Wedding Date (soon) Help! (please?)

AnnaNimitee

Hi Everyone,

I'll start by saying I'm pretty new to a lot of this, and it would seem, know just enough to be dangerous.. ;)

In my fledgling, undereducated attempt to choose a decent wedding date, I found a Saturday evening that met the majority of what I could tell were the "big" requirements.. No VOC or waning Moon, no retrograde Venus or Mercury, Venus in Taurus, etc. Certainly not a perfect chart for a wedding, but not terrible. Invitations have been sent, reservations have been made, people have spent money to be able to be here that day.. it's set.

What I didn't realize, is that Astrodienst (the site I'd been using primarily to run the charts) doesn't seem to have accounted for the US change in dates for daylight savings time for 2007. The time moves forward an hour the second week of March. This caused it to convert the time to 23:00 instead of 22:00, which as you know can make all the difference in the world. I realized yesterday that at our chosen time and date, Uranus was sitting in the 7th.. and I'm just not comfortable with it there at all. If we can manage to stall things 'til 22:20, it gets Uranus out of the 7th at least. I've tried to talk my fiance in to having some other officiant marry us at an earlier date/time that's more optimal, but he's concerned that the maid of honor and best man are traditionally the witnesses who sign the marriage license, and his family is... well.. let's just say less-than-enlightened about the wonders that Astrology has to offer (and therefore would want to know why on earth we did it earlier).

I'd sure appreciate if any of you much more advanced than me would take a minute and look over the chart and tell me if I'm overreacting or underreacting, and if it's worth pushing 'til 22:20 (which might inconvenience some people.. we're doing it aboard a dinner cruise, and they start general boarding at 22:30).

Our data is as follows:

Kristin (that'd be me): October 21, 1972 - San Bernardino, CA (117w18, 34n07) 4:08pm Pacific (daylight savings time was in effect, so 23:08)

Kevin (that'd be him): July 15, 1971 - Greenville, SC (82w24, 34n51) 2:05pm Eastern (daylight savings again in effect, so 18:05)

Wedding: March 24, 2007 - Clearwater, FL (82w48, 27n58) 22:00 or 22:20

If you've made it this far, thanks so much! :)

(and if anything I said doesn't make sense, I'll gladly clarify.. and then blame Mercury and his fun little retrograde..)