John Frawley is stand up philosofer

fensi88

1549d1b2e9d19e3.jpg

This is the pic from that match!
I have the theory that team in darker jersey is at the Mars or Pluto side no matter of colour. and bright jerseys are on Moon, Venus etc

Yes, you are right! If we look this pic closely, it is obvious that Rimini has brighter dress from Ascoli. Yes, Ma may mean red but black also. When you have that case, as Franco said, go further and see whose dress is brighter or darker.

att75

It’s clearer now, thx to both of you. Of course I couldn’t have been sure about Ascoli’s jersey, I checked Wikipedia and I guessed that they may play in white-black. This guess was wrong. Moreover, I was sure that red equals Mars. I was wrong again. I have to admit, that the claim „darker jersey is Mars” is much more logical.

„avoid predictions with ASC VIA Combusta ... in this case ASC after 20-25 minutes enters in the pretty mass”

Sorry but I don’t get it, can you explain? What is combusted here?

banefranco

He he people,there are a lot of work but it will be finished.Phases in this discovery are: 1.-check color jerseys of the teams; 2.- convert them to a simple gray scale, oh it is not so so simple when you have mixed colors but just think what you see at the first sight, who is darker or brighter.3.-Place teams according to the planets and signs what they represent.than predict.
Well I always try to remind you just to try not to make decisions where they are already made.God made decisions and we just have to implement and more important to understand.Finally we will find how everything is so simple.

banefranco

Well explanation about Asc VIA COMBUSTA.There are situations under which, examptions are made.Not still discovered, absolutely.For instance team with less ACC dig is at the same time placed at the house with sign or Lord of that house which are VIA COMBUSTA.That means ACC dig(the situation is bad) are even worse (VIA COMBUSTA).Completly destined to lose.
VIA COMBUSTA is not COMBUSTED it is by mystake defined as VIA COMBUSTA.
If you read the history, the explanation of that situation is like you pass through the period (THE TIME not the Distance) during you will feel extremly weak.How much weak?Very.I do not like that answer, it must be in points.4 points.That is the situation little bit better than combusted planet by the SUN.Well if you want more I think I explained in my earlier writings at this thread.
If ASC VIA COMBUSTA or DSC VIA COMBUSTA with change of sign bondaries, are combined that means that things will change or NOT.This can make a little bit confusion but in the next sentences I will make it clear.ASC and DSC represents houses, than teams which are using those houses only according to their quantity of light.If ASC or DSC is near sign bondary that means the
situation will change in a TIME. This means that teames one placed at any of the sides will not stay there forever if the sign at ASC and DSC changes the teams placement changes even during the game.One made placement at the beginning is not forever.It changes according to the house sign changes.
Simple NOTHING LASTS FOREVER. Now you must change the team placement if the sign changes.At that moment you count the new situation and you get new values.It is so helpful than you can predict even an overcome of the soccer match.
There are situtions when teams do not change positions when the ASC and DSC changes the sign, of course.Let say easier, when new sign represents the same color or if you want more scientificly when the same quantity of light stands on the sides.
If you need from me to be more deatiled in some explanations, ASK.
Try to think about the astrology with a great respect to the ancients but with the greater faith that we go further more.
I do not agree with Frawley's explanation ( How should I) that in the past many famous works are done and that we did not evaluate in mind.Of course we did.He mentioned Sheakspare's work but I may just say,With the full respect to the alters we go further according to the rule EVERYTHING CHANGES ON THE HIGHER LEVEL.
B.b.G.

Last edited:

banefranco

Fensi88, I would be honoured if you give us your explanation about my above doubt about Venus, Mercury and Sun position and some other at the same massage?Thanks in advance

fensi88

But there is one question deas Mercury protect Venus of being combust.My answer is yes that constelation shows me many times that planet in this position like venus is not combusted.Only Mercury. More, it is quiet logical like when you seat un the deep shadow.The space is open in any direction so the hot wave cannot come over Mercury to Venus.Even more the Venus is not under Sun beams, the Mercury protects totaly Venus.But anyway Venus is so weak that it cannot make winner.

You ask, gave excellent explanation and answer! I agree with this, it is logic.
But I would like to explain this:

Sun's worst position.6 and 8 for the Sun as ruler are catastrophic.
What do you want to say with "6 and 8"?

banefranco

Thank you for this queastion, for six and eight i think placement in the houses, that is what I call trap better to call fake with the SUN.You already recieved what I wrote about signs and that is NAKED TRUTH.
LIONS only look like but they are not.
B b G

banefranco

First of all: I do not make predictions when ASC is VIA COMBUSTA.
And I do find these predictions useless.Anyway I am giving you some
charts and also prediction.Let us have fun.
Basketball: Partizan-CSKA Partizan to win, score more than 120 points
Tau-Barcelona, I would like to live in Barcelona,I do love Spain
I am fan of Barca but sorry Barca you lose.
Siena-Panatinaikos, ha Pao wins.Or marveles draw.Draw is always marveles.
NHL Boston-Tampa bay, Boston,Boston,Boston double chance, i like Boston-city
Minesotta-Vancouver, Hm Minesotta double chance
Soccer Aldershot to win or double chance and Histon to win or double chance

But these predictions are not for use in bets, educational purposes only
becouse let us first discover why anything happens during VIA COMBUSTA and how

banefranco

Sorry,sorry

Attachments

• Boston.jpg
    Boston.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Siena.jpg
    Siena.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Tau.jpg
    Tau.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Partizan.jpg
    Partizan.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 41

fensi88

Basketball: Partizan-CSKA Partizan to win, score more than 120 points

I suppose Partizan will be in white sport kit while CSKA will be in red sport kit, so I asign CSKA ASC and with ruler Ma to me it seams thay would win because acc dig for Ma is 16 for Ve is -8.

att75

Siena-Pana

banefranco said:
Siena-Panatinaikos, ha Pao wins.Or marveles draw.Draw is always marveles.
Siena is in black, Pana is in white. Rulers are again Mars and Venus. In ACC DIG Mars seems to be better positioned, again. Half time is 39-26 to Pana (Venus). Looks like POF(N) is in no connection with Mars and Venus. North node has a sextile with Venus, but it's slowly separating and orb is a bit more than 2 degrees.

banefranco

Yes I hurried to apologuze about Partizan.As I watc a little bit of basketball I thought That Partizan will play in Black jerseys and CSKA in white.So I missed by my mystake.I go back to watch the match it still lasts.

banefranco

One answer about Siena.Siena plays in white jersey that is what I know.Than it is logical that Pao plays in green jerseys even it is their home jersey.
That prdiction is ok.

att75

banefranco said:
One answer about Siena.Siena plays in white jersey that is what I know.Than it is logical that Pao plays in green jerseys even it is their home jersey.
That prdiction is ok.
The prediction is absolutely OK, Pana won 73-52. I checked the game for a few seconds on internet tv (from the webpage Fensi suggested in another topic) and it looked like to me as if Pana were the white team. But, now I have found pictures on the internet which prove that Siena were white.

banefranco

My expirience is to make choice where you already are sure that any team plays in one jersey at home more than couple of matches.Becouse it is crucial
for prediction.And check their official site sometime,many of them have pictures of jerseys or you can find it in their picture galery of matches they played as home and away.
i mean today you have oportunity to see what happens when you miss the jersey you miss prediction like I did with Partizan.When youmissed like that there is no knowledge about astrology to help.
That happens I hope rarely enough.