how to forsee the death of a parent in a natal chart

millionora

hi,

I would like to know what exactly does one look for in regards to foresee the death of a parent in a natal chart? My first thought would be to check the ruler of the fourth (father) and then count 8 houses from that to see the traditional house of death, take both rulers and see what planets in transit are applying to those rulers.

I would appreciate the right guidance with such a subject.

Love,light,truth

Blessings to all.

Frank

For the Mother, look to the 10th House cusp (MC) and its Domicile Ruler. Also use the Moon and Venus as natural significators of the Mother.

For the Father, look to the 4th House cusp (IC) and its Domicile ruler. Also look at the Sun and Saturn as natual significators for the Father.

Strangely enough, in my experience, having those configured with Jupiter, and Jupiter on an angle at the same time shows possible parental death. Pluto on a personal point is also significant.

For example:

My mom died when my 10th House ruler, Mars, was transiting conjunct natal Jupiter when Juputer was conjunct my Ascendant by Solar Arc Direction. The transiting Moon was on my Natal South Node and Venus was conjunct my Sun. Pluto was conjunct my Descendant/opposed my Saturn/Ascendant.

My Dad died when my 4th House ruler, Venus, was transiting conjunct transiting Jupter with both opposed my IC/Conjunct my MC. Transiting Saturn was also conjunct my natal Sun, and the Transiting Sun and transiting Pluto were square my natal Sun.

Why would Jupiter figure into this? Perhaps it signifies a release, and possibly an improvement in circumstances. In both cases, my lot improved significantly shortly after each death. Socially in the case of my mother's death, and financially in the case of my father's death.

Sincerely,

Frank

starlink

Strangely enough, in my experience, having those configured with Jupiter
I have read about this also Frank. It is not so strange when you look at it as if your are going on a "journey into another life". The 11th house is also often involved and that's where I am wondering-

millionora

hi,

ok i'm feeling really Plutonian lately (evening having plutonian dreams)..

anyway if i go from what you say Frank, my 4th house ruler is mercury

which is placed in my natal 8th, now in my fourth i have luna and saturn

my mother & father, so can we assume that perhaps transiting saturn which

will soon square my natal moon and saturn and will also conjunct my natal pluto...

would these factors imply any deaths? The truth of the matter is that my father's is not well at all..so i would like to learn how to calculate if possible when a death could occur.

I have attached my chart if you could help me out that would be kind of you.

Thanks in advance.

love,light,truth

blessings..

Attachments

• milionora natal.jpg
    milionora natal.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 123

beatnikgirl

God there is nothing like Pluto and Saturn transits to conjure up doom and gloom, dealing with some heavy Pluto energy myself at the moment. Looking at your chart with the moon and saturn in the fourth I would make the assumption that your parents have a very traditional relationship and role in your life for example dad was the breadwinner mom looked after everyone. Mercury and 8th I would take to mean you are not afraid of discussing taboo subject and with it's transit to the forth you possible feel ready to discuss death with your family. The saturn sq saturn could mean death but it could also mean you feel you have the burden of taking the role of parent now for your parents taking care of your father and supporting your mother. I would say Saturn conjunct Pluto if it is correctly placed in the 7th is an end to the way you relate to family again a transformation (pluto) and burden responsibility (Saturn) It would be interesting to look at your progressed chart and see what's happening there.

Frank

hi,

ok i'm feeling really Plutonian lately (evening having plutonian dreams)..

anyway if i go from what you say Frank, my 4th house ruler is mercury

which is placed in my natal 8th, now in my fourth i have luna and saturn

my mother & father, so can we assume that perhaps transiting saturn which

will soon square my natal moon and saturn and will also conjunct my natal pluto...

would these factors imply any deaths? The truth of the matter is that my father's is not well at all..so i would like to learn how to calculate if possible when a death could occur.

I have attached my chart if you could help me out that would be kind of you.

Thanks in advance.

love,light,truth

blessings..

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't predict death except under extremely extenuating circumstances - and only that on a "need-to-know" basis.

It's an ethical postition I've taken.

millionora

hi beatnikgirl! Wow you are absolutely right..as for my progressed chart, i have my progressed moon exactly conjuncting my natal sun/uranus conjunction..the only thing that has occurred is that my office has been flooded twice in the past two days, frying our servers and basically losing 5 years of data..not well at all..the sun does rule my 6th house that could be it, and i have also met a wonderful man who i would actually consider for a serious relatioship..

As for finally facing up to death yes, i have never faced it and have actually feared it most for my close family..i suppose it is time for me to face the fear head on...

Thank you dearly..

love,light,truth

blessings..

millionora

oh you are absolutely right..wwoow silly me i didnt even think about it that way..
thank you anyway for your help above.

Love,light,truth

blessings Frank.

I really weirdly found Neptune and Uranus in the house of Capricorn as a signifier of the fathers death.

My two cousins lost their father at a young age, one has Capricorn in the 10th house, and has Uranus and Neptune also in the 10th house. My other cousin has Capricorn in the 4th house, and coincidently also has Neptune and Uranus there.

My friend lost her dad when she was 18, she has Capricorn in the 10th house and has Uranus and Neptune in that house too. Very strange but interesting!! :)

JUPITERASC

I really weirdly found Neptune and Uranus in the house of Capricorn as a signifier of the fathers death.

My two cousins lost their father at a young age, one has Capricorn in the 10th house, and has Uranus and Neptune also in the 10th house. My other cousin has Capricorn in the 4th house, and coincidently also has Neptune and Uranus there.

My friend lost her dad when she was 18, she has Capricorn in the 10th house and has Uranus and Neptune in that house too. Very strange but interesting!!
:)
Interesting but not necessarily significant because Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn appears in the charts of births between 1988 and 1995 :smile:

At that time both Uranus and Neptune were in Capricorn for almost ten years

Uranus and Neptune are very slow moving

One Uranus orbit of the sun takes 84 years and so few experience a Uranus Return

One Neptune orbit of the sun takes 165 years and so NO ONE ever experiences a Neptune Return

That's why Uranus and Neptune are generational planets mostly studied in Mundane Astrology or World Historical Cycles

Since approximately one hundred and thirty five million people are born each year,
then approximately a billion people have Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn
and there is no evidence that vast numbers of those people lost their father at a young age

AT LEAST 250 natal charts with Capricorn 10th house require study before ANY even preliminary conclusions may be drawn
concerning early death of father being linked with Capricorn 10th house
and/or Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn.

poyi

Premium Member
Ruler of the parental axis 4th/10th, the derived house of 4th/6th/8th/12th are usually also active as usually death related to some major health issue and being in hospital so 6/8/12th while 4th is the final resting home of the deceased body. However if only dying from old age in sleep won't be as many dramatic indicators.

I know this is not a recent post, but I was researching death and came across this.

My own (beloved) father died earlier this year, so I looked at my transits for that day:

* Transiting Saturn was conjunct by one degree to my natal Sun
* Mercury (ruler of my 10th) by transit was also conjunct my natal Sun
* Transiting Saturn was conjunct by one degree to my natal Neptune (my dad was a clergyman)

My dad had been battling cancer and we thought he'd be ok, but he suddenly took a turn for the worst and a week later passed away.

I'm sure there will be more interesting things if I dig around (haven't even looked at my progressed or solar), and haven't peeked at the charts of my siblings or even Mom, but it's eerily fascinating....

poyi

Premium Member
I hope you and your families are now getting better and coping slowly of this life changing lost.

Very common, before death, there is a slight elusive stage as if the patient recovering. In Chinese we call this phenomenon as 迴光返照 meaning before the Sunset, there is a moment the Sun reached a short period of elusive brightness which is in fact the burning of very last remaining life force "The final radiance of the setting Sun". There were times, a patient could suddenly woke up and drink a few sips of water and talk to the family, then enter into rapid collapse on the same day or the next few days. The most unusual one was the patient just finished eating breakfast and had humorous conversation with the nurse then fell to sleep but never woke up.

Not that I know how to predict death but I do have great interest on reading books about it. Your father's death it should also show in your progression, solar return, solar arc, and also look into the nodal also vertex transit/progression.

Thank you, poyi. We are a religious family, so his passing was just his passage to a happy afterlife. He had leukemia and was getting regular blood transfusions, until the doctor pointed out that the blood could be used for younger patients and accident victims, and my dad agreed that he lived his life fully and it was time for him to end his naturally. He died a week after his last transfusion.

I see Dad in dreams occasionally; in the dream I know he's dead and I know he's visiting me. One was funny; I see Dad, knowing he had already died, and he says with a smile on his face "I'm so BUSY!" :) I'm sure he is: visiting ancestors, learning secrets of the world, etc. Or whatever else they do!

Sorry, knew this was off-topic, but I'll do some more digging and post any results. I know you and I are not the only ones interested in indicators of death. :)

byjove

Account Closed
Well, Frank was right.

I took a peek - for the very first time - at my chart the day my mom passed away. TR Jupiter conjunct my ASC within a degree. It's also the sign of Cancer, my ASC, her ASC and that ASC passes throughout my family.

There are a few points by PR and Solar Arc too.

Nexus7

.y father has recently died. He had had Saturn transitting his Asc and an exact Sun/Chiron in the 12th all year. Then he started getti g heachaches and falling over and it was discovered he was riddled everywhere with cancer with at least 12 mets in the brain alone. It seems he had asked for help at a private clinic some months earlier before he became clearly ill and had not told anyone.

As soon as he was discharged from hospital he deteriorated by the hour and was dead in less than two weeks.

Mars and Jupiter were conjunct in Virgo as they were when he was born and ge had gad a Jupiter return.

Our Ascendants are minutes apart. His death came as Saturn was on my Ascendant exactly, which squares Pluto exactly. So there was the ga g-up of the usual doom and gloom suspects. And Uranus has been tra sitting my S Node, so two significators for separation.

JUPITERASC

My father died when I was very young.

Mars was in Virgo conjunct my natal Sun in the 8th, and square my natal Mars in Cancer in the 6th.
Pluto in Sagittarius in the 10th was opposed my natal Moon in the 4th, and Jupiter,
Sun and Moon were all conjunct my natal Saturn in Aquarius in the 1st.
In my natal chart Saturn in the 1st opposes Chiron in the 7th which squares Pluto in the 9th a few degrees from my MC.

This seems fitting as his death was quite a destructive catalyst for a number of issues surrounding my mother
and older sisters in its wake, which are as yet unresolved today.

Do you think it is possible to predict events such as these?

Has anyone had experience in doing so?

I'd be keen to find out.
Occasionally a member shows a keen interest in this topic
however
for a number of reasons
some members find the topic of death troubling
- for example about ten days ago a member began a thread with the following title:
"Is it true that astrology alone can predict death?"

I was interested into astrology up until now when I learned that astrology could possibly predict death.

Of course this thought is terrifying.
I deleted my own natal chart I filled out online
because I didn't even want to find out if calculating death was actually true.
:crying:

Has this been disproven? Do we really have free will?
I don't know much about astrology and was just starting to learn but feel too uncomfortable about this
mercurial you shall find the answer to your question on the thread discussion at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=642120#post642120

and if you read:

MORALITY OF PREDICTING DEATH
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64628

you would discover that it is a topic causing heated past discussion on our forum :smile:

Oddity

There's another thread here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88083 about being distraught over a wrong death prediction for a parent.

Prediction isn't easy stuff. The vast majority of people on this forum are new learners, and even professionals can make wrong predictions.

Can it be done? Yes. Will you always be right? No. But if you want to learn the how-to's of serious predictions, I suggest you find a good astrology teacher and start reading some good books.

Please don't go by what you see on astrology forums.

katydid

I don't see a lot of value in trying to learn to predict death. It seems to me that 'death' is one of life's true mysteries. And what would we even do with that potential knowledge even if we thought we knew it? :alien::sideways:

JUPITERASC

I don't see a lot of value in trying to learn to predict death.

It seems to me that 'death' is one of life's true mysteries.
And what would we even do with that potential knowledge even if we thought we knew it?
:alien::sideways:
Everyone has their own opinion on the topic
some are interested
while others are not interested
and that's ok
:smile: