Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology Let's talk about sports astrology: famous games, techniques to predict games' outcome, anything related to sports.

Unread 08-23-2013, 03:26 PM

Re: John Frawley is stand up philosofer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibreil View Post
This question goes out for all those practising Frawleys and other similar methods of Sports prediction:
  • I'm struggling to find the right answer whether to calculate Moon aspect to Antiscion of a Planet clockwise or anti-clockwise or both?

• Modern Astrology softwares do show Moon aspects to Planets whether they are Separating or Applying, but how do we know the same for Moon aspects to Antiscia of a Planet?
Sorry for the late response I am here very rare. . Well I use Solar fire and if you use ''horary page'' you can animate the chart and at the same time you have the table on the right side of the screen with antiscia of all bodies presented int he chart. So I use to calculate planet's antiscia moving through the chart . I do not know if possible, how to place in one chart antiscia of ''anything'' and watch. But I calculate in my mind.
Hope this was of some help.

Advertisements:
Unread 08-29-2013, 10:40 AM

Ok this is something new.
If you follow the definitions about the space bodies in theirs detriment and fall you will make the right conclusion but with some corrections in definitions themselves. So:
A planet in DETRIMENT is like being in a house of an enemy. It's not what the planet is used to and it feels threatened and unable to express itself there.
So this is false definition , there is precise one ( mine ) :
A planet in DETRIMENT has missing quality to realize itself according to circumstances.

The other definition when planet is in its fall:
A planet in FALL is more like being in a house that belongs to someone of a vastly different culture. It feels foreign, uncomfortable, and surreal to the planet.
A planet in FALL is the place where basic qualities of the planet cannot be expressed .

That is why space bodies in these circumstances cannot realize the mission. And the mission is in Sports Astrology scoring goal.
The planets in Detriment and Fall do not score goals.
Only if they are under influence of Point of Fortune which can break every rule.
Unread 08-29-2013, 11:16 AM

So , here are some short definitions about :
Domicile - Can
Detriment - Does not know
Fall - Cannot
Exaltation - Probably knows
Unread 01-20-2014, 04:11 AM

Managed to work my way thru the 1st 25 pages...and I'm finding it very
insightful...to say the least.
I had quit the study---of sport astrology because I was having increasing
difficulty in assigning the proper side to the chart,but not so here.I do plan
to read the entire thread...hopefully I'll run into a little more info on overs
and the nba...
thanks,one and all who have really made this such an informative thread,
and maybe I'll save my money and not buy the book of mr. john frawley.
Unread 02-05-2014, 01:46 PM

I can say that Horary method works sometimes in the cases when there is only one match in the whole Universe . There are several traps with that method and they are:
1. The moment when Astrologer made the question or the moment when heard. Sometimes minutes make the difference.
2. Thinking about the Q before we decide to make the Horary chart. The problem is the right time of a Q .
3. Decision without any basic elements, like rules why ASC is ''my team'' . I understand why Horary works that way becouse everything is determined in the Universe but on the other hand many talk about free will. These two things are in collision but ok.
So anybody who has Q about sports Astrology can send the message at email: banefranco@yahoo.com.
Horary is correct for some other things , here in sports Astrology is under the minimum for at least acceptable method.
Also there are some much uncompromisable systems and methods.
Unread 03-19-2014, 11:59 AM

Hi havent been here in a while

Tennis:

Please have the correct birth charts of players, this makes it so much easier. For instance if a fortuna point opposes a planet in a players chart it is likely but not necessarily affect the player in a bad way, because maybe this planet represent opponent in his horoscope.

This means that when fortune opposes dsc ruler in a players horoscope be advised that the owner of birth chart will have the supremacy at the time, and wins the current game or gives a really hard time to a player which is far more better while the opposition lasts.

Also I have perceived that if a player has transit moon to his jupiter that he is likely going to win at least a set or a higher number of games in a set.

When uranus is angular expect turnovers, and expect tie breaks, also we may expect high number of games at least in one of the sets.

These claims are yet to be thoroughly tested, and when the time comes in future we shall probably have correct birth time of every player, hopefully they wont eventually forbid this because of astrology users.

Last edited by zarya; 03-19-2014 at 12:01 PM.
Unread 03-19-2014, 01:03 PM

Borussia Zenith

First half

Strongly in favour of venus team

goals possible in 6th, 25, 40th and 47th of the first half.

Ascendant cannot loose in the first half and most likely it will win the first half.
In the 47th minute asc changes cusp and venus becomes the dsc sitting on the cusp of 4th house again very solid, not possible to loose.

The goal should be scored quick and there should be more than one goal during the match.

I made my detailed astrological analysis but connection was broken so I really dont have time typing it all over again.

But I am pretty certain about this prediction
Unread 03-19-2014, 09:03 PM

guess i got that right in this match
Unread 03-19-2014, 09:06 PM

the manchester match

there is a chance for rooney to score in the finish of the first half, his natal mars is supported by fortune in 44th minute but there is also an opposition to saturn, if rooneys natal asc is leo or cancer this is a goal for manchester and this player also!
Unread 03-19-2014, 09:32 PM

dam*, rooney assisted, but hasnt scored the second in the finish of the first half, probably his asc is not cancer or leo

i will look for the possibility of manchester qualifying in the halftime
Unread 03-19-2014, 09:51 PM

hmm, i looked but no really an answer theres no manchester date of birth, regular event chart suggests a goal in the last 15 minutes

interesting minutes

20.52 pm local time
21.14 this could be a goal for either utd. or olimp. but since moon is slow could also not be scored
21.19 chart says possible goal for olympiakos
Unread 03-19-2014, 10:00 PM

Van Persie scored the 3rd one at 20.53pm local time

I am very curious what will happen at 21.24pm that would be around 84, 85th minute of the match:

A chance for Olympiakos to sink Manchester ?

I see mc on north node in olympiakos chart at that time

Last edited by zarya; 03-19-2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: mc and node
Unread 04-22-2014, 04:25 PM

Hello to all...
I can predict for football games over and under .
The only problem is that if at the same time ,hour there are many games from that ligue i can't predict for all
Bonefranco knows because in the past he help me with a table and it has right with many things.
Unread 04-25-2014, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adypric View Post
Hello to all...
I can predict for football games over and under .
The only problem is that if at the same time ,hour there are many games from that ligue i can't predict for all
Bonefranco knows because in the past he help me with a table and it has right with many things.
So is no one going to ask for the 'keys to the kingdom'?
Unread 04-25-2014, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lore22 View Post
So is no one going to ask for the 'keys to the kingdom'?
Ask banefranco I think that he will explain that...because it was his idea..and it is fair to has his congratulations.
Unread 04-25-2014, 06:40 PM

Yes indeedy...there truly is a wealth of information here.I've been working on this thread off and on for a while and I've managed to get
to page 68...a little to go yet.
Unread 05-09-2014, 06:51 AM

Done! good and done.
Unread 06-21-2014, 12:00 PM

Hi,
I love this thread - my total APPRECIATION to all who have contributed. I am pretty new to sports astrology, with a little astrology only before, and have arrived her by john frawley's book. So I have been reading here and made a chart for yesterday's France v Switzerland game at the World Cup. I was fascinated by the way of selecting the teams by their colours - after reading jf's book which did not make much sense that his method had trouble predicting games that happened at the same time, i.e. 3pm on a Saturday. Still I didn't fully understand it. Looking at the chart for the start of the game it was pretty obvious that the ruler of the 7th was combust - so whoever was represented by the 7th house was going to be in trouble. First of all, I had made Switzerland 1st house and France 7th, so I was surprised to see France keep scoring! I knew that it had to be my mistake - so I looked again and realised that you take the colours from the ruler of the 1st or 7th house and then those from the sign that they are in - now it was clear that France were in the 1st house and Switzerland the 7th. End result was France 5 - Switzerland 2.

From http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/ , this made it clear to me:

Ruler of ASC is Sa in Leo. As you see on picture Arsenal has yellow (Leo) and black (Sa) sports kit. So Arsenal is ASC and its ruler!

Ruler of DSC is Moon (white) in Leo (bright red). So, DSC and its ruler is Manchester United.

That has made a huge difference to my understanding and now I feel ready to start studying the amazing information here.

So many thanks,

Ted

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140620_france_v_switzerland.jpg (87.1 KB, 5 views)
Unread 09-24-2014, 04:31 PM

Watch out Ted, it is highly tricky business, many things can go wrong. Sometimes it is like rocket science to make a decision other times everything is out there clear and precise. Stick to the easy charts, that could help.
Unread 09-24-2014, 04:33 PM

for instance barcelona should win in the first half and the game tonight

also leverkusen should win 2nd half but will it happen, who knows?
Unread 10-22-2014, 12:18 AM

Hi I am back for a while
I will try to make some informations about prediction . There are some let say specific things.
First of all, never predict any match if you do not know the colors of the jerseys. But you can predict the winner let say and wait to see the start of the match when players arrive at the playground. Now you know for sure who plays in which jerseys. My suggestion is that you convert the brightness of the jerseys in lighter or darker side not to stay at colors only, just becouse if you have mixed colored jerseys you can make the wrong placement. Any mixed jersey must be absolutely clear if darker or lighter than the other. My suggestion also is to avoid matches with confronted green , blue or red jerseys excluded light blue only. You can make a miss becouse those colours are close at the ''grey scale'' .
That is the start.
The next is dedicated rulers. But you have to care that 1/7 axis do not change during the first half becouse that can produce problems. You have to remember taht teams follow the rulers , so if axis 1/7 change that means that teams follow . It can produce necessity for teams to change houses 1 or 7 . How? If you have 1 house in Aries and 7 Libra and if they change to Taurus and Scorpio you have the team as darker first in the 1 st house and after change in the seven. Tha can make the difference. So my suggestion is if the team is significantly stronger as darker. Mars and weaker after change avoid to predict the winner, but if the team darker stays stronger continully than you have to check the range table but in the most of cases we can predict as winner.
That is for now. Like quick reference
The Following User Says Thank You to banefranco For This Useful Post:
EhabAtari (10-22-2014)
Unread 10-25-2014, 08:06 PM

As the sign changes at 1/7 axis happen almost always you have to take care when that happens. The best is during the pause of the game the worst is at the end or at the beginning of the game, but what can we do. If darker is stronger after change you do prediction if dignity values go up and down avoid it.
Let us make some thing shortened. If the Moon is in good dignity and in apl conjunction not more than 3 degrees to the ruler and if that ruler is stronger in dignities that is winning in the most od cases, if the moon is aflicted and in conjunction to the ruler it affects that ruler and if that conjuncted ruler is stronger it is possible not to win but the draw is still actual. I doe not mean absolutelu to lose but moon brings that bad condition to the ruler . or good.
Unread 11-15-2014, 06:03 PM

Well, at the presented chart of the match locate the rulers of the 1st house and 7th house and calculate dignities. Now if you have my Range table you can easily find what will happen. It is also adviced to make dynamic chart analyze and you will notice that rulers change , so make new calculation and compare results. If one side is stronger continually that side wins depending of ranges in dignities that were calculated.
But why is this chart worth notified? Becouse there is the Moon ruler of the 1st house and the rule says : If the ruler of the 1st house is the Moon then we have to give rulership to the dispositor of the Moon becouse the Moon signifies the game.
I do not know who says that but you cannot annul the right for rulership of any planet, ANY.
So do not substitute rulership of the Moon .

As I try never to make interpretations of the previous matches this match was given as prediction at this page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sport...61730457189131
Attached Images
File Type: jpg England.jpg (39.9 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by banefranco; 11-15-2014 at 06:06 PM.
Unread 11-17-2014, 08:57 AM

What shows in one sport's chart that there will be no goals?
This option is good when u want to predict the part of one match , any part.
The absolute rule is : When there are no aspects there are no goals.
But which aspects?
When rulers of the angle houses do not cross the angle houses
When rulers of the angle houses do not aspect angle house cusps
When there are no exact aspects from Pars of Fortune to the rulers of the angle houses and to the angle cusps.
When Fortuna do not make conjunction or opposition to the Moon
Outer planets are not the rulers but there are some respective observations when they aspects the angle cusps and rulers of the angle houses, but that needs more observations.
When antiscia of fortune do not make any aspect to the angle rulers and also angle cusps.
When Moon Nodes do not cross the angle houses as well as the houses 2/8.
Check carefully sometime and use it if u want to predict the score in one period of time.
Unread 11-17-2014, 08:58 AM

IMPORTANT NOTE
Place any question here before you make prediction. It is possible something to be missed.

Tags
frawley, john, philosofer, stand