Earth Trine and Bankruptcy

Caro

I read that a Grand trine - earth - natally can increase the possibility of bankruptcy. ie things are just toooooooooooo good.@let it hang loose man'
anyone come across this?
I had always interpreted this as the best trine to have.(natally ahead of water,fire and air)

how about the current trines recently and coming up...... (there have been an increase in bankrupties in uk ie individuals declaring this

just wondered if anyone has given this consideration. or experience of this.
Im thinking of taking a month out of work. financially a disaster but maybe good for other reasons.

also again this seemed (until I read this) a good time to set up a 'business' project.

any one any thoughts?

Anachiel

I read that a Grand trine - earth - natally can increase the possibility of bankruptcy. ie things are just toooooooooooo good.@let it hang loose man'
anyone come across this?
I had always interpreted this as the best trine to have.(natally ahead of water,fire and air)

how about the current trines recently and coming up...... (there have been an increase in bankrupties in uk ie individuals declaring this

just wondered if anyone has given this consideration. or experience of this.
Im thinking of taking a month out of work. financially a disaster but maybe good for other reasons.

also again this seemed (until I read this) a good time to set up a 'business' project.

any one any thoughts?

Ya, astrology aside, you have to be practical and intelligent these days....heck! any days!

Earth, Wind, Fire (I loved that group) Water, no one is better than another. People might have preferences but, there is no "better".

So, if you are at a crossroads, I suggest you take a good look at the matter practically and then back it up with astrological discourse if your other options to find out information and clarity have reached their limit.

Astrology is not something to live your life by, it is an adjuct; a tool you pull out when the others have been applied.

Also, the clearer you can define your dilemma or question (or lack thereof) the better astrology can assist you rather than just pointing haphazardly at trines and elements and rendering generalizations.

Caro

Sure,there are lots of variables and there is more depth to this
it relates to a job offer I received out of the blue in merc rx. (mid march)
I was represented in that chart as jupiter in taurus in 8th H.(as part of grand trine but with pluto)
the job offer merc rx.(conj uranus) virgo rising.
so on interpreting the chart came across some different grand trine explanations in an astrology book.
This statement 'bankruptcy' gave me a different take on the chart.
I turned the job down(interview early April- interview at short notice- no time to plan). it is too long a story to describe
for me Im taking learning out of the class room and trying to understand the dynamics from looking at chart.
taking into account mynatal chart as my own underlying intentions.
explaining myself.