No Replies????

D

Draconis

My post "Eighth House-Chart-Help" has seen 45 views...and not one reply ??
I am AMAZED that 45 people viewed that post and couldn't summon enough energy to give a brief reply. My birth data is there, I tried to put a link for my chart, but it didn't work properly. I was not asking for a whole chart interpretation....just some input regarding the planets in the eighth house. Thank you Astrology Weekly. You have been great !

baker

Well Draconis, I'll say hi here and welcome. I don't know about everybody else, but I was confused by your question, so maybe others were also, and most people use one system, is your question about which system to use or maybe if you put it in a way such as eighth house using a _______ system, whichever one you prefer, cause that changes things. I'll blame this on Mercury Retrograde period, having to re-do this and messing up the communications :? . There is probably a very clear concise way to post your question that we, or I should say I, could understand the question(s). Eighth house issues are nothing to mess around with :shock: as I'm sure you know and I wouldn't want to do it the wrong way. So, hang in there with us and we'll get it right.

K

klara

yeah,i have this problem too with my topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can ya help me ppl??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????plllllllllleeeeeeeeeaasssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!answer my request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: