12 house

kirki

Hello,i would like to ask how a person feels when has many planets in 12 house.I think he needs more personal time and quite than other persons.I also noticed that they enjoy beiing awake late at night(just a detail).A person that is close to me has sun ,neptune,uranous and mercury in 12,so i m very interested to hear some personal opinions from people who have many planets in the 12th house.:w00t:
[edited for clarity - Moderator - Deleted responses from people who do NOT have many planets in the 12th house]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hephaistos

hi

i try to tell a crazy story it was for me with my terrible english :)

i have sun in my 12th house and maybe venus too, not sure venus is in 12 or in 1.

it was before 5 years, i lay on my couch with closed eyes to relax ... i take no drugs or alcohol ... then slowly in my head starts animated pictures, it was very beautyfull nature but the light was a strange orange, i smell the nature and i feel water on my skin like i was really there ... it was totally crazy ... never done before ... i have no words for this ... i dont sleep it was no dream, no normal dream, absolutley not. i think a "out of body experience" or like this.

the picture was with the time more clear i feel everything what there is, i see a Women in my age, the only human there and never see her before, and she looks at me, she looks very nice my heart was warm and i feel good, she sayd to me: so long time i have waiting for you, and i answer like in trance: me too now i'm here, i sayd this in real i have heard that i say this, we talk some words i dont remember everything, then the picture faded, i was back in reality BUT something happen with me, my mood was sooo incredible good ofter this for 3 Weeks ... i cant believe, maybe i feel love and something else, for 3 Weeks i was the happiest man alive, after 3 weeks this very positive mood faded and the war in my head starts to rumble after a long time (a few years) again.

I look & and search for this women like a crazy one in reality, i try to go back in this crazy encounter through meditation and everything like this for a few months, but wastn succesfull.

i remember the exact date of this "curiosity" event, maybe it was my anima, my soulmate or just a fine illusion.

Generally i was a Loner.

that was the transits.

Ruler of the 12th Home Conjunct Southnode Lilith, ruler of 1 Conjunct Southnode Lilith. T-Pluto Square Ruler of 1 and 12 and trine Chiron. T- Chiron Conjunct Moon.

Last edited: