sun was conjunct my 3rd house Mars too.)

Just be careful when Mars is conjunct the ASC.

freedomlover

I'm a Gemini Rising. When I was 14 and Mars was conjunct my ASC I broke my arm in a rapid river.
The last time Mars was conjunct my ASC, I hit a car in a parking lot and drove away. I'm awfully glad the car owner isn't pressing charges. (The Sun was conjunct my 3rd house Mars too.)

Just be careful when Mars is conjunct the ASC.

I have Mars conjunct ASC natally - and have been in several close calls, including a series of car accidents. I've always been very accident-prone.
I don't have the dates for any of them to see if I was having a Mars return - except one horrific bicycle accident, when I was 10, but Mars was not in Capricorn, my Asc sign at that time.

Moradiva

I have Mars conj Asc natally, too, but I cannot relate to accidents. My asc is Sag. Perhaps it's the luck of Jupiter that prevents them :wink:

Lost_spirit

I haven't noticed something similar happening to me when Mars was conjuncting my Ascendant.But since Mars is conjunct my Ascendant natally and squares Uranus and Jupiter,I am very accident prone,in accidents caused by my own stupidity mostly,slipping and falling,hitting my head accidentally,and I have bruises in my legs almost all the time due to these little accidents.I believe that the only reason these little but many accidents never ended up being fatal is that Venus is also conjunct Mars,so she protects me,and always helps me step on my legs even a second before I fall.

Think this all depends on what planets are making a hard aspect to the Ascendent. Even though I have Uranus my chart ruler in 7th opp Asc, I'm not accident prone and never had any near scrapes. Whenever T mars crosses my asc I'm always active running about. This is also a great time to 'rectify' your chart using T Mars and T Mercury because they usually are quite noticeable..

Reyka

I've recently met someone right when his Gemini Mars (14°55'), his Gem Ascendant (10°59') and my Gemini Venus at 16°37', where in-between both transiting Mars and Venus in Gemini, respectively at 9°30' and 22°49', and I was hoping not to be "an accident" to him!! :tongue:

Sorry if this is not exactly on tipic, but does anyone know if the above would be a transit that can allude to some lasting relationship?

P.S.: I have 3rd House Gemini cusp at 9°29'35. Plus my Saturn is in Gemini at 0°51'.
Thanks in advance. :smile:

Last edited:

astropsychologist

A few years ago I had Mars cross my Aries Ascendent and decided to try a DIY job of bleaching my hair....and ended up burning my scalp! :unsure:. Thought it was a very appropriate day for it to happen :wink:.

I haven't noticed something similar happening to me when Mars was conjuncting my Ascendant.But since Mars is conjunct my Ascendant natally and squares Uranus and Jupiter,I am very accident prone,in accidents caused by my own stupidity mostly,slipping and falling,hitting my head accidentally,and I have bruises in my legs almost all the time due to these little accidents.I believe that the only reason these little but many accidents never ended up being fatal is that Venus is also conjunct Mars,so she protects me,and always helps me step on my legs even a second before I fall.

Mars square Uranus is the typical 'accident prone' aspect but having square to jupiter is a 'confidence aspect' and may be little too confident in the way you act, expecting things just to work out (Jupiter/luck) :biggrin: