You cannot use Astrology to disprove Astrology!

Starlove

Hi members,

I've read many articles on this site where people have tried to come up with "plug in" methods of predicting sports outcomes, horseracing winners, lotto numbers etc.

I've studied this area for 35 years and here is my opinion.

Astrology tells us that we have a certain potential to win money by speculation. Progressions, Solar Arcs and transits tell us when the best times are to do so.

There are no methods that will be able to tell you how to predict speculative outcomes that will work whenever you want. Unfortunately one has to wait for fortunate periods to win money. If a method was ever invented that could consistently and reliably permit a person to win money whenever they wanted, it would disprove the basic rules of astrology. In other words, I do not think it is possible.

best wishes,
Adrian
luckydays dot tv

Lin

The bare truth is that in order to be lucky one needs to be born lucky. So...as you said, "potential".
Sometimes you have to WAIT for a transit that will bring OUT the potential....as in every other potential in life. Such as marriage.....or success in business.
But no amount of work with astrology will make you lucky if you aren't already possessing the potential for luck.

Or anything. Art, music, writing; first one must possess the talent and then one must connect with someone who WANTS what you have created.

Life; very frustrating.....
The birth chart is a MAP of the life....of the "psyche"....like a schematic of the human person: actually the symbolic map of a 'moment in time.'
LIN

muchacho

Hi members,

I've read many articles on this site where people have tried to come up with "plug in" methods of predicting sports outcomes, horseracing winners, lotto numbers etc.

I've studied this area for 35 years and here is my opinion.

Astrology tells us that we have a certain potential to win money by speculation. Progressions, Solar Arcs and transits tell us when the best times are to do so.

There are no methods that will be able to tell you how to predict speculative outcomes that will work whenever you want. Unfortunately one has to wait for fortunate periods to win money. If a method was ever invented that could consistently and reliably permit a person to win money whenever they wanted, it would disprove the basic rules of astrology. In other words, I do not think it is possible.

best wishes,
Adrian
luckydays dot tv
There is a method. And I don't think it disproves astrology, it just disproves some (erroneous) assumption about astrology and the greater scheme of things.