Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology Let's talk about sports astrology: famous games, techniques to predict games' outcome, anything related to sports.

Unread 04-24-2012, 12:24 AM

Smile Re: John Frawley is stand up philosofer

Hi all

This is the first post and I have Ajeetna posts
My question is
Who will win tomorrow between Barcelona vs Chelsea? As a result of how much?

Advertisements:
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:02 AM

Re: John Frawley is stand up philosofer

i have just made a horary for ur question and it shows clearly but you need to tell me which team's ur favourite if any to know the sides

ok i looked at it once more and am difficult to decide whether it's a draw. We have sun with saturn and moon with saturn and uranus, because cancer is on as/ds axis its tough to predict.
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarya View Post
i have just made a horary for ur question and it shows clearly but you need to tell me which team's ur favourite if any to know the sides

ok i looked at it once more and am difficult to decide whether it's a draw. We have sun with saturn and moon with saturn and uranus, because cancer is on as/ds axis its tough to predict.
Yes, I wrote my question to chance the moment of your answer
I'm not astrology, but I love astrology, so my expectations for the game is not important
Would you say will be the score at 1-1
But your analysis has succeeded in that match tomorrow you gift from me
Unread 04-24-2012, 06:40 AM

Moon to Venus conjunction? . Where did you find this? But exsact Venus opposing POF aspect I found.
'' The huge army of king's knights motivated with a pots of shiners attacked at the end of the battle ruled by the King himself. ''Do your job my knights and bring the victory to my kingdom''-King said. Let us smash those mercenaries.
Use sometimes as we discussed. The EOG chart.
Unread 04-24-2012, 07:09 AM

I read here that we use some gambling methods of the ancients. The Horary method . If it guess this time does it mean that we have to starve till the next final to prove that it works ''best for finals'' ? Or the semifinals is revolutionary step forward for Horary technique. I am greatfull that I do not have favourites when making prediction. But I do have some friends owners of betting companies so if I ask them about favourites by the odds would it be of some help? .
Unread 04-24-2012, 10:02 AM

@Franco
Did you write these storys about Knights and Kings or are they from a book? Very funny to read.

@zarya

Are you using the Horary method to analyse matches (with regulus etc.) or is your system different from the book Sports astrology (Frawley) ?

This thread is getting so confusing. One big thread full of different methods, systems...
Unread 04-24-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrix View Post
@Franco
Did you write these storys about Knights and Kings or are they from a book? Very funny to read.
This thread is getting so confusing. One big thread full of different methods, systems...
I am inspired by Nostradamus . It is important that nobody understands what you want to say. But there is something significant at Barsa EOG chart.
Unread 04-24-2012, 11:07 AM

I' m sorry but what means "EOG"?
Unread 04-24-2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banefranco View Post
But exsact Venus opposing POF aspect I found.
You are so right, I overlooked this entirely, not only venus is opposing pof but it is opposing midpoint of moon and venus. I still think Chelsea has solid planetary positions but along with accidental dignities now i see that Barcelona could easily dominate this match.

@unimatrix
I use the system i learned from a website, i think it's based on Frawley but i am actually trying to figure out my own system that combines influences. I think Franco's colour method is best for deciding sides.

Last edited by zarya; 04-24-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: meant accidental not essential
Unread 04-24-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra2012 View Post
Would you say will be the score at 1-1
I just tryed to do a horary for this question and the books suggest the last aspect moon makes tells if it is yes or no. I have not much experience with this but the first aspect is square which could be a no, and the last aspect is antiscion moon sextile sun which is a yes, so according to this http://erosastrology.proboards.com/i...lay&thread=885

and if i am allowed to use antiscion it is a yes
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:17 PM

Time by time you will realise why I was forced to make my own method. One of the reasons is that not any method is suitable for everything but the base is the same. We all use astrological definitions. Even then not all of them are applicable. Like last Moon aspect. You cannot predict for sure even 70% anything with that definition. Like Moon opposition to ruler or POF. That what is called testimony , those are goal chances per match and sometimes can give the winner. Like ''works the best for finals''. If you understand the background of that sentence you understand the quality of that book and Horary system.
But the elements of that system are useful. Not the whole system.
So if you have one by one POF conjunctions to both rulers of 1 and 7 which conjunction works. The first the last or both? That is the same like Moon conjunctions with the same or Moon opposing. Which one works? .
Like ORBS. You cannot implement them in these situations just becouse aspects work only when they are exact. Not more or less. But the strongest influence is about three degrees I would say even less. That is vibration but not the event if it does not happen. Aplying aspect is when you ''feel something in the air'' separating when you are under impression of past event.
But you will stay under that feel if nothing happens like exact aspect or what impression would you take with yourself when nothing happened .
Might be there is other useful thing from ORBS. Let say that all astrological programs are not so precise ( I would say that they are perfectly precise) and you can use orbs just like correction. But how big is that imperfection?
So Let us go back to some todays matches and leave my impresion to Nostradamus for a while.
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:29 PM

I visited that site with link and I found something interesting. This answer is the real explanation about horary method.

'' Good question. I've stickied it for reference.

Yes or No can be a problematic way to approach horary because questions are usually more complicated than that. We change our thoughts as we get closer to a reality and that affects the way things go and what we want.
''

The problem is in question . So if you ask who will win and DRAW occurs and the answer from chart was YES the problem is in your doubts about DRAW. So I think horary works in any case when there is not even one stupid questioner. .
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:30 PM

yes you are right there is no Moon conj to Venus, my software doesn't work properly so I use astro.com...there is Moon sextile to Mars,Pluto near H1,APOF in H1
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:32 PM

Today is the day of Mars, now the hour of Mars and I feel in the mood.
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:43 PM

yes it might be a Barcelona win due to Pluto near H1...APOF olso in H1 and Chelsea might score if Moon oposites POF
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrix View Post
I' m sorry but what means "EOG"?
The EOG chart is End Of the GAME chart. This is sort of improvement I kept hidden from you who read this thread .
No, when I used the end of the game charts becouse of some fails in predicting when unexpected outcomes happened during extended time. I have not known for that name. Later on I realised what I have checked. why you have to check anyway approx time of the end of the match? Becouse goals happen and change predictions. So that is also the difference between Horary method and this one. With Horary you check the DEAD chart only the Kick off chart. That means nothing in many cases especially when signs at axis ASC-DSC changes within minutes after the match starts. With EOG chart the match is the living thing.
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:53 PM

What I have like expirience with APOF and POF. The distance from the cusp of the houses 1 and 7 must be up to three degrees or even less and in that case it makes effect to that house. That gives the one which cannot lose in close difference in dignities. Not precisely the winner. Further from the cusp it does not make any influence. The planet is close to the cusp of any house if it is close to the cusp and inside the house. That is the same for Arabic Parts. INSIDE THE HOUSE.
Unread 04-24-2012, 02:46 PM

Franco:

I have been working on a method using EOG charts with MLS soccer here in the US.
Soccer is probably the only game (except perhaps the WNBA) where EOG charts will work because the length of game (LOG) is very constant. at about 1:52. The SOG time 'over here' is not as good, apparently, as 'over there', but is usually at about 9 minutes after the nominal.
In any event, what I do is to start with the game chart and then progress and regress it to the EOG time. The converse chart is essential as whatever aspect form at the EOG are just as likely to be in the converse chart as in the direct. Orbs are very narrow: no more than 1/2 or perhaps 1 at the most.
Here is an interesting example of this from the 15th. The game was Houston at Chicago, and started at 18:08 CDT. The game should have ended at about 20:00, but was delayed at 18:23 due to heavy rain, and then again at 20:42. At 21:28 the game was called due to heavy rain and lightning. In the attached chart for the EOG chart note that the progressed ASC and the converse MC are both exactly 1 separating from GC Neptune in the 5th! Pretty good symbolism for a game called due to rain.
I could provide many more examples, but there is absolutely no doubt that the converse EOG charts are valid and must be used along with the regular charts.

Bob
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HOU at CHI.jpg (66.1 KB, 9 views)
Unread 04-24-2012, 03:09 PM

Bob, I have read some posts you have written but I do not know hot to make the converse chart. I would try with it. Would you make the short explanation here or place the link to the text.
Unread 04-24-2012, 09:54 PM

Extended time .
Unread 04-24-2012, 11:06 PM

I assume you have Solar Fire.
Do the game chart in the usual way. Then click on the Transits/progessions button on the tool bar, the one to the right of the binoculars. Enter the date and EOG time, click apply, the check the converse box and click OK.
There are two ways to look at the data.
You can look at the two transit charts as standalone charts by going to View>Dual wheels and putting the two charts on one sheet. Normally we put transits around the natal chart, but it seems to work pretty well to use these as standalone charts. Or you can do two biwheels, or one triwheel, which is what I posted with my response. BTW, I can send you the triwheel form if you want: it's much better than the one that comes with SF.
With the bi-triwheel charts you can see how the transit charts have changed since the SOG. That's something you've been working with, I believe.
Not sure which is best.

Bob
Unread 04-24-2012, 11:35 PM

The match ended in 2-2 draw

Chelsea team qualified to the final

Goals of the game
Barcelona in the minute 34:39
Barcelona in the minute 42:58
Chelsea in the minute 45:45
Chelsea in the minute 90:45

Of telling me that he knew before the game
Unread 04-25-2012, 05:36 AM

Thanks Bob, I will try.
Unread 04-25-2012, 08:00 AM

Now after the match Barsa-Chelsea I can say my prediction. It was 2:0 or 2:1 and overcome 1-1.
But noone can say that it was not pretty close.
This was my best.
Two times in extended time to score the goal I am not so lucky to have in may favour.
What size of Arabic part of fortune ?
Unread 04-25-2012, 09:36 AM

What an unexpected Tuesday night. Barca draw and Aston Villa lost in darker jerseys 1:2 against Bolton, wow.

Tags
frawley, john, philosofer, stand